Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

'Deeper Life School'-A Miracle Centre For JAMB Examinations - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'Deeper Life School'-A Miracle Centre For JAMB Examinations (1319 Views)

Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago / Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students / Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Deeper Life School'-A Miracle Centre For JAMB Examinations by Iliyasdass(m): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2023
Deeper Life!

All the JAMB highest scorers are from the same school!

There are over 100 students who made 300 in the same school!
That's not a coincidence! The school is definitely working!
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Deeper Life School'-A Miracle Centre For JAMB Examinations by illicit(m): 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
Pls don't start

I am a Teacher

JAMB UTME is CBT

1 Like

Re: 'Deeper Life School'-A Miracle Centre For JAMB Examinations by OwoukoUrua(m): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
They might have good teachers sha

JAMB is not as hard as WAEC

1 Like

Re: 'Deeper Life School'-A Miracle Centre For JAMB Examinations by egojeny1(f): 11:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
Forget, that school is one of the best in the country esp Mowe campus

2 Likes

Re: 'Deeper Life School'-A Miracle Centre For JAMB Examinations by Buharidgeneral: 5:59am On Jul 06, 2023
Dem no San English Language for that school . Anyway good and well deserved results. Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉🎉Igbo amaka to the world

1 Like

Re: 'Deeper Life School'-A Miracle Centre For JAMB Examinations by stuffs2002: 7:15am On Jul 06, 2023
Iliyasdass:
Deeper Life!

All the JAMB highest scorers are from the same school!

There are over 100 students who made 300 in the same school!
That's not a coincidence! The school is definitely working!
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Those results can't be genuine. They are most likely products of miracle centers

2 Likes

Re: 'Deeper Life School'-A Miracle Centre For JAMB Examinations by stuffs2002: 7:16am On Jul 06, 2023
When will the Police arrest and prosecute Miss Mmesoma Ejikeme for forging her JAMB result.

Mmesoma Ejikeme is 19 years old hence an adult. She has done the crime, she must do the time
Re: 'Deeper Life School'-A Miracle Centre For JAMB Examinations by AndroBlaze: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2023
OwoukoUrua:
They might have good teachers sha

JAMB is not as hard as WAEC

This is a strange statement.

At least during my day enough people de pass WAEC and failed to make even an impression in JAMB.

Things could have changed but I doubt it sha.

3 Likes

Re: 'Deeper Life School'-A Miracle Centre For JAMB Examinations by Elliotwaveforec: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2023
Wow! Deeper Life School. Those teachers in that school are geniuses; 90% in all science subjects.

English should rest abeg, Maths is life!

1 Like

Re: 'Deeper Life School'-A Miracle Centre For JAMB Examinations by OwoukoUrua(m): 9:27am On Jul 06, 2023
AndroBlaze:

This is a strange statement.

At least during my day enough people de pass WAEC and failed to make even an impression in JAMB.

Things could have changed but I doubt it sha.

I sat for WAEC twice and JAMB UTME thrice so I'm very sure of what I'm saying. It could be that things have changed as you have postulated.

For a honest and hardworking student, it easier to score 300+ in JAMB than to get A's in WAEC
For a dishonest student, it is easier to get parallel A's in WAEC than to even score up to 200 in JAMB.

Reasons:
There are numerous miracle centers for WAEC scattered all around the country.
UTME being a CBT test is much more difficult to exploit.
WAEC questions leak, JAMB questions don't.
Jamb sets different questions for each batch of candidates sitting for it's exam, WAEC sets the same questions for all candidates.
JAMB CBT centers are fewer than WAEC examination, making way for more effective supervision.

With the right amount, you can get a parallel A's WAEC result without ever sitting for the examination if you know the right place to go to.

1 Like

Re: 'Deeper Life School'-A Miracle Centre For JAMB Examinations by Elliotwaveforec: 9:30am On Jul 06, 2023
OwoukoUrua:

I sat for WAEC twice and JAMB UTME thrice so I'm very sure of what I'm saying. It could be that things have changed as you have postulated.

For an honest an hardworking student, it easier to score 300+ in JAMB than to get A's in WAEC
For a dishonest student, it is easier to get parallel A's in WAEC than to even score up to 200 in JAMB.

Reasons:
Jamb sets different questions for each batch of candidates sitting for it's exam, WAEC sets the same questions for all candidates.
JAMB CBT centers are fewer than WAEC examination, making way for more effective supervision.

With the right amount, you can get a parallel A's WAEC result without ever sitting for the examination if you know the right place to go to.
Correct!
Re: 'Deeper Life School'-A Miracle Centre For JAMB Examinations by AndroBlaze: 10:15am On Jul 06, 2023
OwoukoUrua:

I sat for WAEC twice and JAMB UTME thrice so I'm very sure of what I'm saying.
It could be that things have changed as you have postulated.

For a honest and hardworking student, it easier to score 300+ in JAMB than to get A's in WAEC

Reasons:

But the part in bold confirms what I said.

You stated you sat for JAMB 3 times and WAEC twice, so already that shows JAMB is harder.

Just like Mmesoma, I was a local champion, someone who was always top in class and passed my exams with ease from day one. I passed my WAEC (GSCE) in SS2 (with 6 As) and passed my proper SSCE and NECO with As all in one sitting a year later. However when it got to JAMB I was truly humbled, with a less than average score in my only sitting.

I know no one who passed JAMB in one sitting (their only sitting) while also failing their WAEC. In my time it was always expected that you would sit JAMB more than once, this was not the expectation for SSCE.

Sha, from what you've said I still believe JAMB is the harder exam.

2 Likes

Re: 'Deeper Life School'-A Miracle Centre For JAMB Examinations by ify84(m): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
The school is doing so well, especially in morals. Though costly but worth itfor those who can afford it.

A friend registered the kid there... Spent over 500k as a new in take. Termly about 300k.

1 Like

Re: 'Deeper Life School'-A Miracle Centre For JAMB Examinations by ItisWell22(f): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
ify84:
The school is doing so well, especially in morals. Though costly but worth itfor those who can afford it.

A friend registered the kid there... Spent over 500k as a new in take. Termly about 300k.

Not as costly as I expected.

AndroBlaze:

You stated you sat for JAMB 3 times and WAEC twice, so already that shows JAMB is harder.

Just like Mmesoma, I was a local champion, someone who was always top in class and passed my exams with ease from day one. I passed my WAEC (GSCE) in SS2 (with 6 As) and passed my proper SSCE and NECO with As all in one sitting a year later. However when it got to JAMB I was truly humbled, with a less than average score in my only sitting.

I know no one who passed JAMB in one sitting (their only sitting) while also failing their WAEC. In my time it was always expected that you would sit JAMB more than once, this was not the expectation for SSCE.

Remember JAMB result can’t be used after a year.

Probably, if it could be used over and over again, like WAEC result, many would also have passed at a sitting…

1 Like

Re: 'Deeper Life School'-A Miracle Centre For JAMB Examinations by FuckkMOD: 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
Their English teacher na werey
Re: 'Deeper Life School'-A Miracle Centre For JAMB Examinations by Uyi168: 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
AndroBlaze:

it's way easier to pass jamb than waec..
Re: 'Deeper Life School'-A Miracle Centre For JAMB Examinations by AndroBlaze: 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
ItisWell22:

Not as costly as I expected.

Remember JAMB result can’t be used after a year.

Probably, if it could be used over and over again, like WAEC result, many would also have passed at a sitting…

I forgot this, thank you for reminding me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cut-off Score For UNIJOS Medicine 2006 / Futminna 2007/2008 Admission. / Oua Pre-degree Form Is Out Ooooooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.