Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Twitter I Know, What Is Thread? Pics - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Twitter I Know, What Is Thread? Pics (144 Views)

I Bought A Satellite TV But Don't Know What To Do Next / For All Itunes Card Exchange I Know Paxful Rate Killing Contact Me Now / For All Itunes Card Exchange I Know Paxful Rate Killing Contact Me Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter I Know, What Is Thread? Pics by Stubborn82: 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2023
Sabotaging, isn't just a military or political strategy for destroying the opponents, sabotaging is also found and common among the billionaires and big businesses.
6 years ago, there was a healthy competition between Lafarge and Dangote, though Lafarge wasn't intended to compete with Dangote, Lafarge wanted a share from the cement market while Dangote wanted a domination. This made Dangote to increased the price of cement and Lafarge followed likewise. Dangote allow Lafarge to produced and pushed lots of Elephant cements to the market, customers were happy because Elephant cement were little cheaper to Dangote cement. Meanwhile lafarge was enjoying the best of her time, until the news of Dangote (50%) fifty percent slash in price hits the nation and people started going for Dangote cement, this was a terribly blow on Lafarge which got elephant cement crumbled, because of time, I don't want to go deep to what happened to elephant cement afterwards, but today, Elephant cement is no longer in the market, that's Sabotage.
Some few hours ago, the news hit the world that metaverse, the parent company of Facebook created an app like twitter called "Thread" But what people doesn't know is that thread wasn't created to rival twitter but to crush twitter, last month Mark Zuckerberg agreed to a cage fight with Elon Musk and people doesn't get the sublime message of the cage fight, has it been any physical fight between them? No! But is there really a fight now? Yes!. Thread isn't actually needed by metaverse, it actually not a product intended to succeed twitter but to crush twitter.
Coca-Cola did similar things to Pepsi when Pepsi created a product called "Crystal" Coca-Cola launched a competitive product that wasn't intended to succeed in order to crush Crystal Pepsi, and it worked out fine for Coca-Cola.
For those of you, who are happy and rush for the new app, please lower your expectations because Thread wasn't intended to be a success. Peace ✌

(1) (Reply)

Ipad Mini 6th Gen, Pixel 6 Pro Replacement Screen, Apple Pencil 2nd Gen / Iphone 13 Blue 128gb CHIP UNLOCK / ORIGINAL LG 32 Inches For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.