Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors (25216 Views)

Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti / Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) / FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Princeton92(m): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
What of the Port Harcourt Road. This is very necessary.

Travelling from PH to Aba is a big headache

JB will handle that side
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Jaybee3456: 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
It is up to alex otti to push the labour party agenda in south east. If he does well for this four years i see the east becoming a strong hold for the party. It's in his hands

1 Like

Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by mrvitalis(m): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
OkayDaddy:

On the Abia end of the road coming from Rivers, you will see refuse dumps on an entire lane of the express.
Na Federal Government turn one lane of the expressway into massive open refuse dump?
Let them even relocate the refuse on the expressway first.
Same way of thinking... Attacking symptoms not root cause

If that road was good that refuses dump won't be there two that doesn't stop the road from being constructed three believe that is the least problem on that road
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by mayorkent(m): 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
Chai God , as per say I day sell construction equipment and all .. if I fit get connect there eh
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by tonytony208(m): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
Parachoco:
When will the Projects Start and End?

Nah the koko be this

Go and ask that question from your APC governor
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Penguin2: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
okeysoninv:
ipob terrorist on the microphone. My able Governor has vowed to end reign of terror against our peaceful Enugu state. We support him. carry your ipob terrorism out of Enugu State.
Bro, I have as much interest in the welfare of Enugu, just like you do, but don’t you think that what Mbah is doing is aggravating the situation?

IPOB feel challenged and you know what happens whenever anyone feels challenged, he will push back.

And it’s not like you know where these guys are so that the security agents can go and arrest them.

That’s why the guy you quoted is right.

What Mbah should have done would have been to ignore the IPOB talk and concentrate on governance.

Concentrate on providing water across Enugu in 180 days.

Then go to Abakpa and try to have mercy on them because they have suffered. No road inside Abakpa is motorable.

The road from New Market to Enugu-Expressway has collapsed.

The section of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway that runs from Abakpa junction to New Market junction is dilapidated. Mbah can fix it without waiting for Federal Govt since it runs through the city center.

Don’t you think those are the things Mbah should have preoccupied himself with instead of IPOB issue that would end up boomeranging?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Mccullum: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
Hope, this is not initial gragra grin
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Penguin2: 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
OkayDaddy:

On the Abia end of the road coming from Rivers, you will see refuse dumps on an entire lane of the express.
Na Federal Government turn one lane of the expressway into massive open refuse dump?
Let them even relocate the refuse on the expressway first.
Hasn’t that been done already?
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Penguin2: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Same way of thinking... Attacking symptoms not root cause

If that road was good that refuses dump won't be there two that doesn't stop the road from being constructed three believe that is the least problem on that road
You are right.

But I think Alex Otti is ready to construct the PH road though.

He got Julius Berger to look at the road already.

I’m sure contract for the road is being finalized.

Otti will reconstruct Port Harcourt road.
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by onuman: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/relief-beckons-as-gov-otti-hands-over-9-road-projects-to-contractors-photos/

Good job. But roads and flyovers are not the only thing governor is elected to do.
Revive and expand Aba water works; build stadium complexes etc.
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Reference(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

We saw him inspecting it with officials of Julius Berger before inauguration several weeks ago.
They are probably working on engineering solution to is complex drainage challenges.
It may take a while to take-off.
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by stanluiz(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I don't know why this new useless governor of Enugu state cannot emulate this man.

How can a sane man be interested in chasing rats when your house is burning? Almost all the roads in Enugu town especially the Abakpa axes is in a very horrible condition. No tractor seen anywhere within the city. And the mutula is chasing sit at home. No lesson learnt from Soludo mistake. Why?
Peter mbah will first recoup the billions he spent to buy the pdp governorship ticket from ugwuanyi, then after that, he can now focus on governance.

1 Like

Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by agabonus: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
Who is this fat fool that called Gov Peter Mba a useless governor? Presently a construction company has commenced their work on the forgotten road in ubahu,Amankanu to Leke . Again,go to nchetenche Nike roads that connect to Prada opposite new orie Emene, work is going on their.I know this because I am Keke rider and visited those places a fortnight ago.
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
stanluiz:
Peter mbah will first recoup the billions he spent to buy the pdp governorship ticket from ugwuanyi, then after that, he can now focus on governance.
Exactly my thinking. This man will recoup the N25billion he used to purchase the PDP ticket
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by MacJiver: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
Make down payment for a roasted corn
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by tonytony208(m): 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Use all the resources and fix ph road...

But pH road is federal road
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by haveMONEY: 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
Pls
Pls
Pls
Let's abia be like it's neighboring states kwanu, apart from cross river.
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Donfx(m): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
[quote author=agabonus post=124256372]Who is this fat fool that called Gov Peter Mba a useless governor? Presently a construction company has commenced their work on the forgotten road in ubahu,Amankanu to Leke . Again,go to nchetenche Nike roads that connect to Prada opposite new orie Emene, work is going on their.I know this because I am Keke rider and visited those places a fortnight ago.[/quote

THAT ENUGU Governor will disappoint.he is misplacing his priorities.
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by mrvitalis(m): 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
Penguin2:

You are right.

But I think Alex Otti is ready to construct the PH road though.

He got Julius Berger to look at the road already.

I’m sure contract for the road is being finalized.

Otti will reconstruct Port Harcourt road.
I was expecting it to be among the road NNPC would construct in South East

Aba and ph are the two biggest cities in old Eastern Region some may argue Onitsha and ph
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Cjayboy: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
ThankGod that our AfDB loan of #115 million Dollars which landed will be utilized.
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Flangelo12: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
Aba is in desperate need.
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by okeysoninv: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
AlabiKILLER2021:

Lol

Tinubu supporters
Every where
Just like they shamelessly did under failure Buhari
It will end in tears
mba gi bu Tinubu supporter.
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Reelz: 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
The worst governor in the entire country okezie ikpuazu could not do this for more than 8 years..
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by marlow1962(m): 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
basilo101:
Good one
We glorify roads too much, while other sectors get dilapidated every day by day.
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by okeysoninv: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
Penguin2:

Bro, I have as much interest in the welfare of Enugu, just like you do, but don’t you think that what Mbah is doing is aggravating the situation?

IPOB feel challenged and you know what happens whenever anyone feels challenged, he will push back.

And it’s not like you know where these guys are so that the security agents can go and arrest them.

That’s why the guy you quoted is right.

What Mbah should have done would have been to ignore the IPOB talk and concentrate on governance.

Concentrate on providing water across Enugu in 180 days.

Then go to Abakpa and try to have mercy on them because they have suffered. No road inside Abakpa is motorable.

The road from New Market to Enugu-Expressway has collapsed.

The section of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway that runs from Abakpa junction to New Market junction is dilapidated. Mbah can fix it without waiting for Federal Govt since it runs through the city center.

Don’t you think those are the things Mbah should have preoccupied himself with instead of IPOB issue that would end up boomeranging?
The likes you were happy seeing ipob destroying goods of women in awgu yesterday, flogging school children and teachers. ipob is cancer that must be eradicated in ENUGU and south East. once the leadership of ENUGU state is ready we are prepared to provide information of all the members of ipob miscreants in Enugu. Wike treatment is the best for ipob . The governor Mr mba just resumed office last month but your expecting him to turn Enugu into Heaven. its a gradual process but for now we eradicating ipob menace in our society. no society can function where a non state actors is carrying gun here and there. If you support Carnage going on in Igbo land may Carnage never depart from ur household. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Ebubu6: 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I don't know why this new useless governor of Enugu state cannot emulate this man.

How can a sane man be interested in chasing rats when your house is burning? Almost all the roads in Enugu town especially the Abakpa axes is in a very horrible condition. No tractor seen anywhere within the city. And the mutula is chasing sit at home. No lesson learnt from Soludo mistake. Why?
ipob supporter. Fool. With their comments you identify them
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by ChatterHouse: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

You're a Terrorist sympathisers
That makes u an equal Terrorist
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
ArticleRewrite:
Abia will smile again
cool They haven't smiled before so extract the "Again"
Abia will smile grin
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Penguin2: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
okeysoninv:
The likes you were happy seeing ipob destroying goods of women in awgu yesterday, flogging school children and teachers. ipob is cancer that must be eradicated in ENUGU and south East. once the leadership of ENUGU state is ready we are prepared to provide information of all the members of ipob miscreants in Enugu. Wike treatment is the best for ipob . The governor Mr mba just resumed office last month but your expecting him to turn Enugu into Heaven. its a gradual process but for now we eradicating ipob menace in our society. no society can function where a non state actors is carrying gun here and there. If you support Carnage going on in Igbo land may Carnage never depart from ur household. Amen.
It’s actually a pathetic situation if Mbah is listening to people like you because he would end up making a huge mistake.

Soludo started this way, where did it lead him? Can’t you learn from what has happened elsewhere?

Before Mbah took office, sit-at-home was already beginning to die gradually. People were already beginning to go out on Mondays. But that singular stupid move of Mbah which was obviously informed by counsel of stupid idiots around him, aggravated the whole situation to ground zero all over again.

Now, where were his army and police when UGM were flogging and harassing Enugu people yesterday?

And look at you laying curse on me instead of engaging me constructively. Shows the pathetic wavelength of your intellectuality.

1 Like

Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Penguin2: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
okeysoninv:
It’s actually a pathetic situation if Mbah is listening to people like you because he would end up making a huge mistake.

Soludo started this way, where did it lead him? Can’t you learn from what has happened elsewhere?

Before Mbah took office, sit-at-home was already beginning to die gradually. People were already beginning to go out on Mondays. But that singular stupid move of Mbah which was obviously informed by counsel of stupid idiots around him, aggravated the whole situation to ground zero all over again.

Now, where were his army and police when UGM were flogging and harassing Enugu people yesterday

And look at you laying curse on me instead of engaging me constructively. Shows the pathetic wavelength of your intellectuality.
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Akabuking: 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

that's a federal road

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Spend 4 Days & 3 Nights On The Obudu Mountains / Akwa Ibom Flood Destroys 100 Houses, Displaces 300 Persons / Multiple Car Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Highway. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.