Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,075 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) (33838 Views)

Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) / RUGA: All The Fulani Herdsmen Should Go – Asari Dokubo / Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by EKONGKING: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2023
Ok
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by badonkadonk: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aad9mGH_SME

In saner climes, they would have jailed this guy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by HitlerWasRight: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2023
Absuchat:
The fat pig

You no want Biafra again ?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Funflipper: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2023
That is the honest truth. Peter Obi will be the president and Nnamdi Kanu the supreme spiritual leader.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by gila: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2023
Who is he
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Benny90: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2023
Una go oo, una no go we do not care, trust us you won't be missed, na only guy wey dey go brothel or buy fake stuffs go miss una grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by santakris(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2023
I am a Yoruba man but support this 💯%

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2023
Supported cool

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by HitlerWasRight: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2023
Resurrection212:
We are not going anywhere. If Anambra people still insist we mbaise will forever remain in Nigeria.

No .

You all must go.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by naijakissleave(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2023
cheesy
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by aylagos(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2023
Supported

14 Likes

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2023
Alot of igbos not all are ready to go so don't push them and divide Nigeria because not only igbos will go more regions will break and we know thsts what he secretly wants bt using igbos as a cover.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2023
optionalY09:
Finally i know i am not the only that know that igbos are criminals

Between Nigeria and igbos who are the criminals. When next you buy your fuel 511 naira, remember the answer. Melted brain

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by HitlerWasRight: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2023
dihnawris:
Clown

You see why I said your Biafra was all fake.

Now that you know SS is never going to be part of your Biafra , you have all suddenly become fake Nigerians .

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Jones4190(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aad9mGH_SME

You cannot have a voice about a video showing convoy of cars driving on the road and become mute when your own entire region goes under siege by terrorists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
He was mocking the useless Igbos.
Igbos have destroyed the name Nigeria abroad. Every country sees a Nigerian as a drug pusher or a yahoo boy or a lousy fraudulent person because of Igbos. In Malaysia, south Africa, Thailand , all of Europe, a Nigerian I looked down upon because of the Igbos. If they genuinely want to go, they should go with the name Nigeria. They can't eat their cake and still have it .

My friend sharap your mouth. What tribe hasn't done worse.
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by onuman: 11:11am On Jul 06, 2023
Agbadocassava:
They should carry their fvcking hatred go…

You most hatefilled, envious and parasitic beings are not meant to share one country with the Igbo. You deserve the Asari Dokubor as fellow country man. What good has crude oil in Dokubor creeks fetched for his Ijaw? Misery.
Those who have money had fled Dokubor's mostly polluted countryside.
Dokubor fled and invests in Bini Republic.
He wants to cash out more from government for his businesses in Bini Republic.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2023
This guy wants to be president of his own country and is looking for a way to tear up Nigeria. But bear this in mind. Don't furckk with igbos. You'll be the first to go down if anything happenes fat pig

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2023
Triangles1:
They'll be like Benin republic depending on Nigeria border for their internal revenue.
Better than being called Nigerian

9 Likes

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by somehow: 11:13am On Jul 06, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Lol.

Let the Igbo go.

Wetin Igbo people do asari dokubo.

The idi,.ot that obj dealt with.

I wonder how militants become political players in Nigeria

I mean people who kidnap, rape, steal, rob and kill.

Then after successful career in militancy they become part of the govt.

Nairaland is breeding terrorists.

A trait all governments of the world have.

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Ogsirsolo: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2023
Lol
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2023
Me I wan go abeg

All these cow piss everywhere !

2 Likes

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Oyinda2000: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2023
Absuchat:
The fat pig
For ur mouth

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by ChikaSunday(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2023
ibnquasale:
Sincerely let them go!

Yes, it's time to let them go. But come to think of it, this warlord with so much weapons and boys at his disposal said he has been fighting wars in so many states in this country even as Buhari hired him to secure the Abuja-Kaduna road.

What if it his boys that have been causing this havok in east since due to his hatred for NNAMDI KANU and Buhari refusal to give him what they gave Tompolo ? Na question I dey ask oooo

2 Likes

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by SunnyTee1: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2023
Let Igbo breathe, don't suffocate them grin
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2023
I hope they won't see this as hatred or marginalization again

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by VawuIenceProMax: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2023
zinaunreal:

Between Nigeria and igbos who are the criminals. When next you buy your fuel 511 naira, remember the answer. Melted brain
how is buying fuel 600 naira a problem.
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Agugbadin: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2023
TRUE
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by HitlerWasRight: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2023
Obynopositive:
cant dis man be brought to book with all this hate speeches......

So advocating for Biafra is now hate speech !

Hah!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by SmartPolician: 11:15am On Jul 06, 2023
This is interesting coming from a non-Igbo.

However, any tribe that successfully leaves Nigeria will impel others to follow suit, especially those from South South. I have yet to understand what they benefit from Nigeria after giving so much to the country.

That will simply mark the end of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Bouncing2(m): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
He was mocking the Igbos.
Igbos have destroyed the name Nigeria abroad. Every country sees a Nigerian as a drug pusher or a yahoo boy or a lousy fraudulent person because of Igbos. In Malaysia, south Africa, Thailand , all of Europe, a Nigerian I looked down upon because of the Igbos. If they genuinely want to go, they should go with the name Nigeria. They can't eat their cake and still have it .
Egbon comot 4 here,,oiso!

DONT ATTACK THE MESSENGER, ATTACK THE MESSAGE BY DISPUTING ANYTHING I HAVE SAID HERE WITH YOUR FACTS

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Chairman, Francis Ayagah Kneels Down After Shouting APC At PDP Rally. / Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives / Justice Salami Sitting Allowances, Emoluments & Luxurious Lifestyle - Sahara R.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.