Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Would You Like To Pick A Faithful,honest And Reliable Life Partner Within 3mnth? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Would You Like To Pick A Faithful,honest And Reliable Life Partner Within 3mnth? (1274 Views)

I Need A Special Female Friend & Partner Within Lagos. / / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like To Pick A Faithful,honest And Reliable Life Partner Within 3mnth? by ready2give(m): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2011
Would you like to pick a faithful, honest and reliable life partner within 3 months of your relationship?
Do you really need a reliable and responsible Partner?

Is your relationship secured?

Have you been disappointed by your partner?

Are you dating an unfaithful partner?

Do you want to know if your partner truly loves you?

if yes is the answer to all these questions, then by the time I done with you, you will be able to detect and have a reliable partner, have a secured relationship, have a faithful partner, you wouldn't be disappointed again and you will know truly if your lover loves you but there are,

some interesting things about relationship which you need to know. To relate successfully with anybody, you need to understand who you are and your relationship with another fellow human beings must entails love, understanding, trust and endurance to mention but few.

In fact, I may not be able to go into details due to lack of time but that would not hindered my main reason for letting you know that in order to have a reliable and honest relationship, you need to take cognizance of understanding, trust, tolerance, love, forgiveness and endurance and what ever could sustained good relationship.

Let this be known to you that where there is love and trust there is peace and in a place where peace do exist, there is good relationship and all other good things of the world will follow. Therefore, be expecting to be prosperous in your marriage life.And the most inportant aspect,
to read further about the interesting information on the reliable and faithful lover visit www.sureloveanddating.com

(1) (Reply)

For Those That Don't Have Val or Girfriend/Boyfriend / Ladies Is This Guy Sexy Or Not? / For Guys Only Who're Having Trouble Staying Longer in Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.