Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

I Pulled Massive Crowd At Biafran Self Referendum Convention In Finland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pulled Massive Crowd At Biafran Self Referendum Convention In Finland (934 Views)

Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) / Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. / Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pulled Massive Crowd At Biafran Self Referendum Convention In Finland by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
I thank you all

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

1 Like

Re: I Pulled Massive Crowd At Biafran Self Referendum Convention In Finland by Danfederal: 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ok oo

Meanwhile, see what these students did at the lekki conservation centre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1aYRnskgfI
Re: I Pulled Massive Crowd At Biafran Self Referendum Convention In Finland by Urheadmaster(m): 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2023
cool

Finland based Biafra republic

3 Likes

Re: I Pulled Massive Crowd At Biafran Self Referendum Convention In Finland by Babangidapikin: 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
😎 continue .....fine man ...cup of tea ...
Re: I Pulled Massive Crowd At Biafran Self Referendum Convention In Finland by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
They’re panicking already

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister
Re: I Pulled Massive Crowd At Biafran Self Referendum Convention In Finland by Nvestor02: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nigeria have right to defend itself.

8 Likes

Re: I Pulled Massive Crowd At Biafran Self Referendum Convention In Finland by Kukutente23: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
Someone needs to shut this dude up for real
He's an unnecessary distraction to the great igbo race

1 Like

Re: I Pulled Massive Crowd At Biafran Self Referendum Convention In Finland by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
I thank you all

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister
that shows that majority of ndimkpurummiri lack common sense

8 Likes

Re: I Pulled Massive Crowd At Biafran Self Referendum Convention In Finland by kettykin: 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
Come and pull the same crowd in Nigeria I want to check something

4 Likes

Re: I Pulled Massive Crowd At Biafran Self Referendum Convention In Finland by kettykin: 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kukutente23:
Someone needs to shut this dude up for real
He's an unnecessary distraction to the great igbo race

He might know somethings that the generality of igbos don't have a clue about. I remember how Nnamdi Kanu vented on the internet until he was arrested and eventually all the things he said were 99% true.

Now the government is breaking the law and constitution by refusing to release a man the laws of Nigeria and the constitution has declared free.

In other words , the government of Nigeria is committing treasonable felony against itself.

The government once raised arms against its citizens, gave out an oil rich Bakassi peninsula citing an international criminal court injunction but refused to obey its own court injunction that released Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: I Pulled Massive Crowd At Biafran Self Referendum Convention In Finland by Caleb15(m): 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
The seed has been sown
Re: I Pulled Massive Crowd At Biafran Self Referendum Convention In Finland by Broveens42(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
kettykin:

He might know somethings that the generality of igbos don't have a clue about. I remember how Nnamdi Kanu vented on the internet until he was arrested and eventually all the things he said were 99% true.

Now the government is breaking the law and constitution by refusing to release a man the laws of Nigeria and the constitution has declared free.

In other words , the government of Nigeria is committing treasonable felony against itself.

The government once raised arms against its citizens, gave out an oil rich Bakassi peninsula citing an international criminal court injunction but refused to obey its own court injunction that released Nnamdi Kanu.

The moment Bakassi(last defence of the amalgamated area) was allowed to secede under obj, it is no longer impossible for BIAFRA to secede~ Broveens

Kanu has gotten Biafra ~ Obj

1 Like

Re: I Pulled Massive Crowd At Biafran Self Referendum Convention In Finland by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:06am On Oct 26, 2023
Broveens42:

The moment Bakassi(last defence of the amalgamated area) was allowed to secede under obj, it is no longer impossible for BIAFRA to secede~ Broveens

Onye Uchu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister
Re: I Pulled Massive Crowd At Biafran Self Referendum Convention In Finland by cocolacec(m): 6:47am On Oct 26, 2023
Broveens42:

In obasanjo farms.
Re: I Pulled Massive Crowd At Biafran Self Referendum Convention In Finland by Arda1000(m): 6:58am On Oct 26, 2023
Nvestor02:
Nigeria have right to defend itself.
Same with Biafrans

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Supreme Court Victory, A Sad Day For Nigeria, The Way Forward / Situations Where IREV Accreditation Is Far Greater Than Accreditation In Result. / Atrocities Of Ojukwu & Biafra Rebels Against Old Eastern Region’s Minorities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.