Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. (17885 Views)

Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State / Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) / Oyo Dry Port: Seyi Makinde Inspects Ongoing Construction At The Site - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by BentizilL: 8:24am On Jul 07, 2023
BossGerald:
Very good.

It's time for her people in lagos go back home and invest, and help us decongest lagos.
When are you going back home?
Telling the son of the soil to leave his land for you, are you not ashamed of yourself? undecided

Shameless 🤷

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by chemicool: 8:25am On Jul 07, 2023
Walahi no such project in Ondo State. This my state is just stagnant and the people are quite about it. Ondo state governor is just sitting there eating.
No dual carriageway construction, no light project, no water project. The free shuttle provided by former governor Mimiko was stopped and the buses taken to Yiboland where the wife hails from. The people should have the power to remove underperforming governors walahi.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by laurel03(m): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2023
successmatters:

Wike actually thought this governor how to do projects.
Seyi Na Media governor... The guy is overhyped joor
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 07, 2023
BossGerald:
Very good.

It's time for her people in lagos go back home and invest, and help us decongest lagos.

Most of the touts u see in Lagos are from either Osun, Oyo , Ondo,Ogun or Ekiti. You will also find few other regions amongst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by adenigga(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2023
successmatters:

Exactly, Oyo state people has been moving to Lagos in their millions, constituting nuisance. They even built a rail line to ease their mass exodus to Lagos.
it seems something is wrong upstairs.....

6 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by chiefolododo(m): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Nice one Omoluabi
this Aregbe's boy
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by Putinofrussia: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2023
BossGerald:
Very good.

They are doing that too.
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by Putinofrussia: 9:03am On Jul 07, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Most of the touts u see in Lagos are from either Osun, Oyo , Ondo,Ogun or Ekiti. You will also find few other regions amongst.
lol
They are in Yorubaland.They have the same names,culture,oriki etc.
They are same,same.
Kwara,Lagos,Oyo,Ogun etc were done for administrative purposes.It doesnt remove them being Yoruba areas or the people therein being Yorubas.
Yorubaland will always be Yorubaland with Ade,Kemi,Bayo etc while Igboland will always be Igboland with Okudiri,Sukueku,Emeka etc.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by gloryman91: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2023
Please Sir, kindly assist in getting Ojoo Barracks Gospel Arulogun Igbo-Oloyin Road Ibadan and Elepe Odande Akekaka Mogaji Amusan Olosun Eniosa Road done.

It's very urgent with necessary drainage.

Thanks God bless your Administration Sir.

1 Like

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by BossGerald: 9:19am On Jul 07, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Na dem dey claim lagos and dragging the land with indigenous lagosians

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by BossGerald: 9:21am On Jul 07, 2023
BentizilL:

When are you going back home?
Telling the son of the soil to leave his land for you, are you not ashamed of yourself? undecided

Shameless 🤷

You too must go back to your osun village, dem use lagos swear for una?

Stop claiming what doesn't belong to you ogbomoso man

2 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2023
You're still here Chief Aturota bi'elubo
chiefolododo:
this Aregbe's boy
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by happney65: 9:36am On Jul 07, 2023
laurel03:

Yes,very very overhyped. It was his overhyping that made him win his second term in a landslide.

I like that overhyping jare

2 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by backtovillage: 9:40am On Jul 07, 2023
BossGerald:
Very good.

Omo igbo 😂😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by laurel03(m): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2023
happney65:

Yes,very very overhyped. It was his overhyping that made him win his second term in a landslide.

I like that overhyping jare
Winning second term in office doesn't mean any better performance.. Teslim folarin was poor candidate.
What meaningful projects GSM did for the first term

1 Like

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by BossGerald: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2023
backtovillage:

Omo igbo 😂😂😂

Omo Oodua, hwfar nau cheesy
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by Iseoluwani: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
The road at Oke-Ado, opposite Access bank has TWO deep pot hole.

One death trap hole too was on a major busy road Infront of Capital Building.

You guys should do roads and stop spoiling somebody's car.

Ireeeeo

Even the death trap in from of DOVE PETROL STATION AT oke ado

1 Like

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by happney65: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2023
laurel03:
Winning second term in office doesn't mean any better performance.. Teslim folarin was poor candidate.

You know this is not the first time I will be replying you with facts,but like APC minions who see facts on ground and won't talk again or go hiding. Maybe you should go back to the last time I mentioned you and see his projects.

P.S some of them dey above which is the Ibadan Circular road. P.S,The circular road is one of the biggest road projects currently being undertaken in the whole of West Africa

Not Nigeria alone o. West Africa

A billion folarin and Adelabu couldn't have defeated seyi cos he shut them up hands down and totally

1 Like

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by Iseoluwani: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2023
laurel03:

I tire ooo
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by OriOko88(m): 9:46am On Jul 07, 2023
I loove the landscape of the second pic..the sky is so blue like the skies of colorado Springs ,US. Hardly will u see such sky blue in Africa. Its always brown grin
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by Lama70(m): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
The road at Oke-Ado, opposite Access bank has TWO deep pot hole.

One death trap hole too was on a major busy road Infront of Capital Building.

You guys should do roads and stop spoiling somebody's car.

Ireeeeo

They are waiting for when it is big enough to gulp billions and they can now give it out as contract for the "contractors".

1 Like

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by tsdarkside(m): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2023
this is good....a good leader goes around checkin stuffs,and not sittin all day in a aircondition office....
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by MasterTeeUSA: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2023
Put Engineers in Government and thank me later..

Eng Makinde
Eng Umahi
Eng Matawalle

We are all about progress not sentiment. Try pointing to a Governor that is an Engineer that is useless...very rare.

naptu2:
Oyo State Government @oyostategovt

https://twitter.com/oyostategovt/status/1676285126076932103

3 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by OVB123: 10:02am On Jul 07, 2023
laurel03:
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by OVB123: 10:06am On Jul 07, 2023
laurel03:
Thanks for saying the truth. A time will come that the people of oyo state will realise that makinde is an underperforming governor.
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by BentizilL: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2023
BossGerald:

You too must go back to your osun village, dem use lagos swear for una?

Stop claiming what doesn't belong to you ogbomoso man
Dem use Lagos swear for you? grin

I'm from Edo and I know where homeland is...

Go back to Osuland and develop it, Lagos is Yorubaland and a Yoruba can anywhere on his land...

Is Lagos Osuland?? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by Mightyjossy: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2023
I'm really impressed with this great Man work....
God bless
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by olab059(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2023
naptu2:
Oyo State Government @oyostategovt

https://twitter.com/oyostategovt/status/1676285465131884550

Conversation in second picture...

"Papilo my guy, how far na."

"Bros, I gently o."

"Which time dey post you come this side?"

"Na today I start work o."

"Ehen, no worry. You go enjoy this zone."

"Okay o."

"Papilo Papilo, how far with that your girl with big nyansh."

"Bros, you don start again."

"Papilo Pailo." (the two soldiers proceed to laugh and shake each other again)
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by BossGerald: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2023
BentizilL:

Dem use Lagos swear for you? grin

I'm from Edo and I know where homeland is...

Go back to Osuland and develop it, Lagos is Yorubaland and a Yoruba can anywhere on his land...

Is Lagos Osuland?? tongue

Hahaha, you be edo?? Oluwole pity yourself nau, una wan claim edo too??

Where I live in Anambra state is better than most places in your almighty lagos...simply put, I no dey lagos like you. So when are you returning to your Ogun village??

Dem use lagos swear for una??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC GMD Awards Control Of Nigeria’s Pipelines To Northern Oil ‘Cabal’ - Gazette / Buhari At The 40th Memorial Lecture Of Murtala Muhammed (Photos) / Defection: Court Fixes April 11 For Judgment In Suit Seeking Dogara’s Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.