Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Registration Of Incorporated Trustee On CAC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Registration Of Incorporated Trustee On CAC (223 Views)

Trustee Raises Alarm Over $50bn Mobolaji Bank Anthony Property / Registering Business On CAC / STEPS TO REGISTER AN INCORPORATED TRUSTEE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Registration Of Incorporated Trustee On CAC by swit4real: 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
Under (The Constitution of the Incorporated Trustees) there is a column where they are requesting for information on Keeping account. I know, that the purpose of keeping accounts is to ensure transparency, accountability, and proper management of the organization's finances. It involves recording and documenting all financial transactions, including income, expenses, assets, and liabilities. However, CAC expect me to fill the KEPPING account section, and i am confused. Please who has idea of what CAC is asking for in the keeping account section.

Re: Registration Of Incorporated Trustee On CAC by gentle007(m): 9:42am On Jul 07, 2023
I doubt if anyone is going to tell you. It's a trade secret. You have to give something in exchange.

(1) (Reply)

Clean New Model Sienna For Sale At Affordable Price In Festac Town Lagos / My Experience With Loan App / Buy Cheap Data.. Mtn 1gb For #240, Airtel 1gb For #250

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.