Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

What's The Cost Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What's The Cost Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (630 Views)

Lovely 3bedroom Bungalow In Mayfair Gardens Estate Lekki 4 N30m Pix / Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Cost Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Marketloaded: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
Good day guys.
I need a breakdown of the cost of a 4 bedroom modern bungalow in Nigeria. All room en suite. Land is available, just want the cost break down and if possible a picture of what it will look like.
Re: What's The Cost Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by phorget(m): 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
Logging and roofing using long span would cost about 5million.

Pop,tiles and painting 5million.

wiring, plumbing and toilet/bathroom accessories 5million.

Digging of foundation,casting of columns,beams and lintel including every other masonry works 5million.

Other miscellaneous 5million.

Totals...25million naira only.
Re: What's The Cost Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Marketloaded: 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
phorget:
Logging and roofing using long span would cost about 5million.

Pop,tiles and painting 5million.

wiring, plumbing and toilet/bathroom accessories 5million.

Digging of foundation,casting of columns,beams and lintel including every other masonry works 5million.

Other miscellaneous 5million.

Totals...25million naira only.

Every tin na 5 million, no less
Re: What's The Cost Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by stancydg: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
The overall cost will be determined by the building design itself but I can give you something like the attached pictures for 22M from foundation to basic finishes. All other luxuries will attract extra cost.

07034643328 (Calls | WhatsApp)

Re: What's The Cost Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by phorget(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
Marketloaded:

Every tin na 5 million, no less

Plus or minus sir...
I just gave an abstract estimate that would still need to be subjected to some other factors.

1 Like

Re: What's The Cost Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by MRFIXER001: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
The best way to get the full cost breakdown is to get the drawing first and get a quantity surveyor to give you a detailed BOQ.

But based on my previous standard four bedrooms bungalow built (with high taste finishes) before I will advise you budget 16m - 24m
Marketloaded:
Good day guys.
I need a breakdown of the cost of a 4 bedroom modern bungalow in Nigeria. All room en suite. Land is available, just want the cost break down and if possible a picture of what it will look like.
Re: What's The Cost Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by dayveed1(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
stancydg:
The overall cost will be determined by the building design itself but I can give you something like the attached pictures for 22M from foundation to basic finishes. All other luxuries will attract extra cost.

07034643328 (Calls | WhatsApp)
I want something like this in Akure, Ondo state.
Re: What's The Cost Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by stancydg: 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
dayveed1:
I want something like this in Akure, Ondo state.

We are available and at your service in Akure. Our office/operational base is in Akure. Kindly reach out on 07034643328 (Calls | WhatsApp)
Re: What's The Cost Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by nurd(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
I'm doing a 4 bedroom too. I'm about to roof now, which will be flat roof. All room ensuite. I've only spent around 4.5m from foundation. I did pillars. I visit site regularly along with my supervisor. I'd say if you're starting now, you're looking at 15m. As long as no material is wasted.
Re: What's The Cost Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Marketloaded: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
nurd:
I'm doing a 4 bedroom too. I'm about to roof now, which will be flat roof. All room ensuite. I've only spent around 4.5m from foundation. I did pillars. I visit site regularly along with my supervisor. I'd say if you're starting now, you're looking at 15m. As long as no material is wasted.
Can I have your WhatsApp number pls?

(1) (Reply)

Landlord Deeply Moved As Tenants Repaint His House; He Prays For Them / Urgent Search For A House Or Set Of Flats For N10 Million Budget ! / Cheap House 4 Sale @ Garki II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.