Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) (40994 Views)

Aminat Yusuf: Peter Obi Congratulates Best Graduating LASU Student With 5.0 CGPA / Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M / Lasu Law Student, Aminat Yusuf Graduates With 5.0, Breaking 40 Year Old Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Pedyson: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
Fira09:

Amina Yusuf is your own? A person who has Edo blood, Edo name, Edo parents, Edo family.

So any Edolites that don't understand the Yoruba dialect he/she is behind the keyboard? (this is the actual meaning of your bigoted post).

With or without your opinion, there's absolutely nothing that can change her 'place'.

So, any Yoruba who goes to a school in Edo(with the likes of Igbenedion University, UNIBEN, and AAU) and attained the fate of Aminat belongs to Edolites?

Does it make any iota of sense to you?

Don’t mind them o, Very senseless set of human

1 Like

Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
Mercury12:
See this fustrated Ipob ewu cryin in my mention. Naso e pain u reach?. Better fvck off before amadioha go use ur bluud drink next monday sit at home...ozuor.

Loll still begging me to help You do tribal gbasbos.

I be anti ipob so I no fit help You do tribal nonsense, my own na to call out a shameless tribally bigoted hate-filled fellow like You, whether Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa, You as a person for don die if to se nairaland checkmate your hate activities.

You go die doing tribal gbasgbos grin Na Your destiny. grin
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2023
geesilver:

I said the JAMB scam overshadowed the news updates on the LASU best student. While people were defending the scam of a result neglecting the real MVP
Accept your mistake please!
The JAMB highest scorer is not allowed to shine. Period!
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by AbuAeesha: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Amina, let your hair breaaaf.
Don't suffocate the hair. (In Aşiwaju's voice)
what have you achieved with urs that alway breaaaf?
just curious!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by geesilver(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Accept your mistake please!
The JAMB highest scorer is not allowed to shine. Period!
wetin this one dey talk
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Mercury12(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
ablejesus26:

Loll still begging me to help You do tribal gbasbos.

I be anti ipob so I no fit help You do tribal nonsense, my own na to call out a shameless tribally bigoted hate-filled fellow like You, whether Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa, You as a person for don die if to se nairaland checkmate your hate activities.

You go die doing tribal gbasgbos grin Na Your destiny. grin
See this nyamiriii ozuor. U no see your ipob brothers insults on everytin yoruba abi. Hypocrite like u. Amadiogha fayaaa u there. Go check ur bp b4 u die throway omo nNA jatijati.
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Emilo(m): 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
PeggySandas:

See painment from idiotic beerfraud terrorists because she's not an igbo lady. grin

This has nothing to do with tribe. I have always advocated that award n recognition to be give on faculty by faculty basis. Now I know she studied law which is no easy feat congrats to her but do u know it could be possible that someone from Anatomy worked harder but couldn’t achieve 5 point based on human factors (marks scored) on say practical works.
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Emilo(m): 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
Judolisco:
oga she did law... I knw it's difficult to get a 5.0 in courses like zoology but free d girl she's a genius... And na state sch again

I have always advocated that award n recognition to be give on faculty by faculty basis. Now I know she studied law which is no easy feat congrats to her, but do u know it could be possible that someone from Anatomy worked harder but couldn’t achieve 5 point based on human factors (marks scored) on say practical works.
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Emilo(m): 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

She studied Law.

Instead of saying congratulations and moving on, some of you would just find a way to minimize other people's achievements. For your information, it's kind of easier and straightforward to get 5.0 in Engineering and Sciences than in Law and Arts. I myself studied Engineering to the highest level both in Nigeria and abroad.

I’m currently a lecturer here in Canada so what are u saying. I have always advocated for award n recognition based on faculties or departments and not entire school. It makes other hard working individuals not noticed. But what do I know.
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Emilo(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Look at this failure who used 7 sittings to gather 4 credits. You are here typing nonsense.

She got a 5.0 in law. Show us any member of your lineage who has ever been celebrated for anything in this country.

I don’t have time for riff rats but so u know I have been lecturing here in Canada long before u passed ur waec.
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by OkayDaddy: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
Emilo:

I don’t have time for riff rats but so u know I have been lecturing here in Canada long before u passed ur waec.

Emeka, you can't even spell riff-raffs properly and you claim to be a Lecturer.

After claiming to be anything online, you will go lie down under the bed because one illiterate says so.
Spits on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Judolisco(m): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Emilo:

I have always advocated that award n recognition to be give on faculty by faculty basis. Now I know she studied law which is no easy feat congrats to her, but do u know it could be possible that someone from Anatomy worked harder but couldn’t achieve 5 point based on human factors (marks scored) on say practical works.
Yh it's done in some schs... But dis one is overall.... There are many brilliant students in science and engineering 2..uno fit compare both... I did one anatomy course in my 200l, I nearly die.....
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by DoTheNeedful: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
Emilo:

I’m currently a lecturer here in Canada so what are u saying. I have always advocated for award n recognition based on faculties or departments and not entire school. It makes other hard working individuals not noticed. But what do I know.

Sir, I belong to the academia in the US as well. I had my first and second degree in Nigerian universities before getting my PhD in the US. Evaluating students' performances in Engineering and Sciences is more objective than in Arts. I grew up among Art/Law graduates, and I can tell you that getting 5.0 in Law in Nigeria is very difficult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by lexy2014: 12:24am On Jul 08, 2023
ayinba1:

But why should any tribe celebrate a criminal? Gosh, some people are really odd!

when ekwerenmadu returns to nigeria after his jail term, guess what? he will be celebrated as a hero not only by igbos but by many of his political friends that cut across several tribes. in the end, he might get a political appointment as "compensation".
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2023
[/color]they can't breathe,let them go and slay[color=#770077]
sthecy:
Let the Olodos breathe 😂, Aminat
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by MrAndre07: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2023
mosaicafrique:

Please ohhhh, Aminat is from Etsako in Edo state, I spoke with her before the convocation ceremony. I was called from Lasu to inform the Edo state Government about her performance and her number was sent to me from LASU. She isn't Yoruba
Which place in etsako is she from?
It is nice that she is very brilliant and humble.
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 11:52am On Jul 08, 2023
geesilver:
wetin this one dey talk
What is this thing saying?
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Josephkabila12: 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
olaniyilukman:
All ethnic groups are blessed with great men and women and besides majority of our forefathers are all betrayal and greedy... I am a Yoruba man and I based in Ibadan, you can launch attack if you deem fit
You're very correct, Yoruba Ethnic group has so many great men and women
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
sthecy:
Let the Olodos breathe 😂, Aminat
lol olodo dun drop quote😂
Re: Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) by afrika(f): 6:50am On Jul 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
She is 100% made in Yorubaland. Edo state can have your ilks who do not understand or speak Yoruba abeg. They can have and enjoy your type who waste their brain on internet board whatever. Amina Yusuf is our own. She is made in Lagos and Yorubaland. Like the best candidate in JAMB, she is our product. Made in Yorubaland!

If you want the best education and character, come to Yorubaland and learn.
We are open to recieve those who love us, the land, the culture and are ready to respect teachers, elders, leaders and LEARN like an Omoluabi!

I HAVE READ MANY COMMENTS AND CLAIMS OF YORUBA LINEAGE ETC.

WHO 4.5CGPA EEP?
WHO 5.0 EEP TOO

ECONOMY BAD, IT IS BAD.
YOU CAN ONLY FLOG CHRIST TO CROSS BUT U CANNOT TAKE AWAY THE HIM THAT IS IN HIM. HE IS BLESSED AND IS THE CHOSEN ONE.

WHAT IS THE GOVERNMENT DOING FOR GRADUATES?

MY PAIN IS THAT PEOPLE GOING TO RESPOND TO IT WILL BE DROPOUTS, ROADSIDE PEOPLE AND NOT PROPER REAL ELITES.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC / Turkey Wants Nigeria To Close 17 Schools In Coup Clampdown !!! / Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.