Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

After Suffering 5 Rejections,young African Lady Finally Bags Phd In Microbiology - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / After Suffering 5 Rejections,young African Lady Finally Bags Phd In Microbiology (125 Views)

Emmanuel Nworie, First-Class Mathematician & Farmer Bags PhD Scholarship / 24-Year-Old Damilola Arowolaju Bags PhD In Law In USA University / Eniola Olaniyan Bags PhD From FUTA - Federal University of Technology, Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Suffering 5 Rejections,young African Lady Finally Bags Phd In Microbiology by victorkk06(m): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
A young lady named Itumeleng Baloyi whose PHD thesis was rejected 5 times has finally bagged a Doctorate degree in Microbiology from the University of Pretoria in South Africa.

Itumeleng Baloyi earned her doctorate degree in Microbiology from the University of Pretoria (Universiteit van Pretoria) Gauteng South Africa with her thesis focusing on Antibiotics.

She shared her success on LinkedIn page stating how happy she is to finally have the degree despite facing so many obstacles in the course of the journey.

‘’I did it, I reached that milestone. I Ph.inshe.D! I am Dr. Itumeleng Baloyi’’, she wrote.

Baloyi mentioned that her PhD research publication was rejected over four times and that made her feel like a failure but she pushed on.

“It was not an easy road because it had its own obstacles, with one being the 4 or 5 rejections I received for my PhD 1st research publication. At that moment, those rejections somehow made me feel like an incapable person. However, all I knew was that this particular manuscript needed to be published,’’ she said.

She further said that she almost gave up after the rejections, but she decided to take it as a motivation to strive hard and remain positive in whatever situation she finds herself in.

Ongoing scholarship for adamawa state residents, click to know more about the scholarship:

https://tuitiontrek.com/adamawa-state-scholarship-2023-applications-open/

See Photos of Itumeleng Baloyi here:

https://www.scholarshipregion.com/after-suffering-5-rejections-young-african-lady-finally-bags-phd-in-microbiology/

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo: Why Govt Should Regulate The Participatory Industries In Nigeria ( / How To Get Study Grants Global Scholarship In Canada / Correction of different Middle Names On WAEC And UTME Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.