Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,751 members, 7,840,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Governorship, Others : I've No Interest In Politics — Says Pelican Valley CEO, A - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Governorship, Others : I've No Interest In Politics — Says Pelican Valley CEO, A (128 Views)

Investments In Pelican Valley Would Yield High R.O.I Because Of The Proven Integ / Charity Empowerment Organization (CEO): A Problem Shared Is A Problem Solved. / I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governorship, Others : I've No Interest In Politics — Says Pelican Valley CEO, A by AmeboFeeds(m): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
Governorship, Others : I've No Interest In Politics — Says Pelican Valley CEO, Adeyemo

... As Realtor Becomes Chartered Fellow Of Notable Institute

A major real estate player in Nigeria, Dr. Babatunde Adeyemo, says he has no interest in politics and harbours no political ambition either to become a Governor or any of the elective offices.

Adeyemo who hails from Oyo State also said he is of the strong conviction that one does not have to be in politics to touch the lives of the people positively.

The Chief Executive Officer(CEO) of Pelican Valley Nigeria Limited revealed this on Thursday while giving his acceptance speech shortly after he was inducted into the 2023 'Hall of Fame' of the notable Chartered Institute of Public Resources Management & Politics (CIPRM&P), Ghana.

The colourful induction ceremony inside The Podium, Pelican Valley Estate Laderin Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital was conducted by the Institute's representatives - Dr. Richards Aquarte (Executive Director, Operations), Dr. Sey Philips (Executive Director, Trainings & Corporate Strategy) and Mrs. Victoria (Executive Director, Admin & Correspondence) and had in attendance, many dignitaries including the Aboro of Ibeseland, Oba Oluwarotimi Oluwaseyi Mulero, and Prof. Aminu Kazeem Ibrahim of the NOUN, Abeokuta Study Centre.

The Realtor who commended the Institute for the honour, pledged an unflinching loyalty to CIPRM&P, assuring that he would not betray the trust reposed on him or on the foremost real estate firm in Ogun State - Pelican Valley Nig Ltd.

He noted that the honour brought to his consciousness once again, the conviction about himself some years ago when he would boast among his colleagues in the media profession that he could manage any Local Government in Nigeria with Zero allocation from the federal government, stressing that current happenings around him today have practically proven him right.

"To some onlookers, this conferment might sound as a possible foundation, to prepare me for a political adventure, but unfortunately, I do not pick interest in politics.

"Touching peoples lives without venturing into politics has always been a thing I have been pondering about for quite sometimes, however, after a critical reasoning, I have chosen to set up a foundation, to rekindle the hope of the widows and the vulnerable people in the Nigerian society. I strongly believe that one does not have to be in politics to touch the lives of the people," he said.

Continuing, he added that "The humanitarian foundation will be launched sometime in September, 2023 God's willing, while our presence would be positively felt aggressively, on the social media," declaring also that he would leverage on the rich goodwill earned in the real estate business and harness substantial percent of his wealth to bring succour to the widows and vulnerable members of the society.

"We are going to spend our hard earned goodwill in the real estate business and also in the long run 90% of my total wealth will be committed towards this cause and campaign. I don't need much to survive and I have also resolved to use all I have to build people and institutions, because those are the only structures that can stand the test of time.

"I want to use this occasion to reiterate the Pelican Valley Nigeria Ltd's unflinching commitment to changing the narrative of the real estate practice in Nigeria, by continuing to maintain positive business ethical standards and professionalism," Dr. Adeyemo concluded.

Earlier while conducting the formal induction and decoration of Dr. Babatunde Adeyemo as a member of
CIPRM&P's Hall of Fame and Senior Chartered Fellow of the professional institute, Dr. Richards Aquarte (Executive Director, Operations), said the honour was bestowed on the recipient in recognition of him as a phenomenal housing Icon, an investment technocrat, a man of exemplary and exceptional management skills and entrepreneurial personality who brings his management ingenuity, integrity, due diligence and resourcefulness to bear on the real estate practice in Nigeria.

Dr. Aquarte said the Certificate and other paraphernalia of the Fellowship handed down to Dr. Adeyemo automatically translate into one of the decision and policy making members of the Institute.

In their brief separate remarks, the Aboro of Ibeseland, Oba Oluwarotimi Mulero, and Prof. Aminu Ibrahim of the NOUN, Abeokuta Study Centre, commended the
CIPRM&P for singling Dr. Adeyemo out for honour, saying all the laudable attributes the organisation identified before selecting him for the Hall of Fame, were true representation of the Realtor and his real estate firm.

Eminent Nigerians that have been inducted into the Institute's 'Hall of Fame' are the Chief Medical Director of Federal Medical Centre, Abeokuta, Prof. Adewale Musa - Olomu, former Governor of Ogun State, Senator Gbenga Daniel, Nigerian entrepreneur and Chief Executive Officer, Sotab Continental Limited, Mr Adesote Adebowale, Group Managing Director, AUZ Group, and founder of Tender Hearts Foundation, Lady Ambassador Sally Othihiwa and Dr. Freeman Osonuga, who is the Chief Executive Officer of Adloyalty Business Network.

(1) (Reply)

Invest 200k And Get A Lifetime Backup Plan / FX Rates For Fintech Apps Payday And Chipper Cash|19/07/2023 / Are You Making Money From The Internet Or The Internet Is Making Money From You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.