Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

I’ll Beg JAMB If Nmesoma Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I’ll Beg JAMB If Nmesoma Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka (839 Views)

Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. / I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka / Release Our Results, UTME Candidates Beg JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Beg JAMB If Nmesoma Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Agritech(m): 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
A former Minister of Aviation, Osita Chidoka, has urged Mmesoma Ejikeme, a 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidate, to come clean with the source of her result.

Chidoka, who is also the owner of the Computer-Based Testing (CBT) Centre where Mmesoma sat for her examination, said he will beg the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for leniency if the candidate come clean with her result source.

“For Nmesoma, she should come clean and explain how she got that result and who led her down that path. If she does that, I will lend my voice to beg JAMB to note her age and show more leniency,” the ex-minister said in a statement on Wednesday.

Although Mmesoma claimed that she scored 362, JAMB insisted that her actual score is 249.

On Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily programme on Wednesday, Mmesoma said she should not be blamed for the controversy. “It’s not my fault that I printed my result like that and they said that I forged my result. It’s not my fault. So, them banning it is not fair,” she said.

The House of Representatives has since said the exam body acted in an unprofessional manner in a matter involving a minor by withdrawing the candidate’s result and banning her for three years.

The House subsequently set up an adhoc committee to investigate the matter and asked JAMB to stay action until the green chamber concludes its investigation.

In his statement on Wednesday, Chidoka said that he observed two red flags when he saw the candidate’s result online.

“First, our center is no longer addressed as Thomas Chidoka Center for Human Development on the JAMB portal since 2021. The correct name on the JAMB portal and Main Examination Slip is Nkemefuna Foundation (Thomas Chidoka Center for Human Development)…Her (Nmesoma) result showing Thomas Chidoka without the Nkemefuna Foundation, which was on her Main Examination slip, raised my suspicion about the genuineness of the result.

ADVERTISEMENT

“The second red flag was the result template. A cursory review of some of those who took the last examination at our center showed a different result slip template with the candidate’s passport picture, JAMB watermarks, and no mention of the name of the examination center.

“I gave the young Nmesoma the benefit of the doubt and waited to see if she would explain how she got the result, which is obviously not the result template that Jamb used in 2023. I knew it was fake,” the ex-minister stated, noting that his centre has been involved with the JAMB CBT examination since 2016.

He commended JAMB for coming out “forcefully” to defend its integrity, saying the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) should act like JAMB and explain the “technical glitch” the commission suffered in the February 25, 2023 presidential election.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/05/ill-beg-jamb-if-nmesoma-come-clean-on-result-cbt-owner/

1 Like

Re: I’ll Beg JAMB If Nmesoma Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by DamnnNiggarr: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
shocked

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Beg JAMB If Nmesoma Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
1 man out of the 200m humans living in this country is boasting of begging JAMB on behalf of a teenager!

Even teenagers got no right in this country o!

I just hope this country has not been sold out!

This is a proof that human right doesn't exist in Nigeria at all !
Re: I’ll Beg JAMB If Nmesoma Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by TemplarLandry: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
cool
Re: I’ll Beg JAMB If Nmesoma Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Flangelo12: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
Osita special center.

grin

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Beg JAMB If Nmesoma Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Toluwanise247(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
Igbo’s against igbo’s… season film

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Beg JAMB If Nmesoma Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by advanceDNA: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lol..... oya tell me the truth ..i will not beat you.

This guy thinks the the girl is 4 years old....

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Beg JAMB If Nmesoma Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Danisaint112(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
Something is definitely wrong somewhere. If this happened at the center which she printed it out from then fast investigation should be carried out and the perpetrators brought to book.

Meanwhile, the way some fools are celebrating over this news tells a lot about Nigerians and their bad belle.

Most Nigerians will quickly rejoice the moment you go down. They just want to see you in the same level with them.

One dumbo was like "No one can cross 350 in JAMB" until I showed him another Igbo girl from the same Anambra state that is highest JAMB scorer.

The girl even performed well if you ask me.
249 is a good score compared to some some fools that wasn't able to cross 180 but are calling for the poor girl arrest so her tribesmen men don't fly out as promised.

To them she should remain in Nigeria. What witchery?!!!

If investigation are done with and it's clear she didn't alter the results, even if she is not the highest scorer her tribesmen will console her well. This I am sure of.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Beg JAMB If Nmesoma Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Agritech(m): 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
CondenseMilk:
1 man out of the 200m humans living in this country is boasting of begging JAMB on behalf of a teenager!

Even teenagers got no right in this country o!

I just hope this country has not been sold out!

This is a proof that human right doesn't exist in Nigeria at all !

A comment of a very intelligent CondenseMilk
Re: I’ll Beg JAMB If Nmesoma Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by illicit(m): 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
It takes a man to stand against a bandwagon or badwagon

Osita is a man

cool

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Beg JAMB If Nmesoma Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Ivimmanuel: 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
When will government scrab this jamb and let institutions conduct their entry exams. it has outlived it's value to the Nigerian educational system, using 140 as cut off mark into universities. Idk why the girl would want to increase her jamb score, she already scored high
Re: I’ll Beg JAMB If Nmesoma Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by OwoukoUrua(m): 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ivimmanuel:
When will government scrab this jamb and let institutions conduct their entry exams. it has outlived it's value to the Nigerian educational system, using 140 as cut off mark into universities. Idk why the girl would want to increase her jamb score, she already scored high

When you have a mastery of English.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Beg JAMB If Nmesoma Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Corona22: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lol
E don dey clear small small lol
I just pity those mushroom lawyers filing cases against jamb
Oloyede na my VC before , the man is not to be fuvked with

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Beg JAMB If Nmesoma Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
i have said this several times that when the whole thruth is out, na begging will follow after threatening the whole institution and people not going with their opinion.

Shame no dey catch this people? Infact , that centre needs to be investigated. She printed that JAMB stuffs from there. That's the origin of her woes. The truth will soon come out. That's how they normally do, claiming they can upgrade WAEC, NECO and JAMB scores secretly and give those that can pay certain amount bogus scores.
Now, akara ti tu sepo..ashiri tuuuu..
Please let those that want to sue JAMB sue her too am begging them. JAMB will use this girl as a scapegoat to deter others from repeating same. In few days back, they have caused them too much pains, blackmailing, attacks and emotional disturbances just because of some headless and headed mobs always behaving like a kid and always acting on their emotions.
That 3 years ban will stand, simple!. That oloyede, I repeat his a fanatic and very firm. He is a no nonsense man. The law will take it's stand.

Someone sold that upgraded results with assurance to her and her dad, and they fell for it. She knows from the beginning, her father too knows but play along. It's a common sense from the way he was interviewed and questioned.

They need to get that person that printed that form cos her woes start from where she printed that slip from. I guess she needed higher scores to compete in her school of her choice and they assured her of that.
Hope this man CB center is not involved in racketeering. We will soon know. Good luck to her and her future.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Beg JAMB If Nmesoma Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by FairlyUSEDpussy: 2:48am On Jul 06, 2023
Danisaint112:
Something is definitely wrong somewhere. If this happened at the center which she printed it out from then fast investigation should be carried out and the perpetrators brought to book.

Meanwhile, the way some fools are celebrating over this news tells a lot about Nigerians and their bad belle.

Most Nigerians will quickly rejoice the moment you go down. They just want to see you in the same level with them.

One dumbo was like "No one can cross 350 in JAMB" until I showed him another Igbo girl from the same Anambra state that is highest JAMB scorer.

The girl even performed well if you ask me.
249 is a good score compared to some some fools that wasn't able to cross 180 but are calling for the poor girl arrest so her tribesmen men don't fly out as promised.

To them she should remain in Nigeria. What witchery?!!!

If investigation are done with and it's clear she didn't alter the results, even if she is not the highest scorer her tribesmen will console her well. This I am sure of.

None sense........
Imagine yo infantile reasoning..........maybe jamb sud list name of candidates who scored 264.........so u had see yo jamb result scammer is jux an average performer..........and nothing exceptional..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Beg JAMB If Nmesoma Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by phygo89(m): 3:13am On Jul 06, 2023
B
Re: I’ll Beg JAMB If Nmesoma Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Buharidgeneral: 5:43am On Jul 06, 2023
19 year old minor? Is not a minor in Nigeria law. Oga Osita check well oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Beg JAMB If Nmesoma Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:44am On Jul 06, 2023
Lol, every sensible human in Nigeria knew all along that crap is fake and not from Jamb. Well except for the fraud people grin
Re: I’ll Beg JAMB If Nmesoma Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Danisaint112(m): 6:59am On Jul 06, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

None sense........
Imagine yo infantile reason...........maybe jamb sud list name of candidates who scored 264.........so u had see yo jamb result scammer is jux an average performer..........and not exceptional..........

Show us your own Jamb result. Infact show us your papa Jamb result too. Everyone here knows there is nothing meaningful you ever have to say when it has to do with Igbos. Always unnecessary and hateful rhetorics. sad
Re: I’ll Beg JAMB If Nmesoma Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by stuffs2002: 7:09am On Jul 06, 2023
When will the Police arrest and prosecute Miss Mmesoma Ejikeme for forging her JAMB result.

Mmesoma Ejikeme is 19 years old hence an adult. She has done the crime, she must do the time
Re: I’ll Beg JAMB If Nmesoma Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by FairlyUSEDpussy: 9:31am On Jul 06, 2023
Danisaint112:

Show us your own Jamb result. Infact show us your papa Jamb result too. Everyone here knows there is nothing meaningful you ever have to say when it has to do with Igbos. Always unnecessary and hateful rhetorics. sad

Shut up there.........
I'm a graduate already........... entered uni and graduated at age 20..........u sud also add me to one of yo idols..........since thats one thing u will never achieve..........
Re: I’ll Beg JAMB If Nmesoma Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Danisaint112(m): 9:44am On Jul 06, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Shut up there.........
I'm a graduate already........... entered uni and graduated at age 20..........u sud also add me to one of yo idols..........since thats one thing u will never achieve..........

So if you graduate from Uni your JAMB result disappears . Yeye wey dey smear.

(1) (Reply)

See How Difficult These Professional Exams Are / Does Anyone In The Usa Knows How One Could Obtain A Social Sec. Number(s.s.n) / Financial Help For Your Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.