Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Still On The Witness Brought By Tinubu/shettima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Still On The Witness Brought By Tinubu/shettima (224 Views)

Edo: Charges Brought By Assembly Members Against Deputy Governor, Shaibu / Lagos APC Members Protest Against Imposition Of Candidates By Tinubu, Others / Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still On The Witness Brought By Tinubu/shettima by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:42am On Jul 06, 2023
I think one topic I'll personally like to address a little for now is Michael Opeyemi Bamidele attempting to bring in ethnic bigotry into the PEPT at @NGCourtofAppeal... 💔

I didn't find that funny in any way... It disgusted me to the bones...

Then I also feel it's of utmost disrepect to the Honorable Justices seated, amongst wish there was one from that part of the country. I didn't take that lightly at all... 🤬

What's with APC & Bigotry or continuous attempt to rile up ethnic or religious tension/division in Nigeria? I can't help but think that this particular attempt was to rile up Dr. Livy SAN, who was conducting the Cross-Examination, and also take a swipe at Peter Obi himself while at it. Graciously, Dr. Livy SAN was wise and matured enough not to fall for it.

If we do love our Nigeria, I must say vehemently that APC is a cancer that must be excised by all means out of our Country

Credit: @the_little_god_

1 Like

Re: Still On The Witness Brought By Tinubu/shettima by PlayMaker14: 7:52am On Jul 06, 2023
Lemme help you with this.

1 Like

Re: Still On The Witness Brought By Tinubu/shettima by Adurax: 7:56am On Jul 06, 2023
Absolutely shambolic

(1) (Reply)

House Of Assembly Want To Buy #110 Bullet Prrof Cars / Cross River Group Condemns Media Attacks On Dr Betta Chimaobim Edu / CBN To Release Full List Of Licensed Bureau De Change Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.