Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) (33839 Views)

Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) / RUGA: All The Fulani Herdsmen Should Go – Asari Dokubo / Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Ikpaitid: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2023
You say you want to go,Asari begged Nigeria to allow you to go and now you're calling him names.
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Ikpaitid: 9:59am On Jul 17, 2023
Allow the parasites to go but let's build a big wall around Nigeria first. I don't want those IPOB refugees flooding my state .
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2023
alasane:

One small boy in far away Finland has commanded the entire region to Sit-At-Home today Monday again. And they must obey.
How exactly do we define this?

1. Cowards?
2. Illiterates?
3. Slaves?
4. Ignorance?
5. Conquered?

Yes we like it like that. For your information he is a former Nigerian Medal winning athlete so boost your ignorance . No be by cheap English and nothing to show for in life
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by alasane: 10:29am On Jul 17, 2023
zinaunreal:

Yes we like it like that. For your information he is a former Nigerian Medal winning athlete so boost your ignorance . No be by cheap English and nothing to show for in life

Conquered...with nwa boy sense
Just imagine if all the Medal winning athletes from other region did same?
Cowardice
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2023
alasane:

Conquered...with nwa boy sense
Just imagine if all the Medal winning athletes from other region did same?
Cowardice

You no get talk for mouth again. Shut your trash bag 😆
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by alasane: 11:31am On Jul 17, 2023
zinaunreal:

You no get talk for mouth again. Shut your trash bag 😆

You even talking on Monday when your sibling & kinsmen are observing sit a home as directed
Traitor in ur DNA
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2023
alasane:

You even talking on Monday when your sibling & kinsmen are observing sit a home as directed
Traitor in ur DNA

Shut up your trash 🗑 bag mouth. We like it like that
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by alasane: 8:48am On Jul 18, 2023
zinaunreal:

Shut up your trash 🗑 bag mouth. We like it like that

https://twitter.com/i/status/1681007618624569344

It surprises me that even some PhD holders in the south-east believed him.
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
alasane:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1681007618624569344

It surprises me that even some PhD holders in the south-east believed him.

We like it like that

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Blogger Daniel Elombah Handcuffed By Police (Photos) / INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election / Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.