Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU (1415 Views)

$600m Investment: Rufai Oseni Reacts As Maesrk Company Denies Deal With Tinubu / Rufai Oseni Reacts To NBC Last Warning To Arise TV / Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by AntiTerrorist: 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
Popular Nigerian TV host, Rufai Oseni has reacted to the European Union (EU) final report on the conduct of the 2023 general elections.

Naija News recalls that the EU, in its report presented to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) said the exercise exposed enduring systemic weaknesses and therefore signalled a need for further legal and operational reforms to enhance transparency, inclusiveness and accountability.

The EU also identified six areas for improvement in Nigeria’s electoral process moving forward.

However, the Federal Government dismissed the EU report insisting that it was heavily jaundiced. They urged the EU and other foreign interests to be objective in all their assessments of the internal affairs of Nigeria.

Reacting to the development via series of tweets, Oseni opined that those challenging the Commission’s report did not properly read and digest it.

He insisted that the only argument they can present is that it was analysed by only eleven people.

He wrote, “Most of those that dismiss the EU observer report apparently have not digested the 94 page document. So when I watch them comment on a report they haven’t studied then you see the lack of logic. I just laugh all day. Ask them what is not true about the report and have a laugh.

“In the report the EU talked about the arbitrary fines by the broadcast regulators. We all saw the fines and it happened. The only defense they make is 11 analysts analyzed the report. It is obvious they didn’t read the page on methodology! Ignorance na problem.”
https://www./2023/07/04/ignorance-is-their-problem-rufai-oseni-reacts-as-tinubu-others-reject-eu-report/?utm_source=beloud.com&utm_medium=beloud.com&amp=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
Rufai Oseni is a well know bastard, a retard, liar, clown and fake news peddler. Only stupid clowns like himself take him serious

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by Opanka44(m): 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
EU is Correct. The presidential election was severely marred and flawed

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by 001Lagos: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Rufai Oseni is a well know bastard, a retard, liar, clown and fake news peddler. Only stupid clowns like himself take him serious
shut up and stop spitting everywhere like someone witha rabbies

The presidential election is the worst that Nigeria ever had and I'm glad the E.U rejected it. Tinubu stole the mandate with violence.

22 Likes

Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by Solsix(m): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Don't support evil because it favours you today, the table keeps turning.

18 Likes

Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by Tntsi: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tinubu is the only candidate that did not win his own state in the 2023 presidential election amongst all the 4 top presidential candidates.

No one knew him better than his people, yet he was rejected in a landslide.
One begins to wonder where tinubu got votes from.
The yakubu select, placeholder and his gang democracy killers cannot be happy with the EU report.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by AntiTerrorist: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
Solsix:

I now believe that for u to support APC properly, u will not need your brain
One of the requirements is that they have to suspend their common sense. Druggie supporters are mostly criminals.

5 Likes

Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by chidiokay: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
001Lagos:

The presidential election is the worst that Nigeria ever had and I'm glad the E.U rejected
it. Tinubu stole the mandate with violence.

On which page of EU report did you see that,

violence that did kill you cheesy cry more
Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by Dubetex96(m): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

person wey no Sabi road to him papa house dey call person bastard

3 Likes

Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by helinues: 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
You see wetin I no dey give shishi cost/cause

Instead of the likes of Rufai to make something from the election, they rather invested their money in a worthless candidate, support enter bush, money kupe, now they are really bitter.

Rufai, pkele, you would be alright eventually

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
Dubetex96:

person wey no Sabi road to him papa house dey call person bastard

God forbid I know a mad person in my life. I don't know you and I will never have anything to do with you. You want my attention, this is the last you will get. I don't talk to people whose destiny have been stolen
Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
001Lagos:

The presidential election is the worst that Nigeria ever had and I'm glad the E.U rejected it. Tinubu stole the mandate with violence.

You opinion, your though, your wish is not my fucking business. As far as I am concerned, 2023 election is the best in Nigeria in recent times and stupid people who ever they are or wherever they may come from cant do shit about it. They can only wail and cry
Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by KanwuliaExtra: 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
Which one has INEC presented to the world without shouting “glitch”? undecided

Till today we do not know what the “presidential election glitch” was and how to prevent it from re-occurring.

Blooooooody CRIMINALS!

2 Likes

Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by SmartPolician: 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
Black people are too lazy to read. That's why it's said that the easiest way to hide something from the black man is to put it in a book.

1 Like

Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by Solsix(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
One of the requirements is that they have to suspend their common sense. Druggie supporters are mostly criminals.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by Dubetex96(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

God forbid I know a mad person in my life. I don't know you and I will never have anything to do with you. You want my attention, this is the last you will get. I don't talk to people whose destiny have been stolen

E be like say na generational madness una get but I no want am

2 Likes

Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by DeAdvokate(m): 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
I thought this guys is a 'journalist' why not keep his opinion to himself or become a columnist to express his thoughts.
Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by jmoore(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2023
DeAdvokate:
I thought this guys is a 'journalist' why not keep his opinion to himself or become a columnist to express his thoughts.

A journalist keeps his opinion to himself? Clap for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by AntiTerrorist: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tntsi:
Tinubu is the only candidate that did not win his own state in the 2023 presidential election amongst all the 4 top presidential candidates.

The yakubu select, placeholder and his gang democracy killers cannot be happy with the EU report.
Tinubu didn't win Lagos his adopted state
He didn't win Osun his state of origin
He didn't win Abuja, a cosmopolitan and capital city.
Rather, INEC claimed he won Rivers

It against logic for fraudster Mahmud Yakubu to declare him president.

2 Likes

Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by KanwuliaExtra: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2023
Serious ignorance from DEMI ILLITERATES! grin

Like EU told the world what NIGERIANS did not already know?

1 Like

Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by Bobloco: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tntsi:

Tinubu didn't win his State, Osun State, he didn't win lagos State, the same lagos his supporters claimed he built from scratch, he did not win Kano, Kaduna, kastina states, failed to secure at least 25% of all the votes cast in the FCT Abuja

I asked too, where did Tinubu get votes from

6 Likes

Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by Johans2023: 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
that was the position your father couldn't reach before Ashawo send him to heaven.
Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by Legitgames85: 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
but EU is correct.
Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by joyandfaith: 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
And nobody knows and what you stand for in real life?
Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
joyandfaith:

And nobody knows and what you stand for in real life?

And how is that your fucking business what I stand for in real life? Why not fucking focus on your life
Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by joyandfaith: 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

And how is that your fucking business what I stand for in real life? Why not fucking focus on your life

If you have been focusing on your life, you wouldn't be making reference to Rufai Oseni.

1 Like

Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by adebayo987: 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by DeAdvokate(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
jmoore:

A journalist keeps his opinion to himself? Clap for yourself.

A journalist is meant to report the news not mouthpiece of a particular party
Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2023
joyandfaith:

If you have been focusing on your life, you wouldn't be making reference to Rufai Oseni.

And how is it your fucking business who I choose to reference? Is Rufai your family member or you are just a fucking ass licker. Keep off my mention I don't have any business with you
Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Ignorance is their problem..

Look no further for evidence, see it above
Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
DeAdvokate:

A journalist is meant to report the news not mouthpiece of a particular party

A sound journalist should have a sound opinion..
Re: Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

And how is it your fucking business who I choose to reference? Is Rufai your family member or you are just a fucking ass licker. Keep off my mention I don't have any business with you

Your moniker should read

Tinubu rigs 2023 grin

you know it was rigged.. as it was done in Rivers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of First Lady Of Nigeria Threatening To Deal With The Igbos / Press Release By Simon Ekpa On The Burning Of Okuama Village By The Armed Forces / If most of you say no to rotational presidency; what is the solution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.