Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Adebanjo To Makinde: Don’t Interfere In Afenifere Leadership Issues - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebanjo To Makinde: Don’t Interfere In Afenifere Leadership Issues (10529 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo To FG: You Have No Right Keeping Nnamdi Kanu In Detention / Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde / Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebanjo To Makinde: Don’t Interfere In Afenifere Leadership Issues by texas1990(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
But who the fvck is this Adebanjo self? Who knows you for Yoruba land? Who are you feeling? Set of old foolish peoples calling themselves afenifere,
Re: Adebanjo To Makinde: Don’t Interfere In Afenifere Leadership Issues by saintrow1: 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
optionalY09:

I didn’t invite you to disrespect Yoruba elders are you mad?

Werey, I'm from Ogun state, Obj is not a Yoruba man. Obj's father is IBO and his mother, an egba woman. technically obj is an IBO man. It is an insult to yorubas to address obj as a Yoruba elder. That bastard did noting but destroyed everything that was created by Yorubas during regional government. Fuvk obj baba oloshi

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo To Makinde: Don’t Interfere In Afenifere Leadership Issues by georgeakins: 4:59am On Jul 07, 2023
oyeb15:
I noticed the 3 top scorers in Jamb got sixty in Use of English and ninety in physics, chemistry and Biology.

It seems this year jamb got leaked and these three people got their answers from the same source.

It should be cancelled

That is what I told people.

No person can score 90% in UTME physics and Chemistry without cheating.

I cannot believe those guys who scored over 300 marks didn't cheat.

Let's continue to fool ourselves by giving useless awards to dishonest people.

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo To Makinde: Don’t Interfere In Afenifere Leadership Issues by Rolings: 5:10am On Jul 07, 2023
Brendaniel:
Adebanjo, one of the few truthful Yoruba prominent elder, this man is a leader that anyone from any tribe can pick good examples from....

That's if only his actions are not driven by vengeance revenge vendatta.

I know revenge is not a bad thing.

But if you wanna be seen as an elder statesman you should have a forgiving spirit too....which Pa Ayo don't have. After all said and done PBAT was absolutely right in his decision to pull out of the main afenifere when they decided to support Obj.....PBAT has no regrets for that moves and even paid for it with LG allocations withheld by FG on a lame excuse.

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo To Makinde: Don’t Interfere In Afenifere Leadership Issues by georgeakins: 5:11am On Jul 07, 2023
Brendaniel:

He is still better than Tinubu.....

How?
Nobody is better or greater than Jagaban in Nigeria today

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo To Makinde: Don’t Interfere In Afenifere Leadership Issues by Brendaniel: 7:53am On Jul 07, 2023
georgeakins:

How?
Nobody is better or greater than Jagaban in Nigeria today

It is like saying nobody in Nigeria is better than Hushpuppi, Tinubu is even worse than Hushpuppi, you people were busy insulting Mmesomma for Jamb result, look at the person you people are supporting as president, a man we don't even know where he actually came from....
Re: Adebanjo To Makinde: Don’t Interfere In Afenifere Leadership Issues by Brendaniel: 7:58am On Jul 07, 2023
Rolings:

That's if only his actions are not driven by vengeance revenge vendatta.

I know revenge is not a bad thing.

But if you wanna be seen as an elder statesman you should have a forgiving spirit too....which Pa Ayo don't have. After all said and done PBAT was absolutely right in his decision to pull out of the main afenifere when they decided to support Obj.....PBAT has no regrets for that moves and even paid for it with LG allocations withheld by FG on a lame excuse.

Which means it is Tinubu who started the problem, is OBJ not a Yoruba man again, why would he be angry that a Yoruba group is supporting a Yoruba man? So he wanted the same group to support his own candidate who might not be a Yoruba man because of his selfish ambition, the same way he supported Buhari whom his brothers killed his own people for 8 years and still counting just for his selfish ambition.

You guys don't know the damage Tinubu has don't yet....
Re: Adebanjo To Makinde: Don’t Interfere In Afenifere Leadership Issues by georgeakins: 9:26am On Jul 07, 2023
Brendaniel:

It is like saying nobody in Nigeria is better than Hushpuppi, Tinubu is even worse than Hushpuppi, you people were busy insulting Mmesomma for Jamb result, look at the person you people are supporting as president, a man we don't even know where he actually came from....

Tinubu is greater than all the leaders from Ibo land, both dead and alive.

You must worship and adore him

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo To Makinde: Don’t Interfere In Afenifere Leadership Issues by Brendaniel: 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
georgeakins:

Tinubu is greater than all the leaders from Ibo land, both dead and alive.

You must worship and adore him

You know you just lied, but your lie will still favour me and my family....
Re: Adebanjo To Makinde: Don’t Interfere In Afenifere Leadership Issues by TheGift: 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
optionalY09:

mazi Obi paid better and Afenifere have no weight again since they start earring too much sugar diabetic eating up their weight. Though they look fat from distance but the content is useless.

The real PDP candidate was Obi tho he contested under labor

Interesting take which I never had reason to consider. As it is I cannot vouch for any of the candidates, but still an argument may be logical like yours and still not be valid.

Do you have any evidence to support the validity of what you say?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother / Census: NPC Chairman Asks For Youth Mobilization As Date Approaches / APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.