Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS (2004 Views)

Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) / See How Ijelespeaks Spoiled Sit At Home In Anambra State - PHOTOS / President Buhari Attends Wedding Luncheon Of His Son, Yusuf (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
Notice how she avoided mentioning the Southeast? Because she'd have to mention the group responsible. They're her current flock.

https://www.facebook.com/100071071320063/posts/pfbid0hbXqfsPQJEwMLxohQ3LmGnS2TadxP4WqYNtfZsMDFAL4HYEwfCfwJ7BKwwuNxeFGl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

2 Likes

Re: See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by Raskimonojendor: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
Bump.
Re: See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by Raskimonojendor: 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Lol.

Aishatu yusuf and Seun dey always fear our bros and sis from the land of the rising sun.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by ArticleRewrite: 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
He's been silent
Re: See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by Karlman: 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
And what exactly is her offence?
Because I can't ever remember you posting anything good about the SE.
In fact I believe you are an agent kind of a secret agent being used by some forces to promote or propagate evil about the SE.
Hope you know that Nothing lasts forever!

8 Likes

Re: See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by Adurax: 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Uh uh tongue
Re: See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by duro4chang(m): 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Lol.

Aishatu yusuf and Seun dey always fear our bros and sis from the land of the rising sun.
He seun banned many of us because we support APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by Morbeta11(m): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
Where is the destruction?

1 Like

Re: See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by ganisucks(f): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
The next state security administration will really enjoy drilling this guy. He will sing like a bird. He will list all of his sponsors and even his fans.
Re: See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by Beremx(f): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
She destroyed you rather by ignoring your rants.
Woman wey get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by ganisucks(f): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
Beremx:
She destroyed you rather by ignoring your rants.
Woman wey get sense
She has bigger fish to fry. Why will she waste her time with boy scouts and girl brigades.

4 Likes

Re: See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by jmoore(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
duro4chang:
Na those wey dey misyarn dem dey knack ban.

Seun that was collecting money to place adverts for APC on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by Raskimonojendor: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
duro4chang:
We can't even use some words (e.g. IPOB - ian) before the BOT sends us to Nairaland jail. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
Trash from a fugitive in Keffi.

1 Like

Re: See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by accordadoga26(f): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2023
Lol

2 Likes

Re: See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by BossGerald: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Lol.

Shatap

Is your region safe?
Re: See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by duro4chang(m): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
jmoore:

No. I was banned for a month
Re: See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by AfonjaConehead: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2023
duro4chang:
No. I was banned for a month
3 GBOSA FOR THE MODS!!!

GOD BLESS THE MODS FOR A JOB WELL DONE grin grin grin
Henceforth be a good citizen,kagani,ko?!
Kachiko?! grin
Re: See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by Raskimonojendor: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
BossGerald:

Shatap

Is your region safe?
grin
Re: See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by GeneralPula: 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
duro4chang:
Their must be one mod on nairaland doing that dirty job!

It got to a stage, the mod started banning my IP address so that one won’t be able to access naira land whenever they want to put Obi’s post on front page..

After the first page has been dominated, he/she will free your ip. I doubt seun knows all these things..
Re: See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by GeneralPula: 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2023
Karlman:
And what exactly is her offence?
Because I can't ever remember you posting anything good about the SE.
In fact I believe you are an agent kind of a secret agent being used by some forces to promote or propagate evil about the SE.
Hope you know that Nothing lasts forever!
Ijelespeaks is Igbo..

He still made a video yesterday how they kill some ipob terrorist in Imo..
Re: See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by richie240: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
Did 'Apuga' or 'elluoee' approach him to place their adverts on NL and he refused or u just want us to notice u?
cool
jmoore:

So how e take consyn u say biznazeman sell goods to hin 'enemy'.

Have u taken ur drugs?
cool
jmoore:

Learn to comment with sense.

Dude I mentioned accused Seun of being against APC members.

So why will Seun take money for adverts for a party he hates?

Dey your lane. No dey misyarn.
Re: See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by jmoore(m): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
richie240:
Did 'Apuga' or 'elluoee' approach him to place their adverts on NL and he refused or u just want us to notice u?
cool

Learn to comment with sense.

Dude I mentioned accused Seun of being against APC members.

So why will Seun take money for adverts for a party he hates?

Dey your lane. No dey misyarn.
Re: See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by Karlman: 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
GeneralPula:

Ijelespeaks is Igbo..

He still made a video yesterday how they kill some ipob terrorist in Imo..
How do you know he is not the one killing them?

And when has anyone with Igbo name become an Igbo?
Pls whatever is happening in the SE is from APC federal government!

Every one knows the truth!
Even the international community is very much aware!
Re: See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by GeneralPula: 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
Karlman:

And when has anyone with Igbo name become an Igbo?!
Check him out on Facebook..

Search about him! He’s from Imo state..
Re: See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by Karlman: 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
GeneralPula:

Check him out on Facebook..

Search about him! He’s from Imo state..
Yourself here is a notorious APC hate agent against anything SE.
And that evil fellow you're talking about needs no checking...this is Nairaland and been around for a while now to know who is who. And tell you with all sense of responsibility that that mofo is an agent of darkness....
You all probably work under same org.
Re: See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by duro4chang(m): 6:20am On Jul 07, 2023
GeneralPula:

Their must be one mod on nairaland doing that dirty job!

It got to a stage, the mod started banning my IP address so that one won’t be able to access naira land whenever they want to put Obi’s post on front page..

After the first page has been dominated, he/she will free your ip. I doubt seun knows all these things..
It happened to me several times. But Seun was in support. He even said in one one his posts that Batists are bad and he has started dealing with them . He was responding to one Obi's follower post. They used him to do bad job.

1 Like

Re: See How Ijelespeaks Destroyed Aisha Yusuf - PHOTOS by Nahunger(m): 7:38am On Jul 07, 2023
Allow her to breathe, woman must chop lol

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't A Yoruba Muslim Become Sultan? / TB Joshua. Nigerians React. Must Read Captions. / Okonjo Iweala Should Be Invited To Help Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.