Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

A Witch Boasted; Come And Give Birth, Let Me See! GOD Of CHOSEN Showed Up!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Witch Boasted; Come And Give Birth, Let Me See! GOD Of CHOSEN Showed Up!! (168 Views)

If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen / How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Witch Boasted; Come And Give Birth, Let Me See! GOD Of CHOSEN Showed Up!! by Gospelpreacher1: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNEH6WyyJ_w
COME AND GIVE BIRTH, witch threatens! GOD OF CHOSEN SHOWS UP AND GIVES HER VICTORY!!

Sister Justin testified to the great deliverance the GOD of CHOSEN gave to her and her Family.

According to her, she got married in year 2020. Many people in their family stood against her marriage.

A particular woman came openly to her to threaten her marriage. She told her and her Husband, COME AND HAVE A CHILD, LET ME SEE! WE WILL KNOW YOUR GOD and our god, who is GOD. Infact the woman dis a lot of evil against her and her Husband.

Our sister said, she did not take the threats serious not until she began to have Series of miscarriages.
In a space of a year , she had 4 miscarriages along with different complications. Infact she couldn't understand her body any longer. People were waiting to see what will happen to her and her hubby.

Our sister ran from the east to the ALTAR of altars at the LORD'S CHOSEN in Lagos. She cried to the GOD of CHOSEN.

She said In the course of the service, the servant of GOD spotted her case.
He said, " YOU this lady that has been having series of Miscarriages, I BREAK the yoke in JESUS NAME. Our sister claimed the prayers

After that Encounter, she was in a revelation in the dream of the night.
She saw herself and her Husband deep inside a tunnel. They were locked inside the tunnel. Suddenly they saw an escape route, which they opened and came out.

When they came out, they saw a lot of people outside, accusing and cursing them . Suddenly, a man came, took them out, brought out a book, Cancelled their names from the book and told people gathered that all their curses and accusations against them are Cancelled.

She saw the angel of the Servant of GOD in the dream. He asked her, what do you want? She said, Daddy I want my baby and I want him to stay.

Today! Sister Justin is a Proud mother of abouncing miracle baby boy Dominion.
The GOD of CHOSEN fought a battle that is above her, crushed all the Hinderances, obstructions and made her a mother.

The witch who threathened, covers her head in shame on seeing her.
ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS.
THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS THE GOD OF THIS GENERATION. HE IS THE ONLY GOOD GOD.
HE IS WAITING FOR YOU.

Stop paramvulating up and down with troubles and wahala. Run yo the GOD of CHOSEN. No matter your matter, VICTORY IS TOO SURE.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

(1) (Reply)

Abortion Now Abolished In Alabama Usa / Can A Christian Drink Alcohol? - Bro Gbile / How Pro. Kingsley Gave A Prophetic Warning About Nigeria, Niger War In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.