Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. (17891 Views)

Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State / Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) / Oyo Dry Port: Seyi Makinde Inspects Ongoing Construction At The Site - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by BentizilL: 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:
. Where did I call you liar ,liar is not insult,but you called me daft and miscreant I said nflpmod is minister of justice grin tomorrow morning you will take your break from nairaland, nflpmod is not active tomorrow morning bye bye[color=#990000][/color] grin
You said I'm not from Edo, that's indirectly calling me a liar...

Hahahahaha
I'll still mention you tomorrow tongue

1 Like

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by OmekaguGCFR1: 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
BentizilL:

You said I'm not from Edo, that's indirectly calling me a liar...

Hahahahaha
I'll still mention you tomorrow tongue

playing victim card , tommorow by 8am nflpmod u will receive your ban , next time you won't reply with abuse , insult again do you ever think you won't be ban read rule 2 goodluck tommorow ur jugdement
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by BentizilL: 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:
playing victim card , tommorow by 8am nflpmod u will receive your ban , next time you won't reply with abuse , insult again do you ever think you won't be ban read rule 2 goodluck tommorow ur jugdement
I'll not be ban and still reply you tomorrow... tongue

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by OmekaguGCFR1: 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
BentizilL:

I'll not be ban and still reply you tomorrow... tongue
no worry na tommorow e go clear for your eye
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by BentizilL: 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:
no worry na tommorow e go clear for your eye
I'll still mention you tomorrow...

This your propose ban go favour me and my family tongue

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by OmekaguGCFR1: 8:29am On Jul 08, 2023
BentizilL:

I'll still mention you tomorrow...

This your propose ban go favour me and my family tongue
why u dey fear.e don go modify him comment hahaha make i see say you use osu,daft,miscreant again onye omekome
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by BentizilL: 9:06am On Jul 08, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:
why u dey fear.e don go modify him comment hahaha make i see say you use osu,daft,miscreant again onye omekome
Modify my comment? cheesy

I'm still here this morning to quote you...

OSU and delusion.. tongue

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by OmekaguGCFR1: 10:50am On Jul 08, 2023
BentizilL:

Modify my comment? cheesy

I'm still here this morning to quote you...

OSU and delusion.. :[color=#990000][/color]P
. Ewu done go delete comments you for no delete am na
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by BentizilL: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:
. Ewu done go delete comments you for no delete am na
Ipob and delusion... grin

Okay bring evidence that I delete comments, you'll run away or start chestbeating as usual...

The developers that can't develop their land...

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by OmekaguGCFR1: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2023
BentizilL:

Ipob and delusion... grin

Okay bring evidence that I delete comments, you'll run away or start chestbeating as usual...

The developers that can't develop their land... Ewu

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by ribbit: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
BossGerald:

Keep crying

Lagos is not the only state in SW, go to your papa state.
like your father has been crying.

Go and rescue your parents that are getting chased like bushmeat all over onitsha and leave Lagos for Yorubas.
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by Christistruth03: 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
successmatters:

Exactly, Oyo state people has been moving to Lagos in their millions, constituting nuisance. They even built a rail line to ease their mass exodus to Lagos.

The Onikoyi of Ikoyi in Lagos is an Oyo man

and Ifako Ijaye in Lagos belongs to the Oyos just like Abule Egba belongs to the Egbas

1 Like

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. by BossGerald: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
ribbit:
like your father has been crying.

Go and rescue your parents that are getting chased like bushmeat all over onitsha and leave Lagos for Yorubas.

Keep deceiving yourself...you think it's everybody that abandoned their homestate like you did??

There's no liveable state in your region that's why you all are choking in lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares / Sheikh Gumi: Boko Haram Will Soon Infiltrate Killer-Herdsmen, Bandits / God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.