Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Life Pourse Loan App Threatening Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Life Pourse Loan App Threatening Me (534 Views)

I Quited My Job But My Boss Wife Is Threatening Me (SOS )!!! / Sad Experience From Hicash (cashbus) Loan App / Deeper Life School: Akwa Ibom Official, Parents Threatening Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Pourse Loan App Threatening Me by Emmbanny(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
Please house I need your help on the right government agency to report this loan app called lifepourse.

Last week k one of their marketer chatted me on Whatsapp.

I checked on the app but before you can get the amount you qualified for, you have to register, which I did.
But after registration, I discovered that I only qualified for a loan of 6200 to pay 10910 in 7days , I refused the offer then I logout.

To greatest surprise, my account was credited after three hours.

I chatted the marketer to inform her of what happened but she didn't reply to any of my messages.

Then yesterday, they want me to pay the 10910 , I refused.

They lady told me that the system was on auto credit. That's why my account was credited without my consent.

Now they called my wife threatening My her that I will die.

Re: Life Pourse Loan App Threatening Me by westlius(m): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
They will not do u shi shi
Block all there whatssap and phone calls
Thats all
Forget d treat
Even Nigeria dey owe

1 Like

Re: Life Pourse Loan App Threatening Me by Emmbanny(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
westlius:
They will not do u shi shi
Block all there whatssap and phone calls
Thats all
Forget d treat
Even Nigeria dey owe
thanks bro, I even have the money to pay but crediting my account without my consent, expecting me to pay 10910 for 6200. No I won't, I'm ready to send the 6200 back to them
Re: Life Pourse Loan App Threatening Me by blaquemyc: 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
Return their 6k to them and tell dem to go fvck themselves.
If na me, shishi Dem no go see. I hate what I don't like.
Re: Life Pourse Loan App Threatening Me by Emmbanny(m): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
blaquemyc:
Return their 6k to them and tell dem to go fvck themselves.
If na me, shishi Dem no go see. I hate what I don't like.
thanks bro
Re: Life Pourse Loan App Threatening Me by westlius(m): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
Emmbanny:
thanks bro, I even have the money to pay but crediting my account without my consent, expecting me to pay 10910 for 6200. No I won't, I'm ready to send the 6200 back to them
No send dem shi shi
Mine is more dan 1 yr
I don block dem finish
Re: Life Pourse Loan App Threatening Me by Chronosvineberg(m): 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
What a feck!
Re: Life Pourse Loan App Threatening Me by jibnet1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
Na mumu dy pay loan..them there self thief.. no pay shishi na abacha money
Re: Life Pourse Loan App Threatening Me by kolpilo: 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2023
CambridgeHomeLoan.com is your trusted Hard Money Lender Tampa, offering an array of benefits for real estate investors in the area. With the potential to cover up to 90% of the purchase price and 100% of rehab costs, they facilitate swift deals with closings as fast as 5 days. Their offerings include Fix and Flip Loans, Fix To Rent Loans, Multifamily Loans, and Ground Up Construction Loans in Tampa. Are you considering buying a home in Tampa? Explore the benefits of an FHA loan Tampa for flexible and affordable financing options.

Access to quick funds is crucial for success in the competitive Tampa real estate market. A Hard Money Loan Tampa from CambridgeHomeLoan.com is the solution when time is of the essence. These loans are favored by both seasoned and novice investors for their easy qualifications and speedy processing.

Hard money loans in Tampa commonly fund repair and resell projects, where investors purchase, renovate, and sell properties for profit.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid - 2 Sugar Ft Ayra Starr | Download Music / Cheap Plane Tickets From Nigeria To Usa / Dont You Think We Need A Chat Room In Niraland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.