Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family (1184 Views)

I Lost My Job_ Nairaland Family / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Open Letter To All First Class Graduates – "Dear First Class Graduates” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by Mimienudles(f): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2023
My name is Miriam.
Currently in Akwa Ibom State, Ikot Ekpene precisely.

Graduate of Business Education; 2.2
Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria certified.
Completed NYSC.

No one has ever been crucified for airing out a problem, reason I decided to reach out.

If I have the means, I'd opt for a business since securing a job has been almost impossible.
Being idle as a young lady is a sin.

I'd really appreciate referrals and recommendations.

And I am open to learning anything that would help pass this current state of mine, if I can be sponsored or guided. Thank You.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by FairlyUSEDpussy: 10:18am On Jul 07, 2023
Mimienudles:
My name is Miriam.

Completed NYSC.

No one has ever been crucified for airing out a problem, reason I decided to reach out.

If I have the means, I'd opt for a business since securing a job has been almost impossible.

And I am open to learning anything that would help pass this current state of mine, if I can be sponsored or guided. Thank You.

Come to Lagos.......
Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by yrhuhfy113: 10:18am On Jul 07, 2023
Mimienudles:
My name is Miriam.

Completed NYSC.

First off, NAIRALAND is not a family.

next.... CAN YOU DO BUSINESS WHILE WAITING FOR A JOB?

There are teaching JOBS in LAGOS but do you have accommodation with any sister or trusted relative.
The pay is not up to 200k for private schools but public schools is about 80k.
Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by Mimienudles(f): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Come to Lagos.......

Relocating isn't possible at the moment.
Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by Mimienudles(f): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

There are teaching JOBS in LAGOS but do you have accommodation with any sister or trusted relative.

Alright. I apologize for using the word "family".
I don't have a place to stay in Lagos
Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by Mimienudles(f): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

And yes, I can do a business while I wait for a job but I can't afford any kind of business.
Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by Henry22(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2023
Mimienudles:

Alright. I apologize for using the word "family".
I don't have a place to stay in Lagos

If you can get a place to stay then you have solved 70% of the problem.
Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by Mimienudles(f): 10:31am On Jul 07, 2023
Henry22:

If you can get a place to stay then you have solved 70% of the problem.

This is the challenge
Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by FairlyUSEDpussy: 11:05am On Jul 07, 2023
Mimienudles:

Relocating isn't possible at the moment.

Why??
R u married with kids already??
Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by Mimienudles(f): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Why??
R u married with kids already??

I ain't.
How does a person who is in a jobless state possibly relocate?
If I had the funds to relocate, I'd probably think of a business to sustain me here first.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by yrhuhfy113: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2023
Mimienudles:

I ain't.
If I had the funds to relocate, I'd probably think of a business to sustain me here first.

this is wise... so that when the business can do without your physical presence, then you can visit lagos from time to time to know how the state really is.

Before you come and settle in LAGOS.
Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by Mimienudles(f): 11:42am On Jul 07, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

this is wise... so that when the business can do without your physical presence, then you can visit lagos from time to time to know how the state really is.

Before you come and settle in LAGOS.

You've failed to understand what I said.
I don't have a place I can stay in Lagos. It's not like I am staying on my own here, I am barely surviving.
How then can I possibly relocate?
Relocation isn't just packing my bag and boarding a vehicle. You know it.
Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by woginid967: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2023
Mimienudles:
My name is Miriam.

Completed NYSC.

Touching story... Well, we have to do good in this life.
I have business for you, pls drop your email.

Also if you want to visit lagos, i can help. But the visit must not exceed a week o.

Drop your email we can verify you're legit
Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by Mimienudles(f): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2023
woginid967:

Touching story... Well, we have to do good in this life.
I have business for you, pls drop your email.

Also if you want to visit lagos, i can help. But the visit must not exceed a week o.

Drop your email we can verify you're legit

mimienudles@gmail.com

I really really look forward to receiving a mail from you, Sir/Ma
Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by yrhuhfy113: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
Mimienudles:

You've failed to understand what I said.
I don't have a place I can stay in Lagos. It's not like I am staying on my own here, I am barely surviving.
How then can I possibly relocate?
Relocation isn't just packing my bag and boarding a vehicle. You know it.

if you start a business over there, wherever you are.... IT WILL THRIVE AND BLOSSOM.... then you will have money to rent your own place, travel and do whatever you want. I understood you ma'am. God bless

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by Mimienudles(f): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

if you start a business over there, wherever you are.... IT WILL THRIVE AND BLOSSOM.... then you will have money to rent your own place, travel and do whatever you want. I understood you ma'am. God bless

This is if I CAN start a business.
Thank you for your time and input; I appreciate it.
Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by Legendguy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
Mimienudles:
My name is Miriam.

Completed NYSC.

Try relocating to where you can get job, either lag, abj or Ph.
I can help u source for accommodation in lagos in a female hostel facility that is if you are willing to relocate
Reach me on emmydon646@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by EMMARNUEL: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
Come to Uyo. Leave that ikot ekpene..
Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by Joyful365: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
Since you're in the field of education, please try and get a TEFL certification soonest. There are free options you can try, but they may charge for the certificate. After that, start applying for English teaching jobs in places like Vietnam, China and Japan from Nigeria. Once you secure the job you can then look for means to travel and go start. The company may even sponsor you. Please note that what I described sounds very easy to achieve but it's definitely not easy...but it's the surest way out of financial struggle compared to looking for a job in Nigeria with a 2.2 given the high level of unemployment in the country. Wish you all the best.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by Chronosvineberg(m): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Come to Lagos.......

Okoo.
She asked for job not hookup referral

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by NaijaphiliaBlog: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
Hello Miriam,

subscribe to our blog to get regular updates on genuine job vacancies:

www.naijaphilia.com/blog

Very best wishes in your job search.
Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by Purvan(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
Do drop shipping or teach asian peeps on sm
Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by Mimienudles(f): 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
Legendguy:

Try relocating to where you can get job, either lag, abj or Ph.
I can help u source for accommodation in lagos in a female hostel facility that is if you are willing to relocate
Reach me on emmydon646@gmail.com

Really? I will send you a mail. Thank you
Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by Mimienudles(f): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
Joyful365:
Since you're in the field of education, please try and get a TEFL certification soonest. There are free options you can try, but they may charge for the certificate. After that, start applying for English teaching jobs in places like Vietnam, China and Japan from Nigeria. Once you secure the job you can then look for means to travel and go start. The company may even sponsor you. Please note that what I described sounds very easy to achieve but it's definitely not easy...but it's the surest way out of financial struggle compared to looking for a job in Nigeria with a 2.2 given the high level of unemployment in the country. Wish you all the best.

I really appreciate this input. Thank you
Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by Mimienudles(f): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
Purvan:
Do drop shipping or teach asian peeps on sm

Do you mind explaining this further, please?
Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by Mimienudles(f): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
NaijaphiliaBlog:
Hello Miriam,

subscribe to our blog to get regular updates on genuine job vacancies:

www.naijaphilia.com/blog

Very best wishes in your job search.

On it!
Thank you.
Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by wiseone28: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Mimienudles:
My name is Miriam.

Completed NYSC.

Mbok Mma beware of scammers especially here..

You know as long as the see the 'F' sign all the wolves and hyenas here will have a job (in their bedroom) for you.
Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by Rubyjade: 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
Mimienudles:

I ain't.
Would you like to join. Job group?
Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by Mimienudles(f): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
Rubyjade:
Would you like to join. Job group?

Yes please. Kindly share the link.
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by Mimienudles(f): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
wiseone28:
Mbok Mma beware of scammers especially here..

You know as long as the see the 'F' sign all the wolves and hyenas here will have a job (in their bedroom) for you.

Thanks dear. I really appreciate your concern

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by Rubyjade: 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
https:///JU42UFVjLvwDezKKcpLdmJ
Mimienudles:

Thank you
Re: I Need A Job, Dear Nairaland Family by woginid967: 4:58am On Jul 08, 2023
Mimienudles:

Thank you

I sent you mail, hours ago, waiting for your CV, but you didnt submit or reply.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anyone Has Idea About The Sterling Bank Thing? / Fake Vacancies . . . / Vacancies: This Might Interest You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.