Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,624 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) (40978 Views)

Aminat Yusuf: Peter Obi Congratulates Best Graduating LASU Student With 5.0 CGPA / Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M / Lasu Law Student, Aminat Yusuf Graduates With 5.0, Breaking 40 Year Old Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Ayharmony99(m): 8:14am On Jul 07, 2023
edoncast:
What that wonderful family need is just a contract .

Probably a contract to produce T shirts to celebrate Sanwoolu 100 days in office .

And everywhere will be stew
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Princeton92(m): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2023
O.K 😏

FreeStuffsNG:
Pay attention to how the Governor, HE Babajide Sanwo-Olu, welcomed her with a familiar warmth in fluent Yoruba Language and culture. Amina Yusuf is truly made in Yorubaland.

She is one of our products. We trained her. She's made in Lagos and Yorubaland.

It's really so refreshing seeing such a young Lady from us do us proud and not caught in the web of fake result.

If you want the best education and character for yourself and your generation from kindergarten to university, come to Yorubaland and learn.

We are open to recieve investors and those who love us, our land, our culture and are ready to respect teachers, elders, leaders and LEARN like an Omoluabi! The best schools in Nigeria and Africa, right from kindergarten to primary school all the way to the best universities, are in Yorubaland.

May God bless our forebears like Pa Obafemi Awolowo, Sir SL Akintola, Pa Herbert Macaulay, Dr J.C. Vaughan etc who toiled hard to give us the edge in education and progressive politics in the world.

God bless Lagos state and may God bless Nigeria for ever!
Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Guidedee(m): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2023
shadrach77:
Alaileko lomo yen. Ko le kunle ki agbalagba cry
Se alaileko ni constable ati seargent naa ti ko dobale tabi kunle fun DPO/commissioner of police ? If you can answer this sincerely, then you are about to understand what you didn't know.
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by yemex04(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2023
Emilo:
All these best student is not just balanced at all. Imagine someone getting 5.0 studying geology, engineering or even Zoology to someone with 5.0 studying fine arts, music or marketing. They should be best in each faculty and not merge the entire school. It makes no sense!

I like to know what course she did?

I think she studied Law
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Laughing at the bolded.
Why dragging other tribes into this?
Don't you want to go with Biafra?πŸ˜‚
Please note that everyone does not reason like you do.
Keep your thoughts for persons of like-mind as you.

If only you know that Nigeria does not start and end with Igbos and Yorubas.
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by DestinyNigga: 8:36am On Jul 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Pay attention to how the Governor, HE Babajide Sanwo-Olu, welcomed her with a familiar warmth in fluent Yoruba Language and culture. Amina Yusuf is truly made in Yorubaland.

It's really so refreshing seeing such a young Lady from us do us proud and not caught in the web of fake result.

If you want the best education and character for yourself and your generation from kindergarten to university, come to Yorubaland and learn.

We are open to recieve investors and those who love us, our land, our culture and are ready to respect teachers, elders, leaders and LEARN like an Omoluabi! The best schools in Nigeria and Africa, right from kindergarten to primary school all the way to the best universities, are in Yorubaland.

May God bless our forebears like Pa Obafemi Awolowo, Sir SL Akintola, Pa Herbert Macaulay, Dr J.C. Vaughan etc who toiled hard to give us the edge in education and progressive politics in the world.

Thiefinubu the druglord is also made in Lagos. After stealing from Lagosians and rigging himself to power, he will claim Omulabis cheesy For your information, we own this Lagos together. Lagos is a no man's land 😜 We Igbos are the real Omulabis. Our Igbo forefathers are the real owners of Lagos (This I have seen cheesy) If e pain u, go and lick Thiefinubu pampas cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by gly(m): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

It is good to celebrate our culture and tradition but it is bad to be petty to the extent of turning everything into tribalism and ethnic bigotry!!!

2 Likes

Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by stuffs2002: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2023
rulin247:

Aminat Yusuf=Kpekus CPGA

Did she look like Dodon Doya to you?
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by BabaO2: 8:42am On Jul 07, 2023
Sanwoolu should govern and stop all these unprofitable hosting of people.
Everywhere in Lagos is as dark as hell anytime from 8pm, what happened to lightup lagos that they spent trillions of tax payers money on? Pot holes, even craters on major roads unattended to. Nothing is working in Lagos except capital projects that they borrowed money to finance.
Sanwoolu will go down the lane as the worst Lagos state governor from 1999 to date.

1 Like

Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Iconpee(m): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Nonsense writeup. Must u bring ethnicity into everything. She's the best in her university and an Igbo girl is the best nationwide in JAMB. 360 score. Now talk about that. Just go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I have noticed that Yorubas always try to claim the best of Edos. Why?

There is no denying the cultural link between Edo and Yorubas but don't be greedy. Allow us to celebrate our own, after all, it doesn't tell well that Yoruba land is so excellent that only foreigners come there and become like omoluabis whereas the real omoluais are nowhere to be found.

Am I lying? Best in UTME is an Anambra girl who schooled in Lagos
Best LASU Law result in history, is an Edo girl who schooled in Lagos.

Are the omoluabis really omoluabi at all?

2 Likes

Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by TemplarLandry: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2023
What is weg?
Ibrahimmrfish:

Amd the people waering weg and hair extensions they ado they allow their hair to breath.
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by sharone21(f): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
She is 100% made in Yorubaland. Edo state can have your ilks who do not understand or speak Yoruba abeg. They can have and enjoy your type who waste their brain on internet board whatever. Amina Yusuf is our own. She is made in Lagos and Yorubaland. Like the best candidate in JAMB, she is our product. Made in Yorubaland!

If you want the best education and character, come to Yorubaland and learn.
We are open to recieve those who love us, the land, the culture and are ready to respect teachers, elders, leaders and LEARN like an Omoluabi!

Truth is that BENDEL people are NATURALLY very smart people not those who need to go to school first.

Even if she did not grow up in Lagos, she would still be able to speak Yoruba and even Igbo if she chooses to or her parents wants such. She doesn't need to leave her region first like you guys. We can be crazy Polyglots( Naija).

The educational system in Bendel has long been VERY good that is why from time immemorial we do not have strong competition in the areas of Law, Banking/ Finance, Sports and Media.

The touch of Lagos, no doubt is there but the strong educational foundation of that area cannot be overemphasized.

Some of our grannies/ great grannies that may not have seen beyond primary or secondary schools command good English when speaking and write beautifully.

2 Likes

Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Kajaard: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2023
SmartyPants:

I have noticed that Yorubas always try to claim the best of Edos. Why?

There is no denying the cultural link between Edo and Yorubas but don't be greedy. Allow us to celebrate our own, after all, it doesn't tell well that Yoruba land is so excellent that only foreigners come there and become like omoluabis whereas the real omoluais are nowhere to be found.

Am I lying? Best in UTME is an Anambra girl who schooled in Lagos
Best LASU Law result in history, is an Edo girl who schooled in Lagos.

Are the omoluabis really omoluabi at all?

It's really nausaeting the way they always claim Edo people as their own. Very annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Cjayboy: 9:17am On Jul 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You're just a 1 minute person..
You talked about training, but zero atom of it in you.

You're just a 1 minute person..
You talked about training, but zero atom of it in you.

1 Like

Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2023
geesilver:
The other JAMB scam has overshadowed her news updates, everyone was interested in who was lieing between JAMB and the so called innocent little girl or woman.....

This is a clear case of excellent and not the other one with questionable result.
She's LASU best student, not Jambite. The best Jamb one is from Anambra.
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by geesilver(m): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

She's LASU best student, not Jambite. The best Jamb one is from Anambra.
Do you understand the write up above?
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Myself2(m): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2023
And some misguided idiots will say "school na scam", therefore the females amo gts the foolish lot will opt for prostitution under the pseudonym of "hook up", while the males amongst them will opt for various shades of fraud and drug trafficking
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Peppysco: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2023
blowjohn:

Edo people are intelligent people no doubt
But they goofed by voting in obaseki a 2nd time.

They fell for the mob mentality.

1 Like

Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by delpee(f): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2023
Okealaaye:

No deep emotions against them.

Great!

1 Like

Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by delpee(f): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

What causes the rain and for how long it rains?
Who is eyele?
Who is adie?

It's a proverb/words of wisdom.
Eiyele is pigeon, adie is chicken.
The full meaning in English is as explained by the writer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2023
Mercury12:
u dey sell shawama, waist trainer and other jagbajatis buh u no fit buy sense give yourself. Make monday Amadiogha flavour you. Ode

Ngwa continue to dey use Your hand destroy your future grin

Devil go soon shame and mock you when them begin dey chun out all the hateful comments wey dey chun out from your tribally hate-filled soul at a point where you need to put up a good image grin

Sebi tribal hate na watin your creator send you come dis life come do, You go learn the hard way grin

Yes I dey sell all the things wey You mention, if by jagbajantis You mean, wears, electronic appliances recently food stuffs, YES I DEY SELL AM
You wan buy arindin omo.
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Mercury12(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2023
ablejesus26:

Ngwa continue to dey use Your hand destroy your future grin

Devil go soon shame and mock you when them begin dey chun out all the hateful comments wey dey chun out from your tribally hate-filled soul at a point where you need to put up a good image grin

Sebi tribal hate na watin your creator send you come dis life come do, You go learn the hard way grin

Yes I dey sell all the things wey You mention, if by jagbajantis You mean, wears, electronic appliances recently food stuffs, YES I DEY SELL AM
You wan buy arindin omo.
Las las make nnamdi cownu esn gunmen no use u do shooting practice or make amadiogha no drink ur bluud on monday that is why u run comot 4 alaigbo come allow yoruba recolonise u and dey do business here. Ungrateful yoruba hater like u...
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:42am On Jul 07, 2023
Mercury12:
Las las make nnamdi cownu esn gunmen no use u do shooting practice or make amadiogha no drink ur bluud on monday that is why u run comot 4 alaigbo come allow yoruba recolonise u and dey do business here. Ungrateful yoruba hater like u...

Haha eleribu, He wants to drag me to His low tribal hate games grin grin

I don't do tribal nonsense, look for your co ipob tribalist, Did You see me ascribe You to any Tribe?? I am talking to You directly, You are using your hands to destroy your future wey no first bright sef grin

There are good and bad people in every Tribe, I know You are amongst the bad eggs in Your Tribe,You will die doing tribal hate, that's why You are created grin

Shameless tribally hate-filled soul.
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Mercury12(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2023
ablejesus26:

Haha eleribu, He wants to drag me to His low tribal hate games grin grin

I don't do tribal nonsense, look for your co ipob tribalist, Did You see me ascribe You to any Tribe?? I am talking to You directly, You are using your hands to destroy your future wey no first bright sef grin

There are good and bad people in every Tribe, I know You are amongst the bad eggs in Your Tribe,You will die doing tribal hate, that's why You are created grin

Shameless tribally hate-filled soul.
by their fruit we shall spot every yoruba hating nyamiirii ipob. Ewu gambia... U better move back 2 ur potopoto sad east instead of hating yorubas...
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
Mercury12:
by their fruit we shall spot every yoruba hating nyamiirii ipob. Ewu gambia... U better move back 2 ur potopoto sad east instead of hating yorubas...

Shut up, stop trying hard,I will never be caught doing senseless tribal hate, I am calling You out directly, You will surely die the day You stop doing senseless tribal shenanigans with Your ipob co tribalist grin

That's the only thing keeping You alive, You for don die tey tey due to depression grin.

I don't have any issues with any Tribe, my own is to call out shameless hate-filled fellows like you.
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by BigMamaNaija: 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
The joy and prayer of all parents is that their children will make them proud. God bless you my daughter for this great honour to your parents. kiss
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
Mercury12:

It is on fools that tag tribe hate to tribe undecided
People hate because that is what they have programmed their minds to do.

Comot Igbo, even if them give Your village new Country, You go still find way cause hate and bigotry cheesy Na Your fate, You no fit ever do pass tribal hate.
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
geesilver:

Do you understand the write up above?
I am supposed to ask you.
This is LASU best candidate. Lagos. She has been announced before. Islamic Law.
The controversial girl's issue is connected to JAMB best student. You said the real high scorer is not celebrated. That JAMB highest scorer is in Anambra Which high scorer? JAMB or LASU?
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by geesilver(m): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

I am supposed to ask you.
This is LASU best candidate. Lagos. She has been announced before. Islamic Law.
The controversial girl's issue is connected to JAMB best student. You said the real high scorer is not celebrated. That JAMB highest scorer is in Anambra Which high scorer? JAMB or LASU?
I said the JAMB scam overshadowed the news updates on the LASU best student. While people were defending the scam of a result neglecting the real MVP
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Mercury12(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
ablejesus26:

Shut up, stop trying hard,I will never be caught doing senseless tribal hate, I am calling You out directly, You will surely die the day You stop doing senseless tribal shenanigans with Your ipob co tribalist grin

That's the only thing keeping You alive, You for don die tey tey due to depression grin.

I don't have any issues with any Tribe, my own is to call out shameless hate-filled fellows like you.
See this fustrated Ipob ewu cryin in my mention. Naso e pain u reach?. Better fvck off before amadioha go use ur bluud drink next monday sit at home...ozuor.
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Pedyson: 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
She is 100% made in Yorubaland. Edo state can have your ilks who do not understand or speak Yoruba abeg. They can have and enjoy your type who waste their brain on internet board whatever. Amina Yusuf is our own. She is made in Lagos and Yorubaland. Like the best candidate in JAMB, she is our product. Made in Yorubaland!

If you want the best education and character, come to Yorubaland and learn.
We are open to recieve those who love us, the land, the culture and are ready to respect teachers, elders, leaders and LEARN like an Omoluabi!

It’s very obvious that you have a very big problem seeing other tribes in the news of honors, why are you so pained
She’s actually from Edo and not from Lagos
Stop parading yourself as a coward and don’t just always read headlines, try and always read it contents, even though it’s just the first paragraph

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities And Their Catchment Areas (states) / Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC / Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.