Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Dstv Complete Sd System Now N27,000 - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Dstv Complete Sd System Now N27,000 (2774 Views)

Dstv From N27,000, Now @ N15,000: Hurry Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv Complete Sd System Now N27,000 by twinskenny(m): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2011
the complete system now goes for 27k flat, no promo hmm
Re: Dstv Complete Sd System Now N27,000 by williams85(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2011
Is it with a premium subscription? Thank you,
Re: Dstv Complete Sd System Now N27,000 by ultrasat(m): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2011
Dstv now 27,000 is no more a news, this shows how hopeless and useless this Dsthieves are! It seems the Government we now have doesn't care about us. Haba dsthieves this is just too much!
Re: Dstv Complete Sd System Now N27,000 by ultrasat(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2011
Less i forget to add it that :
There is no penny on it as subscription mind you!
Re: Dstv Complete Sd System Now N27,000 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2011
I was shocked to my marrrow after holding my cash and whistling under mt breath to go buy a dstv dish.

On getting to the 1st place i was told they have increased it to N27,000.

omo na so i do U-turn with my money oh!

We have VERY TERRIBLE government in this country were they dont care one bit about the welfare of their citizens.

Product providers just throw anything at Nigerian masses and it goes.

Things they dare not try in other countries.

Still thinking what to do with the dstv money.
Re: Dstv Complete Sd System Now N27,000 by williams85(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2011
I was lucky,
I bought mine 11k without dish and lnb. And their premium subscription makin it 21k.
Re: Dstv Complete Sd System Now N27,000 by twinskenny(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2011
i get some few decoders sha if una dey interested
Re: Dstv Complete Sd System Now N27,000 by Americasman(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2011
talknafree:

I was shocked to my marrrow after holding my cash and whistling under mt breath to go buy a dstv dish.

On getting to the 1st place i was told they have increased it to N27,000.

omo na so i do U-turn with my money oh!

We have VERY TERRIBLE government in this country were they dont care one bit about the welfare of their citizens.

Product providers just throw anything at Nigerian masses and it goes.

Things they dare not try in other countries.

Still thinking what to do with the dstv money.
Government have nothing to do with the price of DSTV. DSTV is luxury aren't you aware if you don't like the price, go watch NTA or listen to your local radio. You even have money to buy dstv during this hard times. Tell your government to reduce the taxes the collect/ import duties on radio and TV stations then you will not be thinking of DSTV. In South Africa, the don't really miss not watching DSTV their local stations have more than enough contents.
Re: Dstv Complete Sd System Now N27,000 by twinskenny(m): 11:40am On Oct 06, 2011
i dont think is an issue of government, cos its not by force to pay for dstv
Re: Dstv Complete Sd System Now N27,000 by soloqy: 1:26am On Oct 10, 2011
Watching DSTV is luxury. How does it concern Government? Its not by force to watch DSTV. Watch Hitv or Star times or our local stations if its too expensive for you.
Re: Dstv Complete Sd System Now N27,000 by Dlee1(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2011
soloqy:

Watching DSTV is luxury. How does it concern Government? Its not by force to watch DSTV. Watch Hitv or Star times or our local stations if its too expensive for you.

Why would you say such a thing? So you are saying that the price DSTV is giving Nigerians for their products and services doesn't concern our government. Are you ignorant of the government policies? In organised countries like western world, goverment determines the prices of products and services. It is just that our government is not handling things the way it suppose to be. When they newly came to Nigeria, our leader then conived with them and they were ripping the masses simple because the masses are ignorant of their right. Can they do such thing in South Africa? Today they will bring down their price of their product and tomorrow they will increase it. The price they were giving for their scrab box in olden days can buy three of their boxes today.
Re: Dstv Complete Sd System Now N27,000 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2011
I called DSTV with 08039003788 but it was not connecting. Can someone help me with any alternative contact?
Re: Dstv Complete Sd System Now N27,000 by pofolo(m): 7:48am On Oct 14, 2011
Dstv is selling their system (with dish) as a marketing strategy to pave way n sales increase for the introduction of GOLD TV ( their new decoder just like star times, no dish required) which sells for 9k with 3months free subsriptn. Even the 27k own dem no get the stock.
Me i dey watch as d drama unfolds.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening With TSTV? / Tracking The Entire Arc / Strong Srt 4669x Receiver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.