Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu (28150 Views)

Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys / Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life / Enugu: Asphalting Of Ikpa Road (Nru) In Nsukka (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by casualobserver: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
SE contribution to the national economy is minimal, so nobody will lose too much sleep if any of you want to use your hands to destroy your zone. Most Ibos make their money outside the SE. if this were the North (food) SW (industry and commerce) or SS (oil) whose contributions to the economy cannot be ignored, the troops would have been sent In a long time ago.

You want to use your hands to do yourselves? Feel free! The only issue is the migration and nigjt busses heading to Lagos everyday with undesirable elements.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by texas1990(m): 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
They won’t listen!

Sit at home for just one day, and it became a problem.

IPOB should include Wednesday and Friday. One day is not enough to protest the detention on MNK, and anybody who violates such other should be dealt with mercilessly.

I don’t know Biafrans find it difficult to dedicate 3 working days in a week to MNK.

Mumu declare a whole year nothing concern us here in South West, continue fooling yourselves, one E-goat seat down for Finland and ordering you not to work here what will you eat? I knew Igbos are senseless before but I never they are also stvpid too,

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by JealousCobra(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Blazebond:
OBI and obidients mouth don close since,very stupid set of people,if na Lagos agbero dey do this one so na there you go see ezekwesili with her chimpanzee mouth dey hala anyhow.

Must you insult to make a point? Thou I supported you on Obi keeping quiet all this while, not very good for him at this precarious time in the SE. We need his voice 😎
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Bashirkareem31: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
Biafman:

Rossike the slave, tell your new yoruba slave master called tinubu to stop sending his killer squad to Biafraland. We know the game your former slave master called buhari played through recruiting asari dokubo to kill Igbos. Your tinubu's game is up even before start. Biafrans are wiser.
No be buhari and fulani herdsmen again?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by allthingsgood: 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
Biafman:

Come out in the SE to open your business on sit at home day. Tinubu must obey court order and release MNK and sit at home will stop. Biafrans are no fools.

You people should destroy urselves because nnamdi kanu can never be released
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by sunbreaker: 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
They won’t listen!

Sit at home for just one day, and it became a problem.

IPOB should include Wednesday and Friday. One day is not enough to protest the detention on MNK, and anybody who violates such other should be dealt with mercilessly.

I don’t know Biafrans find it difficult to dedicate 3 working days in a week to MNK.

can you feed them?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
sunbreaker:
can you feed them?

MNK’s freedom requires fasting. Biafrans don’t need food but hunger and thirst
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by themanderon: 1:08am On Jul 07, 2023
If only these people know what they are doing to their future. In fact they have no future taking advantage of poor market women to show of fake bravado. What do those villagers know about their struggle with the government. I blame the state governor that was making threats without adequate security to the people. Some people do not just reason well.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by MrCharles32: 1:36am On Jul 07, 2023
This is not even Enugu...Na Ebonyi be this
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by chinchum(m): 3:33am On Jul 07, 2023
Imagine the level of tomfoolery ?
Destroying your poorest of the poor to prove a worthless point.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by aswani(m): 6:08am On Jul 07, 2023
5 days in to the unfair brutalisation of hard working Igbo people going about their daily chores peacefully in their fatherland and still, Oby Ezekwesili and Charly boy have decided to stay silent on Twitter.

Even if these two, some will say absolute hypocrites, are not willing to publicly condemn the act, surely they can publicly appeal to those behind it to show mercy.

I am hereby appealing to Mazi Simon Ekpa to please stop the enforcement of the sit at home order in its current form and allow my dearly beloved Igbo brothers and sisters to carry out their daily duties without any undue interference.

I will however encourage Mazi Simon Ekpa to consider, in the alternative, a "Stop constituting a nuisance of yourself on social media" offensive on all Obidients. Please don't shoot them if you catch them, just give them a serious beating to reset their brains so it can be it to good use.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Back2Daura(m): 6:17am On Jul 07, 2023
This video with the crying child, is enough for the UN to arrest simon ekpa for calling for this war.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by nesphil(m): 1:39am On Jul 08, 2023
Mad people everywhere.

Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdi1TvG8O7Q

A baby could be heard crying in the background.

Apparently on sighting this terrorist, the mother of the child left her child and ran away
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by LarryCork: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdi1TvG8O7Q

A baby could be heard crying in the background.

Apparently on sighting this terrorist, the mother of the child left her child and ran away

but can't government juss kill those IBO IPOB terrrrrorist?((no oofencse)) angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet / Fuel Hike: Private Sector Employee Association to disobey NLC, won't join Strike / Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.