Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Celebrating Tosin Adeyanju @45. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebrating Tosin Adeyanju @45. (503 Views)

Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) / Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me / 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating Tosin Adeyanju @45. by aguele(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Dear Comrade Tosin Adeyanju, it is a thing of Joy for me to join the Adeyanju's Dynasty, The Tinubu Support Groups (locally and globally), comrades in Struggle and the good people of Okun Nation to celebrate an amazing personality, a charismatic leader, and a committed fighter for a better Nigeria. I celebrate you on this special day of your noble birthday anniversary.

At 45, you have left an indelible mark in the course of our Nations History, the advancement of your community and has contributed immensely to the Human race at large. May God cause his face to shine upon you, grant you all your heart desires and meet you at the point of your needs.

Do have a wonderful day celebration and many prosperous years ahead.

Once again, Happy birthday to Kakaki, a reliable, dependable and detribalized amazing personality @45.

With love from Seyi Babaeko.

Re: Celebrating Tosin Adeyanju @45. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
We don't know him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Déclaration Du Bola Tinubu Sur La Situation Au Niger En Français / Northern CSOs Pull Out Of NLC Strike / AS They Plan To Bomb Themselves In Niger, Igbos Pls Move Your Businesses To SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.