Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

APC Behind Mmesoma Jamb Result Predicament - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Behind Mmesoma Jamb Result Predicament (560 Views)

Leave Oshiomhole Out Of Your Predicament, Edo APC Replies Philip Shaibu / Masari: Enemies Of APC Behind Attacks By Bandits In The North / Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Behind Mmesoma Jamb Result Predicament by oonyeoma50: 9:22am On Jul 06, 2023
APC knows they never won the just concluded 2023 presidential election and they want to use political sentiments to deceive Nigerians.

APC wants to use little Mmesoma to prove a point, that criminal organisation (INEC) had some technical and network issues during the 2023 presidential election.

They want to let us know that what happened to Mmesoma is exactly what happened to INEC server, which is false assumption.

We the good people of Nigeria know where APC is heading to and we can never accept that useless results until they bring out the authentic results which Peter Obi defeated Tinubu hands down.

I can tell you authoritatively that APC paid JAMB a huge amount of money 💸💰 to implicate this little Mmesoma so that they can score political point. INEC in conjunction with APC think they are dealing with little children, but don't know that "before Abraham Jesus was💯

APC in conjunction with Yakubu Mahmood have no option but to return the Stolen mandate to the rightful owner, which is Peter Obi or face the consequences of their Stupidity.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Behind Mmesoma Jamb Result Predicament by Throwback: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2023
Are you Igbo?

I just want to confirm something.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Behind Mmesoma Jamb Result Predicament by helinues: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2023
See priority.

UGM activities is none of this one's problem

It's a pity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Behind Mmesoma Jamb Result Predicament by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 06, 2023
Delusional. Our system is gone. Imagine how they now turn everything to tribal war.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Behind Mmesoma Jamb Result Predicament by EKONGKING: 9:26am On Jul 06, 2023
If ur manhood is stolen don't blame on APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Behind Mmesoma Jamb Result Predicament by oonyeoma50: 9:27am On Jul 06, 2023
Throwback:
Are you Igbo?

I'm from south south. I always say the truth, nothing but the truth 💯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Behind Mmesoma Jamb Result Predicament by Toluwanise247(m): 9:27am On Jul 06, 2023
The similarity between obi and Mmesoma Ejikeme is LIE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Behind Mmesoma Jamb Result Predicament by jumper524(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2023
This kind mumuness/clout chasing na old school.
E no dey work again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Behind Mmesoma Jamb Result Predicament by LibertyRep: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2023
Oh no!
Re: APC Behind Mmesoma Jamb Result Predicament by Throwback: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2023
oonyeoma50:
I'm from south south. I always say the truth, nothing but the truth 💯

Are you Igbo?

I am not asking about your region. I am interested in your tribe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Behind Mmesoma Jamb Result Predicament by Toluwanise247(m): 9:31am On Jul 06, 2023
oonyeoma50:
APC knows they never won the just concluded 2023 presidential election and they want to use political sentiments to deceive Nigerians.

APC wants to use little Mmesoma to prove a point, that criminal organisation (INEC) had some technical and network issues during the 2023 presidential election.

They want to let us know that what happened to Mmesoma is exactly what happened to INEC server, which is false assumption.

We the good people of Nigeria know where APC is heading to and we can never accept that useless results until they bring out the authentic results which Peter Obi defeated Tinubu hands down.

I can tell you authoritatively that APC paid JAMB a huge amount of money 💸💰 to implicate this little Mmesoma so that they can score political point. INEC in conjunction with APC think they are dealing with little children, but don't know that "before Abraham Jesus was💯

APC in conjunction with Yakubu Mahmood have no option but to return the Stolen mandate to the rightful owner, which is Peter Obi or face the consequences of their Stupidity.

You should ask yourself very sincere question.
What is the relationship between INEC and JAMB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Behind Mmesoma Jamb Result Predicament by yaroyaro619(m): 9:37am On Jul 06, 2023
I don't think Ibo man will rule nigeria undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Behind Mmesoma Jamb Result Predicament by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2023
You are not far from the truth
Re: APC Behind Mmesoma Jamb Result Predicament by duro4chang(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2023
Victim mentality

3 Likes

Re: APC Behind Mmesoma Jamb Result Predicament by helinues: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2023
Throwback:

Are you Igbo?

I am not asking about your region. I am interested in your tribe.

The question was a bait cos you already knew .. grin cheesy

Inferiority complex won't make some of them to be proud of their lineage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Behind Mmesoma Jamb Result Predicament by Houseontherock1: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2023
My first thought was that you are just joking, but then, if you are Igbo, I won't be surprised because this is your typical thought process! Everyone is out to get you as far as you are concerned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Behind Mmesoma Jamb Result Predicament by princemillla(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2023
See future of tommorow.....smh!!!

Someone's father or soon to be.....I weep mehn
Re: APC Behind Mmesoma Jamb Result Predicament by GeneralPula: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2023
Igbos: It’s a lie! Her result is not fake! It’s this or that..

Igbos again: they’re doing this to her because she’s Igbo!

Igbos at the moment: Apc is behind the girl’s predicaments..

Set of unstable being..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Behind Mmesoma Jamb Result Predicament by isitforeba: 10:18am On Jul 06, 2023
Which kind talk be this
Re: APC Behind Mmesoma Jamb Result Predicament by GeneralPula: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2023
Throwback:
Are you Igbo?

He be pure igbo..

He has more than 5 monikers..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Behind Mmesoma Jamb Result Predicament by Throwback: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
helinues:

Exactly!

Hahahahaha!

He shamelessly denied the same tribe he has been propagating while denigrating others.

1 Like

Re: APC Behind Mmesoma Jamb Result Predicament by accordadoga26(f): 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
GeneralPula:
Igbos: It’s a lie! Her result is not fake! It’s this or that..

Igbos again: they’re doing this to her because she’s Igbo!

Igbos at the moment: Apc is behind the girl’s predicaments..

Set of unstable being..

Throwback:
Are you Igbo?

helinues:

This is getting too much ooo..

LET THE FRAUDULENT TRIBE BREATHE
Don't suffocate them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Young Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu / House Walks Out Member For Improper Dressing / See The Expensive Propaganda Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.