Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,806 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

See The Ijaw Republic Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Ijaw Republic Area (1229 Views)

The Ijaw National Congress Unanimously Endorse Peter Obi For President / Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. / Putting Straight The Ijaw Population Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Ijaw Republic Area by GreatBoss: 6:38am On Jul 07, 2023
The Ijaw Republic is bigger than the 53 smallest Countries in the world including Isreal and Rwanda Ethnicity Ijaw 100 percent.

We have Ijaw Republic Suit For Referendum in Abuja High Court we have given Ijaw Republic Documents to United Nations.

Nigeria expired since 2014.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 07, 2023
Observing
Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by GreatBoss: 6:40am On Jul 07, 2023
darling4242:
Observing

Same.
Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by Ebi2233: 6:44am On Jul 07, 2023
Very nice.
Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by izonborn098(m): 6:44am On Jul 07, 2023
Ijaw people
Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by GreatBoss: 6:46am On Jul 07, 2023
izonborn098:
Ijaw people
Yes Ijaw people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by GreatBoss: 6:47am On Jul 07, 2023
Ijaw our own
Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by GreatBoss: 6:49am On Jul 07, 2023
Ijaw our past, Ijaw our present, Ijaw our future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by Ebi2233: 6:52am On Jul 07, 2023
Ijaws were unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, and Akwa-Ibom States when we are fully together and not even scattered by God.

1 Like

Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by HitlerWasRight: 6:52am On Jul 07, 2023
GreatBoss:
The Ijaw Republic is bigger than the 53 smallest Countries in the world including Isreal and Rwanda Ethnicity Ijaw 100 percent.

We have Ijaw Republic Suit For Referendum in Abuja High Court we have given Ijaw Republic Documents to United Nations.

You forgot to add Onitsha .

Onitsha is Izon land and in due time I hope you chase the squatters there back to Abia .

4 Likes

Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by Ebi2233: 6:52am On Jul 07, 2023
Ijaws have 86 Clans with over 2,800 villages and settlements under it.

1 Like

Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by Ebi2233: 6:54am On Jul 07, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

You forgot to add Onitsha .

Onitsha is Izon land and in due time I hope you chase the squatters there back to Abia .

The people in the Map are the ones under INC and IYC.

2 Likes

Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by TooMuchStuff: 6:55am On Jul 07, 2023
The last time I checked its no crime to dream.....

2 Likes

Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:55am On Jul 07, 2023
GreatBoss:
Ijaw our own
you're an embarrassment to the ijaw race. I have advised you several times not to put unnecessary attention on our region but sense is always far from you. Circumspection is a concept you will never understand and definitely never practice. Do you know the implications of all this nonsense you're posting on the internet ? A word is enough for the wise but you're already finished, just don't drag the Ijaw race down with you

6 Likes

Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by HitlerWasRight: 6:55am On Jul 07, 2023
Ebi2233:

The people in the Map are the ones under INC and IYC.

No harm creating a buffer zone between Delta and Okoroland by chasing and occupying Onistha .

1 Like

Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by Ebi2233: 7:01am On Jul 07, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

No harm creating a buffer zone between Delta and Okoroland by chasing and occupying Onistha .

That is Ijaw Map.

It carries only the people under INC and IYC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by Ebi2233: 7:02am On Jul 07, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
you're an embarrassment to the ijaw race. I have advised you several times not to put unnecessary attention on our region but sense is always far from you. Circumspection is a concept you will never understand and definitely never practice. Do you know the implications of all this nonsense you're posting on the internet ? A word is enough for the wise but you're already finished, just don't drag the Ijaw race down with you

You are an Igbo man..

Go tell it to Ijaw National Congress INC the Umbrella body of the tribe that took Ijaw Republic to Abuja High Court and also United Nations

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by Pwettylinda(f): 7:02am On Jul 07, 2023
Why are you guys always foolish with this IJAW talk ways Make ona rest abeg

2 Likes

Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by Parachoco: 7:03am On Jul 07, 2023
I highly doubt Nigeria will divide

If Nigeria is well run, Nigeria will be a powerhouse in Africa and around the world

If we split, I doubt any of the new nations will be as powerful as Nigeria

It will take some of the new founded countries more than 10-20 years to find their bearing sef

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by Ebi2233: 7:03am On Jul 07, 2023
Pwettylinda:

Calm down..
Jealousy too much for una body.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by Ebi2233: 7:04am On Jul 07, 2023
Ijaw produce over 90 percent of all Nigeria's Crude Oil and Gas both onshore and offshore.

2 Likes

Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by Ebi2233: 7:04am On Jul 07, 2023
Parachoco:

If Nigeria is well run, Nigeria will be a powerhouse in Africa and around the world

It will take some of the new founded countries more than 10-20 years to find their bearing sef

Nigeria expired since 2014

2 Likes

Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by GreatBoss: 7:05am On Jul 07, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Think before you talk.

2 Likes

Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by GreatBoss: 7:05am On Jul 07, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:

Igbo man keep quiet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by nabiz(m): 7:06am On Jul 07, 2023
Ebi2233:
Ijaws were unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, and Akwa-Ibom States when we are fully together and not even scattered by God.
if Nigeria wasn't created by fraudsters, Nigeria supposed to recreate herself of have a national referendum to allow ethnic communities to decide the state they want to belong

2 Likes

Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by GreatBoss: 7:07am On Jul 07, 2023
TooMuchStuff:
The last time I checked its no crime to dream.....
It will come to reality..
All necessary modalities are being put in place.

2 Likes

Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by GreatBoss: 7:08am On Jul 07, 2023
nabiz:
if Nigeria wasn't created by fraudsters, Nigeria supposed to recreate herself of have a national referendum to allow ethnic communities to decide the state they want to belong

Wether they agree or not we Ijaws are bent on getting our Country Ijaw Republic.

2 Likes

Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by Pwettylinda(f): 7:08am On Jul 07, 2023
Ebi2233:

Calm down..
Jealousy too much for una body.

Yeye if every small clan in Nigeria jump out to say they want to be on their own do you know the thousands of clans we have in Nigeria??

IJAW is just few villages make ona rest

2 Likes

Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by GreatBoss: 7:10am On Jul 07, 2023
Pwettylinda:

Yeye if every small clan in Nigeria jump out to say they want to be on their own do you know the thousands of clans we have in Nigeria??

IJAW is just few villages make ona rest

Ijaw is larger than Igbo

2 Likes

Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by Senator777: 7:13am On Jul 07, 2023
I love this.
Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by AfonjaConehead: 7:14am On Jul 07, 2023
HitlerWasRight aboki thunda faya you. We support the ijaw nation,Edo nation,Oduduwa nation. You mallams should go away forever,nagode:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Ijaw Republic Area by AfonjaConehead: 7:17am On Jul 07, 2023
Parachoco says a shameless unity begged grin God bless Ijaw nation.God bless Edo nation and Oduduwa republic.:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Birthday Stirs Up Controversy Due To Discrepancies / Ohana'eze: Igbos Met Much Of Lagos As Swamp And Developed It. Video. / FRESH Crisis Hits Edo APC, Oshiomole Loyalists Join Asue Ighodalo Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.