Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% (10643 Views)

Five Days After Easing Lockdown, Nigeria’s Virus Cases Spike By 1,354 / It's Time Nigerian Health Sector Adopts Euthanasia - Nigerian Lawyer Says / Crisis Looms In Health Sector As NMA Moves To Stop FG/JOHESU Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by PlayMaker14: 9:51am On Jul 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
No propaganda to share?

Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by Reference(m): 9:53am On Jul 07, 2023
We are tired of saying this. The government is just indolent when it comes to issues of fighting inflation which is their responsibility because their decisions (right or wrong) triggered it.

And every government in decent nations round the world constantly fight inflation. What is this government doing to ensure the economy does not spiral out of control. It started with energy and currency, it has reached healthcare.

By the time it envelopes the entire economy we will have made a full circle back to devaluation again and a vicious cycle.
Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by wallrichy: 9:53am On Jul 07, 2023
Subsidy must quickly be granted by FGN or else, this could lead to large importation of fake and dangerous drugs into the country. It's should be treated as an Emergency Infact...Nigerian are really suffering for a better tomorrow presently....
Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by OboOlora(f): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2023
Good!
Time to go back to agbo and elewe Omo and stop taking these chemicals!
Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 07, 2023
grin

3 Likes

Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by Godstiger(m): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2023
Thank God i hardly take drugs
Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by 3RNEST(m): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2023
grin
Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by AmVeryOk: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2023
AURGMENTIN WEAH I DEY BUY 5K , NA 12,800 NAIRA NOW.

I DEY USE CONDOM NOW !!!

2 Likes

Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by rulin247: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2023
Big lie!

BATists and APC members are receiving free healthcare in all the government hospitals.

The drug hike is affecting only Obidients. Even Peter Obi can't afford paracetamol now.

This administration shall favour me and my family go die of malaria with him family soon! grin

Una never chee chum chin cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by StemCellTherapi(m): 9:58am On Jul 07, 2023
That's why Natural Medicine is most sort after now.
Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by Brushstrokes20: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!πŸ‘€
The shithole from fry pan to FIRE! πŸ”₯🀣
# Lifeless to druggie

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by Reference(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2023
PlayMaker14:
[/i]

This is a big fat lie...

2 days ago In our Ronu WhatsApp group, Our group member who's a Pharmacist, Dr. Akanbi told us that by the grace of God, Tinubu will reduce the price of Paracetamol to N30 per sachet as against the N150 inflated IPOB price.

I don't know why Obidients don't want Nigeria to progress, they are too negative, they don't want to sacrifice and suffer now to enjoy later.

All I know is that, all the increase will favour me and my family.

You people joke too much. This is not the time and this is not the way to save this nation or move it forward.

You and I are the custodians of this country and owe it service either in government or in citizenship and if all we offer is propaganda how are we crafting the nation we live in.

Let us have a forum where citizens banter on ideologies, discuss and debate facts and offer qualitative ideas whether they are pro or against the interests of government.

2 Likes

Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2023
PlayMaker14:
No propaganda to share?

Rubbish.

Leave them. Next time when they hear apc, they will forget about tribe and pick race. Nigerians must learn by force

2 Likes

Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by Angelfrost(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2023
Nigerians are very healthy... They have no need for drugs and hospitals!

This Good Governance will favor us all!

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by adecz: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2023
Nigeria has never experienced such
cluelessness, ineptness & selfishness
as we are witnessing with APC.

They banned importation of rice and
other essential commodities and now
we are suffering the most ridiculous price
increases we've never imagined, because
our farmers can't even meet up with
production.πŸ˜£πŸ€”πŸ†—πŸ€”

Now they want to reduce import of
essential drugs to punish us, while they
& families go abroad for the best medical
services. Same way they refuse to pay our
doctors since they personally don't use
our medical servicesπŸ˜•β—οΈβ—οΈβ—οΈβ—οΈ

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by NiceLegs: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2023
Tinubu is working
Tinubu is the man for the job.

But please those that voted Tinubu in as President are buying at a more cheaper price.

Ciprofloxacin of 2500 Naira is been sold to them at 600 Naira in my area.

They are really enjoying.

Please correct your write up.

We love Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by Samogloby: 10:03am On Jul 07, 2023
Congrats to the supporters of the nation leader, ADEKUNLE
Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by PlayMaker14: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2023
Reference:

You people joke too much. This is not the time and this is not the way to save this nation or move it forward.

You and I are the custodians of this country and owe it service either in government or in citizenship and if all we offer is propaganda how are we crafting the nation we live in.

Let us have a forum where citizens banter on ideologies, discuss and debate facts and offer qualitative ideas whether they are pro or against the interests of government.
First of all, you are very silly....

Secondly, you're a bloody hypocrite....

Where were you when Agbado miscreants were gaslighting everyone on the cyber space with that mantra? You were quiet or hiding under your girlfriend's skirt?

Where were you when these miscreants turned the nation upside down with their tribal bigotry and propaganda? You didn't come out to give this sanctimonious bullshit then?

Please go and preach this truckload of bullshit to Tinubu praise singers.

Don't come to my mention again and talk rubbish... Bloody hypocrite.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by CodeTemplar: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2023
The reason o faulted the collapse of forex windows without any attempt to heavily tax some goods. Hair extension and wine are now competing for forex with drugs. It shouldn't be like that.
Tax luxuries to reduce demand for dollar and chances of local manufacturers emerging. This will reduce forex pressure on dollar demand and strengthen Naira before essential commodity importers access forex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2023
Reference:

Oga this is exactly the time to banter. Shebi they were calling obidients enemies of the country when we warned them against supporting a criminal out of tribalism...now that Tinubu has rigged himself in maybe they will hear word by force.

Nigerians problem is not really the politicians as people believe. The problem of Nigeria starts with the kind of people you see on this forum. And even those that are still suffering are still doing damage control for jagaban

Make we help them stand on their mandate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by Slynation(m): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2023
Interesting...I just hope the Ronu squads are getting things cheaper than everyone else...

Anyways, this news sounds good to their agbo business...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by SenatePresdo(m): 10:06am On Jul 07, 2023
May God punish whoever that supports APC and Tinubu to put people through such hardship, whereby they increases their own salary and hardship allowance for Presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by Joshcoli(m): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2023
PlayMaker14:
[/i]

This is a big fat lie...

2 days ago In our Ronu WhatsApp group, Our group member who's a Pharmacist, Dr. Akanbi told us that by the grace of God, Tinubu will reduce the price of Paracetamol to N30 per sachet as against the N150 inflated IPOB price.

I don't know why Obidients don't want Nigeria to progress, they are too negative, they don't want to sacrifice and suffer now to enjoy later.

All I know is that, all the increase will favour me and my family.

Let the pwuooor breeeef grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by PlayMaker14: 10:10am On Jul 07, 2023
Joshcoli:

Let the pwuooor breeeef grin grin
See how the thread is empty, but if it is about Peter Obi, you'll see those good for nothing Agbado miscreants wailing everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 07, 2023
Lanretoye:
everything na cruise,this one is praying the he and his family will live on drugs...small sense una no go get.

Mkpi How is it your business?

3 Likes

Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by Lanretoye(m): 10:11am On Jul 07, 2023
Brushstrokes20:
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!πŸ‘€
The shithole from fry pan to FIRE! πŸ”₯🀣
# Lifeless to druggie
what a shame that your president is a lifeless druggie and you are full of life and sane.you are as good as a carcass if a lifeless one is presiding over you.
Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by Snowx: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Hahah
Barman give me a bottle of beer to celebrate this suffering

After what we went through during tinubu's administration knowing fully well that tinubu brought Buhari upon Nigeria

Then we repeated our stupidity again because of tribalism

Don't mind those mofos .bunch of tribal bigots
You can see them here calling southeast names

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by Slynation(m): 10:11am On Jul 07, 2023
Reference:

we owe this country no service what so ever...we thought the endsars protest was an eye opener, little did we know we are sharing the country with some tribalistic fellow who were hellbent on rewarding failures of APC with success.

They have sowed a seed, the effects is upon us...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by Pooly: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2023
lol, jagaban is really working
Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by Hanndye: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2023
Reference:

You make sense die. Shebi our own is to banter and your own is to elect wrong leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% by Ebubu6: 10:14am On Jul 07, 2023
skywalker240:
This drugs hike must Favour me and my Family grin
grin this statement is soo foolish and annoying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS / How Can I Treat Staphlococus Infection / Osun Doctors Protest 3rd Time In 2 Months Over 22 Months Salary Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.