Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Help!!! How Can I Get My Money Back - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! How Can I Get My Money Back (271 Views)

Share Your Experience Collecting Your Money Back From Your Debtors / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! How Can I Get My Money Back by grafixlord(m): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
I was scammed on may that was my life savings (almost 400k)
I went to the bank to report but they said I should bring court order wch I don't have money for it
Please does anyone know what else to do am really depressed
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get My Money Back by Dididrumz(m): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
You most probably will not get any help here because You've really not said anything about how You got scammed.

Kiss Your money goodbye.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get My Money Back by stylishwears: 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
grafixlord:
I was scammed on may that was my life savings (almost 400k)
I went to the bank to report but they said I should bring court order wch I don't have money for it
Please does anyone know what else to do am really depressed
What's your bank and recipient bank?
Report to the customer service as erroneous transfer, the funds will be blocked in the recipient account
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get My Money Back by modernWays: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
stylishwears:

Report to the customer service as erroneous transfer, the funds will be blocked in the recipient account

He need court order to do that, you can't block another person's account without a court order.

@op, go to your state high court, they will do that for you with less than 10k.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get My Money Back by grafixlord(m): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
stylishwears:

I use fidelity bank the scammers uses wema bank and wat if the money isn't in that account anymore
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get My Money Back by richidinho(m): 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
grafixlord:
I use fidelity bank the scammers uses wema bank and wat if the money isn't in that account anymore

Which state are u?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get My Money Back by grafixlord(m): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
richidinho:

Which state are u?
Anambra
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get My Money Back by richidinho(m): 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
grafixlord:
Anambra

Do you have efcc office there?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get My Money Back by grafixlord(m): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
richidinho:

Do you have efcc office there?
I don't know haven't checked, this so the first time this has happened to me

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Your Business In 2023 / Sevicom101 Defrauded Me / Just Want To Clear My Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.