Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys (37891 Views)

Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life / Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu / Enugu: Asphalting Of Ikpa Road (Nru) In Nsukka (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by Supremos: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
I will keep asking, why is the President and the Office of the Presidency not interested in the peace and security in South East Nigeria?.

South East has fallen into the hands of Non state Actors.

Even Security Forces in SE observes Sit-At-Home.

Why is the Presidency not interested in buying peaceful solution to this security impasse?.

Is Tinubu happy with the destruction going on in SE?.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-Ozz1Vd57U?si=0QoGw3XCVz_QHol5

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by Supremos: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
More photos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by Supremos: 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
If you have anything to do in SE, avoid Sit-At-Home days

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by yarimo(m): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
grin grin grin grin

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by Supremos: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin grin
Yarimo I know you're not the person you're portraying yourself to be, you have conscience.

Is it wise that part of the country is burning but the president isn't exploiting the only peaceful means of resolving this issue?

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by Raskimonojendor: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
I won't be suprised that gidgiddy, PrinceofLagos and racoon dey among those flogged.

See old men receiving steady flogging LMAO 🤣🤣🤣

They were lucky they weren't shot at.

116 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by Jackson619007: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
🤕☹️☹️
Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
What are they doing outside when their Prime Minister declared sit at home order?

105 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by Typing: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
Simon Ekpa dey give Ibo People wotowoto

123 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by opamoses1: 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
Why did they go out when they were not supposed to. Disobedient children.

need to make the larger Nairalanders audience aware of the dangers of been waylaid by IPOB so that they can be at alert.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by anonymous1759(m): 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
This is a sacred flogging only Simon ekpa is entitled to flog them grin and you should not dare criticize it grin cheesy grin grin grin .
Just like how they criticize wike’d’wiked for flushing out ipob and praise their packaged fraud for doing the same with Awkuzu Sars grin grin grin grin if there’s any region I don’t take seriously it’s them.

86 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by femisplash: 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2023
When your papa no dey hear word then you flog him like a bush pig. Ekpa boys been teaching their parents some home training.

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by Japa007: 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
Sit-At-Home is not negotiable in the whole Biafra land..

The zoo must fall.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by wakaman: 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
Stupid people.

That one asking mumu questions.

Calling on the president to do what exactly?

To beg you people to stop killing yourselves

Hell no.

Continue until your land is desolate anf you all are enslaved in your sojourns to other parts of the country.

Foolish people.

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by femisplash: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
Make una mind your business and leave these people alone, it's family affairs. Do they ask for your pity?.. when Army come for them, the same people would say Army is killing innocent boys. Let them collect the flogging and drink isi ewu ontop.

73 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by AwokenVawulence: 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
Oya food don ready , come collect oh before e stale 😂
Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by accordadoga30(f): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
Hehehe

See as dem flog People fathers like nursery 2 pikin.

Ekpa has decided to stop killing them like native pigs.

Him sef don dey get sense oo.

BTW, see this one mouth chochocho, if na Tinubu/SW matter now he go get mouth. Hin mate beat am he carry mouth like shovel wey dem dey use pack gutter, he no fit retaliate and na dem dey call people cowards. Cowards!!!

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by TANID(m): 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by DaTruths: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
Igbos flogs their brothers....

But Fulani all the way from Futa jallon came and chase Yoruba from their land in Kwara state, and even told them never to do Isese again in illorin, Yoruba gods japaacheesy

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by nony43(m): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
Military, Police , DSS all of them they sit at home.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by muykem: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
Please where is the video! It will be sweet.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by bennybuhari: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
Why are Igbos doing this to themselves?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by Ttipsy(f): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
FG should call for dialogue

To end this agitation

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by VenumX: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
Thank God I wasn't born in the Ipob tout clan.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by RevDesm0ndJuju: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Supremos:
Yarimo I know you're not the person you're portraying yourself to be, you have conscience.

Is it wise that part of the country is burning but the president isn't exploiting the only peaceful means of resolving this issue?

You are mad.

Enjoy your stupidity and leave us out of it.

The President is currently drawing up plans for your final and total expulsion.

Better begin to get use to living under the whims and caprices of the cannibal IPOB .

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by spiSeyi: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
Anyway, it is a family business! this can't happen to the Omoluabis. Even OBJ has been put in his place. Just imagine a Yoruba man from Finland dictating our lifestyles for us Yoruba people down here.
If you an ! gbo make sure you take permission from Simon Ekpa groundnut before commenting else them go flog you like thief. Oya blame Buhari, APC & BAT as usual for this beating grin grin
Rada rada angry

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by fecozy365: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
Arant nonsense, on that same sit at home monday i drove from ebonyi to onitsha and headed to benin before i proceeded to lagos. I told my friend that I'll crush any idiot that crossed my way on that day and nothing stopped or crossed my path till i got to onitsha. This nonsense must stop

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by Emmypure: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
I am Igbo but I am happy with what is going on in Igbo land right now, in the early stage when it started I warned that it will get to this stage but they call me sabo and efuluefu, now the beast that they fed is now eating them, and they have started crying marginalisation.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by penta(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
I don't get it. Of all the harsh economy problems we get for naija right now, na SE issue you want Tinubu to put for head . .. SE.. wey be say na intentional dem dey wicked themselves.. abeg no disturb the fg .

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by kingthreat(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
Sol the new Biafra is a country where adults will be flogged by touts for disobeying the law grin grin

42 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me / Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics / EFCC Operatives Beat Justin Gbagir, NBA Chairman In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.