Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers (25565 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili / Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians / Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by badoh(m): 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
When people say Tinubu rigged himself in, I laugh and I wonder how people came to that conclusion. The question is who was the sitting president during the just concluded presidential election? What influence does Tinubu has over the conduct of the election? If Tinubu could withstand the political challenges before and during his party primaries and eventually became the flag bearer of APC, I think he needs to be commended. The fact is he does not only plan but has strategy that guarantee 85% of winning. What also worked for him is that he has made people and was able to convince the northern governors in APC to work for him in their respective states. If actually the election was rigged, how come he lost Kano, Lagos, Osun, Katsina, and some other states? I don't subscribe to the opinion that the election was rigged but Tinubu capitalized on the division in PDP to his own advantage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by Jayhome24: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
longview007:

Chai, see a very sharp summary.

You are not funny and the headless miscreant you quoted make no sense.

You all should divert the energy you all desipate toward hating Tinubu into challenge ipob flogging you in Enugu.
Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by sukar886: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
Mumu man, u no go smell ministerial post

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by Jayhome24: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2023
longview007:

You are not funny and the headless miscreant you quoted make no sense.

You all should divert the energy you all desipate toward hating Tinubu into challenge ipob flogging you like transformer thieves in Enugu.....
Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by Munamu: 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by Onuoha1234(m): 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
FaniKayode the political Rolling stone! will face the EFCC sooner than later
Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by joe1309: 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
Opanka44:
70 years old man. Give him food and he will sing for you
werey, na ur family na need food!!
Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by Isobug: 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
Burob:
Shameless Oyibo slaves, emancipate yourself from mental slavery, black woman know yourself.
What single thing do you think you know more than Oyibo?
Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by John4B: 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
This glutton, who's taken him seriously.
Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by AjaoEstater(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
UK left because they wanted 100% control of their destiny, next will be Poland, and then Republic of Ireland (the country I spent the second 14 years of my live in; 29 years old now. I lived in Dundalk County Louth all throughout my time there, 2 of 4 of my sisters are Irish-born) and Romania and Bulgaria cannot take their impartiality. I forgot to add before that here in Nigeria water is free while in the Emerald Island we pay for water since it control by the national Irish Water unlike here were water is controlled by the 36 States and their respective water agency. Nigeria also own it currency unlike the Dollar and Euro which are used in many countries across the planet so we can devalue it to favour our exports and create jobs for aboriginal Nigerians, attract foreign holiday-goers to spend money here, and also attract remittances (we are Top 10 in the world) it a blessing in disguise.

Every enemy of the Federal Republic of Nigeria shall disintegrate and die.

It all began with the Nok Civilization and it will never end. As long as the world exist, Nigeria will exist.

God bless Nigeria and all its ethnicities. Long Live Nigeria and all it ethnicities.

Note: I cannot wait for Nigerian Pidgin to become the fourth "National language" or becoming our Official language replacing English and getting rename to Nigerian or Naija (based on the Warri, Ughelli, Sapele dialect, a bit of all the 600 languages, and a bit of manipulation with the Nigerian English; just look at how Filipino was to Philippines or Indonesian to Indonesia; plus every other Pidgin in Africa are already branded Nigerian Pidgin which show how influential Nigeria has become). We the Pride and heartbeat of the Black race.

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by casualobserver: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
Some countries don’t seem to u derstand that this is not the Africa of our fathers. Omo realignment is going on. Nobody gives a sh1t what gay countries think. Slave trade is over, colonialism is over! Our fathers that you would dictate to and would tremble are dead, dying or no longer In power.

4 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by Opanka44(m): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
Seefinish:
and Tinubu should add coke for him to sniff

Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by Opanka44(m): 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
joe1309:
werey, na ur family na need food!!

No be me talk am o... U forget say na ur Papa Obasanjo talk am? Say if u give FFK food chop, him go sing for you. Him go even dance join am
Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by Opanka44(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
longview007:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by Maliqcious: 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Baba, no bother yourself about that EU toothless dogs. They are just noise makers and can't do shit. Feb 23, 2023 election is a free and fair election better than any election ever conducted in nigeria in recent times
can’t you think?
Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by Maliqcious: 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
jayAjoku:
God punish the European Union 🇪🇺 A bunch of blood sucking demons especially that bastard Country they call France 🇫🇷. Bunch of evil sadistic hypocritical bastards I hope Putin Destroys Them Bastards 😡
so you are blind and unaffected to the hardship and pain this government has brought on us since 2015

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by Maliqcious: 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2023
Anytime they talk about this one na to they talk rubbish and flex him mouth muscles. They vex like pikin whether him think say na achievement I no know
Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by hotseat: 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2023
If only the EU report could take the place of the Nigerian courts, then I would take the trash of a report seriously.

The report coming up long after the election and when all parties are already in court and awaiting its verdict, it's mischievous on the part of the Ewu Union (EU) to try to preempt the judgement.

Can the African Union (AU) do same to any European nation?

Dictatorial observers!
Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by longayink: 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1676174014262177794

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1676470106015105026

Ffk discarded the Biafra genocide which was the 2nd most deadly genocide in modern history after the Holocaust;
So the EU are losers before FFK? Sounds like FFK sees his Tinubu client as God.

The EU observed, and correctly, that the presidential election in Nigeria was manipulated to make Tinubu appear victorious.
Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by DaddyJapan(m): 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
AjaoEstater:
UK left because they wanted 100% control of their destiny, next will be Poland, and then Republic of Ireland (the country I spent the second 14 years of my live in; 29 years old now. I lived in Dundalk County Louth all throughout my time there, 2 of 4 of my sisters are Irish-born) and Romania and Bulgaria cannot take their impartiality. I forgot to add before that here in Nigeria water is free while in the Emerald Island we pay for water since it control by the national Irish Water unlike here were water is controlled by the 36 States and their respective water agency. Nigeria also own it currency unlike the Dollar and Euro which are used in many countries across the planet so we can devalue it to favour our exports and create jobs for aboriginal Nigerians, attract foreign holiday-goers to spend money here, and also attract remittances (we are Top 10 in the world) it a blessing in disguise.

Every enemy of the Federal Republic of Nigeria shall disintegrate and die.

It all began with the Nok Civilization and it will never end. As long as the world exist, Nigeria will exist.

God bless Nigeria and all its ethnicities. Long Live Nigeria and all it ethnicities.

Note: I cannot wait for Nigerian Pidgin to become the fourth "National language" or becoming our Official language replacing English and getting rename to Nigerian or Naija (based on the Warri, Ughelli, Sapele dialect, a bit of all the 600 languages, and a bit of manipulation with the Nigerian English; just look at how Filipino was to Philippines or Indonesian to Indonesia; plus every other Pidgin in Africa are already branded Nigerian Pidgin which show how influential Nigeria has become). We the Pride and heartbeat of the Black race.

I really don't know where you get your news from, because I can tell you Ireland is not leaving Europe anytime soon. Poland, a net dependent, has no plans to withdraw its membership either, so you can perish that thought -- Poland passes new law to appease EU and release funding

By the way, you are also wrong about water charges in Ireland.

Household water usage figures from the CER, show that the average water usage for a four-person household in Ireland is 125,000 litres a year – so the threshold is 1.7 times that.

Based on CER figures – it is estimated that about 7% of metered households will exceed this 213,000 litre threshold and could , therefore, expect to be asked to pay water charges for usage above the threshold.
-- Irish Water Charges in 2023
Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by uvie66: 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
ganisucks:

.....but your principal still goes there for medical check up and all this big big grammar wey you dey blow na courtesy of training gotten from the United Kingdom. We all know you are awaiting your ministerial position.
Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by rafcrown(m): 12:30am On Jul 07, 2023
EU SHOULD FOCUS MORE ON RACISM IN EUROPE rather than on Elections results in Africa. Racism all over Europe. RACISTS United.
Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by Newness2019: 12:43am On Jul 07, 2023
ganisucks:

THIS MAN FORGOT TO TELL US WHERE THE NIGERIAN GOVENMENT IS CARRYING OUT THEIR OWN GENOCCIDE .
Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by viodemus: 12:49am On Jul 07, 2023
Everytime they say EU this EU that, am not claiming they are Angels, but Saudi and arabs did worse. I don't hear any blame on that side.

EU was honest in their accusation. We might choose to disagree. EU will look out for their interest. china, russia, saudi Arabia, USA, and others are about themselves, but some are fair than others. I believe the USA side. A lot more fair than the others that are unfair, except for weapons.

Fani, you are fighting a loosing battle. Any discrimination plans you guys are planning, will not work. EU is fair in their assessment.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by NewDea4: 1:38am On Jul 07, 2023
ganisucks:

smh which time dem go giive this cursed baboon govt job again...if no be OBJ that took him off the streets of Lagos island where he was roaming half-naked smoking crack....oloriibu oshi
Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by favour32(m): 3:13am On Jul 07, 2023
Fani has started.
Give him food,
he will sing endlessly.
Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by IVORY2009(m): 3:47am On Jul 07, 2023
Opiop:
D tin pain the man

Yahoo
Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by sphinixs2: 4:13am On Jul 07, 2023
ganisucks:

No need bringing slavery into this! That was done by the Europeans and they know better now: what is being addressed in this era is an attempt at modern day slavery by Nigerians of Nigerians which in my opinion is more shameful. The EU has done what it came out to do that is observe!
Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by Pj12345: 5:26am On Jul 07, 2023
HEY U MR F.F.K., SINCE U SAID D JUST CONCLUDED 2023 PREIDENTIAL IN NIGERIA WAS TRANSPARENT, FREE & FARE DEN, IT A CLEAR INDICATION DAT U DO NOT SUPPORT >>ONE NIGERIA<< AND U ARE ALSO STRONGLY AGAINST D LIGHT & PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE OF DIS STAGNANT NIGERIA.......... D EU HAVE MADE THEIR OBSERVATIONS KNOWN TO ALL & THEIR OBSERVATION WAS 100% CORRECT
Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by shinealight(m): 5:38am On Jul 07, 2023
Opanka44:
70 years old man. Give him food and he will sing for you

Who is 70 years old….are you day-dreaming again?
Re: Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers by Tzar(m): 6:14am On Jul 07, 2023
How are you different from him? You just called him a mad man without him provoking you🤔
abobote:
This madman can not say something without insult.
Very unmature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Resist Plan To Oust Buhari Over Ill-Health - Arewa Youths Threaten / Ajimobi Commissions 5.5km Oluyole Road / Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.