Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? (2601 Views)

Nigerian Navy To Establish Naval Base In Enugu State To Take Care Of SE & NC / Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction / Amotekun: A Call For SE To Adopt Enugu Forest Guards Model For Regional Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by helinues: 8:49am On Jul 07, 2023
AfonjaEkiti:

Get a job Ronu Medusa

Get a meaningful and beautiful life that's devoid of trolling, teeth gnashing, hating, engaging in futility exercise.

If you are not useful to yourself, you can't be useful to ordinary your community not to talk of Nigeria in whole.

Do something meaningful with your time and stop the years of trolling

1 Like

Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by helinues: 8:50am On Jul 07, 2023
izombie:
why the sit at home wey no dey happen for your area dey worry you? If SE no dey contribute anything to FG then FG should stop collecting allocation from SE and stop giving monthly allocation to SE. Let SE manage their own things. Na wa for una.

Officially, my region SW is no longer going to be a refugee camp for the displaced people

1 Like

Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by successmatters(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2023
izombie:
why the sit at home wey no dey happen for your area dey worry you? If SE no dey contribute anything to FG then FG should stop collecting allocation from SE and stop giving monthly allocation to SE. Let SE manage their own things. Na wa for una.

If FG stops taking resources from the SE, the country will go bankrupt.
Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by successmatters(m): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

Officially, my region SW is no longer going to be a refugee camp for the displaced people

Have you returned your sisters refugees who fled to Benin Republic when the herdsmen chased their local government away?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by AfonjaEkiti: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

Get a meaningful and beautiful life devoid of trolling, hating, engaging in futility exercise.

If you are not useful to yourself, you can't be useful to ordinary your community not to talk of Nigeria in whole.

A useless waste from an Agbo drinking LAWMAN man is still wasting his future on nairaland only to make his own product useless.

What will be the moniker of your son

Tentacles ?

1 Like

Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by Anambra1stS0n: 8:52am On Jul 07, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

All those states do not produce up to 100k barrels .

Ondo tar fields hold the largest reserves of both tar and oil in the world .

Lagos marginal oil fields produce as much oil as Anambra .

Besides , the oil fields in Anambra belong to igala land and we will see to it being ceded to Kogi in due time.

Otondo you guys like fooling yourselves on social media, couldn't achieve it during Buhari na Tinubu grin grin Otondo the major Anambra oil fields are Enugwu-Otu Aguleri, Eziagulu Otu and Mkpunando Aguleri communities in Anambra East Local Government Area, where Orient Petroleum Resources is operating in OPL 915 and 916.
Others are Anaku, Omor and Umerum communities in Ayamelum Local Government Area, where Orient Petroleum Resources is also operating, as well as Ogwuikpele and Ogwuaniocha communities in Ogbaru Local Government Area, where Sterling Energy and Oil Production Company, SEEPCO, is presently operating in OML 143. Ogbaru Only share boundaries with Rivers and Delta state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by successmatters(m): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

Get a meaningful and beautiful life that's devoid of trolling, teeth gnashing, hating, engaging in futility exercise.

People are relaxing in their houses, some jobless people are opening threads to celebrate 🍾 them grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by Anambra1stS0n: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2023
Af0NjaAreLiars:

Have you been to SE?

Oil in aguleri umueri axis in Anambra belongs to kogi? cheesy

Do you know how far kogi is from Anambra State?

You realise there are also oil fields in Anambra south as well

Imo , do you know a huge part of imo was cut into Rivers?

Same with Abia there are igbo speaking communities in the boundary communities of Akwa ibom that was cut off from Abia State

Infact everything you just stated is in reverse

You people are known liars and slanderous and hateful lots who lie like it's nothing

Bunch of Hypocritical lots cheesy
Lets talk about ondo

The parts of ondo that produces the oil, are they Yorubas?

Obj also cut off a huge part of Bayelsa and gave it to ondo

grin

Talk about Hypocrisy grin
Otondo do you know where Ogbaru is located in Anambra state

1 Like

Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by nedu666: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:
The title might sound somehow but first hear me out.

If SE as a region can be locking themselves up every Monday which is over a year now and yet FG did not bother as if anything is happening there, it's more like nothing to loose afterall.

My curiosity is, Imagine Lagos or Rivers state are locking themselves up every Monday for ordinary one month, won't FG interfere?

So if FG do as if I don't care about the sit down at home in SE, does that mean the region is contributing little or almost nothing to the Nigeria purse.

Na innocent question wey no require sliding tackle response.

Engage maturely

See who is looking for mature engagement. An unproductive grown adult male whose entire miserable existence is dedicated to lgbo affairs. You are a burden and a minus to this country. You produce nothing, have no job, no value, nothing, yet you are looking for unproductive region. Look in the mirror you will see the definition of unproductivity

2 Likes

Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by Anambra1stS0n: 8:59am On Jul 07, 2023
Af0NjaAreLiars:

Have you been to SE?

Oil in aguleri umueri axis in Anambra belongs to kogi? cheesy

Do you know how far kogi is from Anambra State?

You realise there are also oil fields in Anambra south as well

Imo , do you know a huge part of imo was cut into Rivers?

Same with Abia there are igbo speaking communities in the boundary communities of Akwa ibom that was cut off from Abia State

Infact everything you just stated is in reverse

You people are known liars and slanderous and hateful lots who lie like it's nothing

Bunch of Hypocritical lots cheesy
Lets talk about ondo

The parts of ondo that produces the oil, are they Yorubas?

Obj also cut off a huge part of Bayelsa and gave it to ondo

grin

Talk about Hypocrisy grin
Do you know that Anambra share boundaries with Rivers,Imo and Delta at a particular spot

Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by QuotaSystem: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

Do you really not know that your region produces twice as much oil as the SE?

I am not understanding you.

1 Like

Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by orisa37: 9:02am On Jul 07, 2023
THE SE HAVE BUSINESSES EVERYWHERE IN NIGERIA.
Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by helinues: 9:03am On Jul 07, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Reason why I said all the oil in SE can't fill a coke cap.

Turning SW to a refugee zone where displaced people are flocking enmass is something we want to start checkmating.

If SW is also troubled like where they are coming from, it won't be their choice of destination

2 Likes

Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by Af0NjaAreLiars: 9:04am On Jul 07, 2023
post=124266546:

Do you know that Anambra share boundaries with Rivers,Imo and Delta at a particular spot

And kogi to the north I know we are in same boat .

The guy was talking about kogi having oil deep inside Anambra. You can imagine that

Meanwhile Ondo oil producing communities are indigenous ijaws cut off from Bayelsa stat

2 Likes

Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by helinues: 9:04am On Jul 07, 2023
orisa37:
THE SE HAVE BUSINESSES EVERYWHERE IN NIGERIA.

I am not talking about the values of Igbo's, I am specifically talking about the economic value of all the 5 SE states

1 Like

Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by Anambra1stS0n: 9:08am On Jul 07, 2023
QuotaSystem:

You're parading old data this 2022 oil revenue, Lagos wasn't included because they didn't produce any oil

Cc helinues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by Anambra1stS0n: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2023
Af0NjaAreLiars:

The guy was talking about kogi having oil deep inside Anambra. You can imagine that

Meanwhile Ondo oil producing communities are indigenous ijaws cut off from Bayelsa stat
The area that made Anambra oil producing state is Ogbaru that is where Seepco an Indian Oil exploration is, in Aguleri Otu axis the two wells within the boundaries that is the ones the two states are sharing the rest in that area are within Anambra that was how the issues were resolved

1 Like

Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by Anambra1stS0n: 9:15am On Jul 07, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Mind you Anambra got 4 billion because it was declared Oil producing state third quarter 2022

1 Like

Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by Anambra1stS0n: 9:16am On Jul 07, 2023
Af0NjaAreLiars:

Now I understand your point sorry bro

2 Likes

Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by DevilsEqual(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2023
successmatters:

Someone was mentioning Ondo tar fields up there grin grin grin grin

Yet bad roads wan finish the state, no single tar in the state.

Which bad road
Tell me where exactly in ondo u saw the bad road....obviously not in Ore, Akure, Owo,Ondo town even even remote places like Ile-oluji, Ifon, Ogbagi-Akoko

Please Mention the place abeg
Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by helinues: 9:47am On Jul 07, 2023
nedu666:

See who is looking for mature engagement. An unproductive grown adult male whose entire miserable existence is dedicated to lgbo affairs. You are a burden and a minus to this country. You produce nothing, have no job, no value, nothing, yet you are looking for unproductive region. Look in the mirror you will see the definition of unproductivity

You are yet to tell me how many comments I have made so far this morning hope you know

Btw, why are all the Igbo's so far on this thread a goal shifter. None of you have responded to question I asked.

What's the economical value of SE to Nigeria purse?

1 Like

Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by tsdarkside(m): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2023
we are still tryin to figure it out....
i cant think of any value from their region.... undecided undecided

north is food....
west is organization....
south south is oyel....

what south east contribute sef that they make most noise....

1 Like

Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by Af0NjaAreLiars: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2023
tsdarkside:
we are still tryin to figure it out....
i cant think of any value from their region.... undecided undecided

north is food....
west is organization....
south south is oyel....

what south east contribute sef that they make most noise....

Which one be organization grin

Too much algea Infested ewedu cheesy

How many of your Indigenous communities prioduce oil grin
Because we know it's th ijaw communities in ondo that produces :

1 Like

Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by DevilsEqual(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2023
post=124266713:

You're parading old data this 2022 oil revenue, Lagos wasn't included because they didn't produce any oil

Cc helinues

Wow..So Ondo produced more barrels than Imo+ Abia combined

Just wow
Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by Af0NjaAreLiars: 10:20am On Jul 07, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Just wow
yes that. Have been producing for a long time so it's expected

Bayelsa was once highest producers

And correction ijaw communities carved into ondo wink

1 Like

Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by tsdarkside(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2023
Af0NjaAreLiars:

Which one be organization grin

Too much algea Infested ewedu cheesy

How many of your Indigenous communities prioduce oil grin
Because we know it's th ijaw communities in ondo that produces :

then why are companies moving to lagos....??
even south western states around lagos are attractin companies....
Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by 9japride(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2023
I didn't bother myself to read this rubbish. So why did the government fought a bloody war to keep the south eastern part in Nigeria? For those who don't know, there is abundance of oil/gas in south east, in addition to high quality human resources a sane country won't let go.
If south east was not important, miscreants won't be crying and opening new topic about them daily.
The main aim of shallow threads is just to waken the mindset of south easterners.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by Anambra1stS0n: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Just wow
Ijaw land, only oil they don't have gas

1 Like

Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by DevilsEqual(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2023
post=124268248:

Ijaw land, only oil they don't have gas

What state is that bro...I mean the Ijaw land
Re: What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? by Anambra1stS0n: 10:51am On Jul 07, 2023
DevilsEqual:

What state is that bro...I mean the Ijaw land
The Oil producing communities in Ondo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Describe Nigeria In One Sentence / MASSOB Women Threaten To Curse Nigerian Men Over Ralph Uwazirike / Do You Support A State-of-emergency In Port Harcourt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.