Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors (25200 Views)

Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti / Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) / FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Giltexo: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
As I didn't see pH road no hope yet..
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by biafranrealson: 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I don't know why this new useless governor of Enugu state cannot emulate this man.

How can a sane man be interested in chasing rats when your house is burning? Almost all the roads in Enugu town especially the Abakpa axes is in a very horrible condition. No tractor seen anywhere within the city. And the mutula is chasing sit at home. No lesson learnt from Soludo mistake. Why?

Otti is a rabble rouser.
The roads mentioned here are not all that necessary except old express road

1 Like

Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Edoziesmart(m): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
What of the Port Harcourt Road. This is very necessary.

Travelling from PH to Aba is a big headache
Same with Obohia road.
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Johans2023: 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Tinubu road
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by LivstockJunctio(m): 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Abagworo(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
And some people still believe he can perform half as good as Ikpeazu . The propaganda he used against Ikpeazu was Enugu-Ph expressway, Ikot-Ekpene road and Port Harcourt road in Aba which are all clearly federal roads under slow construction by the Buhari administration with exception of Port Harcourt road which Ikpeazu was still doing the drainage works till end of his tenure. I'm quietly observing but any government that starts with probe and propaganda will eventually fail.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
biafranrealson:

Otti is a rabble rouser.
The roads mentioned here are not all that necessary except old express road
Really?
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by worksmart(m): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
I may be wrong but I think he has awarded that project to Julius Berger, which I personally think is a mistake as they are notorious for charging multiple times the true cost of contracts and never complete on time if they do not abandon.
Caseless:
PH road through, not the expressway to PH...na die. Aba no clean.
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by TYCO77: 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Confirmedzombie:

Let him start from the ones the government can handle at moment, Aba-PortHarcourt express way can come later though that is a federal government road.
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Blazebond(m): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
This man (otti) will end up as a failure,the signs are too obvious,he wants to be a social media governor and he will fail.
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Confirmedzombie: 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
Akabuking:
that's a federal road

Let the state govt work it and seek refund from FG.

Wike did the one from Eleme junction upto Imo River.

FG has refunded the money. Alex Otti must sit up or will be impeached.

The PH to Aba Road is a death trap even the Ph Road leading to the Aba motor park.

How can one be passing through osisioma to ogbor Hill

Tufiakwa

Abia is cursed
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Trustmea: 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I don't know why this new useless governor of Enugu state cannot emulate this man.

How can a sane man be interested in chasing rats when your house is burning? Almost all the roads in Enugu town especially the Abakpa axes is in a very horrible condition. No tractor seen anywhere within the city. And the mutula is chasing sit at home. No lesson learnt from Soludo mistake. Why?

It seems that man na ugwuanyi pro max

1 Like

Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Trustmea: 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
ucheicon:

Ipob supporter. We say no to ipob! Mbah is cleaning enugu and working on fulfilling his promise of getting water flowing in major parts of enugu in 180 days. Enugu and Abia have different priorities. The governance of Enugu has never been as terrible as in Abia. Mbah is doing well. Getat!

Enugu under ugwuanyi is worst than Abia under ikpeazu. What are u even saying there's no comparison.
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2023
Trustmea:

It seems that man na ugwuanyi pro max
I tell you. I think he is more interested in recouping the money he used to buy PDP ticket especially as he is afraid that he may be booted out
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by ceeceeco: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Novarisammy2:
we are optimistic that the governor will live up to expectations by transforming abia
Abians will smile again, how? Have they ever smiled? Your comment should rather be; Abians will smile at last.
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Soulsymbol99: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
ArticleRewrite:
Abia will smile again

That state don ever smile b4?
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Edoziesmart(m): 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

That's a federal road
So Akpabio that construct Aba road in Ikot Ekpene has two head right?
Otti need to prove us wrong by finishing the construction of Port Harcourt road, Obohia and Ohanku.
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by mrvitalis(m): 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Edoziesmart:

So Akpabio that construct Aba road in Ikot Ekpene has two head right?
Otti need to prove us wrong by finishing the construction of Port Harcourt road, Obohia and Ohanku.

Akwa ibom receives 5 times Abia revenue
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by sage(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
Akabuking:
that's a federal road

Port Harcourt road is NOT a federal road. Port Harcourt road is a local inner city road like Faulks Road and is different than Port harcourt express way which is a federal road. Port Harcourt Road which IS a state road leads to the Port Harcourt express way just like Faulks road does
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by abobote: 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

The mandate is not his, he is not sure of lasting up to 2months, and you want him to start big project like roads
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by phorget(m): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
Abia roads are so bad and I hope this government would at least help in giving them some facelift...
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by offongk(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
Alex may be like soludo
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
abobote:

The mandate is not his, he is not sure of lasting up to 2months, and you want him to start big project like roads
That is heartless of him. Is it not better he warm himself to the heart of 042 peeps?
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Qoko: 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
When was the last time they constructed roads in Abia state? I believe this man will try his best
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by victorazy(m): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

That's Federal road, only FG will approve it and as me and you know, APC gov don't care.
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by boldtruthalways: 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
Port-Harcourt Road should be Number 1 in that list.
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Tealcrestmedia(m): 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

That's a federal road and I think has been awarded before under sukuk, dunno if the contractor for that section absconded.
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by BTCog: 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
costandi:
Federal road
It can't be a Federal Road. It is an intra city road. Port Harcourt Road is inside the city and it is different from Aba-Port Harcourt Express way. Remember, this was the road he visited with Julius Berger MD shortly after the election
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by nony43(m): 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
Caseless:
PH road through, not the expressway to PH...na die. Aba no clean.

Many Governors de avoid that road.
Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by Stanleyallen17(m): 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
The main reason of bad roads in Aba is poor/blocked drainage. This shop be addressed first before working on any road in Aba.

1 Like

Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by nony43(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
BTCog:

It can't be a Federal Road. It is an intra city road. Port Harcourt Road is inside the city and it is different from Aba-Port Harcourt Express way. Remember, this was the road he visited with Julius Berger MD shortly after the election

But it is a Federal road sha. Even that Aba Owerri road.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Crashes Kill 20 As Commuters Blame Bribe-taking Policemen (PIC) / Akwa Ibom Flood Destroys 100 Houses, Displaces 300 Persons / Only JAPA Can Cure My Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.