Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Is This Business Good To Venture Into? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is This Business Good To Venture Into? (226 Views)

I Was Warned Not To Venture Into VTU Business- I Refused To Listen / This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. / 20 Cool Business Ideas To Venture Into In Nigeria And Make Millions in 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Business Good To Venture Into? by Alliswell73: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2023
To the nairalanders, please contribute to it. How much is needed to set up a shop for selling POP materials? Also, is it profitable? Those who are into it should give insightful tips on this business.

Thanks.
Re: Is This Business Good To Venture Into? by Robertgreene1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
Alliswell73:
To the nairalanders, please contribute to it. How much is needed to set up a shop for selling POP materials? Also, is it profitable? Those who are into it should give insightful tips on this business.

Thanks.
why pop biz bro...how many peeps get money for pop in this tinubu era...if u have up to 3m capital..why not go into rice bizneess... Nigerians must eat rice you no matter what you know
Re: Is This Business Good To Venture Into? by Alliswell73: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2023
Robertgreene1:
why pop biz bro...how many peeps get money for pop in this tinubu era...if u have up to 3m capital..why not go into rice bizneess... Nigerians must eat rice you no matter what you know

Wow! You're very right. Do you have any experience or how I can go about it?
Re: Is This Business Good To Venture Into? by Godbless12(m): 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
It's a good business but how Many people can actually Afford it

Meanwhile Are You Interested In No-Fail Income System that Can Help You Generate At Least 200k/Monthly?. Called Business of No Products Check out my Signature Below
Re: Is This Business Good To Venture Into? by Robertgreene1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2023
Alliswell73:

Wow! You're very right. Do you have any experience or how I can go about it?
chat me up on 09029541178 bro...let's talk...l've got the experience about the biz...

(1) (Reply)

GSK, Producer Of Panadol, To Stop Its Operations In Nigeria / Simple Step To Make At Least $1000 On Amazon - KDP / This Platform Will Create Many Millionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.