Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

I Was Once Caught Having S3x With Usher In Church – Singer, Olakira - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Once Caught Having S3x With Usher In Church – Singer, Olakira (1284 Views)

What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? / Singer Olakira Receives Maserati Car As He Signs Deal With Auto-Mobile Company / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Once Caught Having S3x With Usher In Church – Singer, Olakira by Igchisom: 10:44am On Jul 07, 2023
Popular singer, Ade Ebenezer, aka Olakira has made a shocking confession.

He confessed that he was once caught by his sister, sensational preacher, Mummy GO “having s3x with an usher in church.”

The ‘Maserati’ crooner disclosed this in a recent interview with Pulse Nigeria where he opened up on his struggle with s3x addiction that nearly ruined his career and how he overcame it.

He said preachers conducted “deliverance” on him for weeks and cast out “demons.”

Olakira said after the deliverance, he went low-key on his s3x addiction.

He said, “My sister (Mummy GO) once caught me having s3x with an usher in church.

“It wasn’t funny at all. For weeks, they were doing deliverance and casting out demons. After that, I just went low-key.”

The singer also admitted to being addicted to women who wear waist beads.

“I love waist beads on women. They make me curious. If I notice and she’s down, I want to see what’s under there.

“I want to touch it. I want to see how it shakes when she moves. It was almost like my mumu button,” he said.

Source: https://crockvibes.com/i-was-once-caught-having-s3x-with-usher-in-church-singer-olakira/

Re: I Was Once Caught Having S3x With Usher In Church – Singer, Olakira by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2023
na church girls dey sweet pass,they can give you any styles you like
Re: I Was Once Caught Having S3x With Usher In Church – Singer, Olakira by TemplarLandry: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2023
Maybe that's why you've fallen off.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Once Caught Having S3x With Usher In Church – Singer, Olakira by chigoziri2403(m): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2023
The girl you promised maserati and you didn't deliver might be the reason for your music conundrum
Re: I Was Once Caught Having S3x With Usher In Church – Singer, Olakira by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cas393Uk24s

This Video explains how you can participate in the *Chain4Energy Airdrop* worth about $900 using your Mobile Devices.

Follow the steps outlined and position yourself for the Aitdrop. Watch, like, Subscribe and Share!
Re: I Was Once Caught Having S3x With Usher In Church – Singer, Olakira by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2023
Some things are not meant for the public

3 Likes

Re: I Was Once Caught Having S3x With Usher In Church – Singer, Olakira by LikeAking: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2023
Just to trend..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Once Caught Having S3x With Usher In Church – Singer, Olakira by Rahkman: 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ode nowonder you be 1 hit wonder,I dey sure say u don use the small change u been make from that song Bleep olosho

(1) (Reply)

2 Face And Faze are About Signing A Record Deal With Konvic / Lookin For A Direct Link To Reuben Abati Or Gbenga Aruleba / Annie Machauley Is Not Serious!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.