Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,792 members, 7,827,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Young Girl Goes Missing In Lagos (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Girl Goes Missing In Lagos (Photo) (2103 Views)

Girl Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Oniru For Her School In Ikoyi / 3-year-old Girl Goes Missing After Attending Church Service (photo) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Girl Goes Missing In Lagos (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
Update From . COM

A Young Girl Identified As Nkiru Obi, has been declared missing in Lagos State.

According to her cousin, Okonkwa Jennifer, the girl was last seen on Saturday, July 1, 2023, in Olodi Apapa area of the state.

“I never knew It will ever come to this but please this is my cousin NKIRU OBI and she has been missing since Saturday 1st July 2023, last seen around Wilmer crescent, Olodi Apapa, Lagos.. please if anyone has any information please reach out on 08103659942 ,08139004321, 08059011961 and please help me repost. Please help me repost, God bless you,” she wrote.

See Photo As Obtained By Below;

Source: BLOG

1 Share

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing In Lagos (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
God Almighty Help Her Out, Is Not Really Easy

Proudly Brought To You By
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Apus: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2023
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing In Lagos (Photo) by wrongman665(m): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2023
She will be found in jesus name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing In Lagos (Photo) by izonborn098(m): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Candidlady: 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
shocked
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Warl0ck: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
I pray OGUN State Skull Refinery (O.S.S.R) will neva see ur head.
amen.

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing In Lagos (Photo) by DSC7: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
Such an innocent kid....

I pray she is found in one piece....

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing In Lagos (Photo) by jeromestarks: 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
She's receiving priick. When she's done, they will see her.

(No body should think I didn't consider her age. Children of these days are priick hunters).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Ikpeabujo(m): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
post=124272023:
Update From . COM

A Young Girl Identified As Nkiru Obi, has been declared missing in Lagos State.

According to her cousin, Okonkwa Jennifer, the girl was last seen on Saturday, July 1, 2023, in Olodi Apapa area of the state.

“I never knew It will ever come to this but please this is my cousin NKIRU OBI and she has been missing since Saturday 1st July 2023, last seen around Wilmer crescent, Olodi Apapa, Lagos.. please if anyone has any information please reach out on 08103659942 ,08139004321, 08059011961 and please help me repost. Please help me repost, God bless you,” she wrote.

See Photo As Obtained By Below;

Source: BLOG
una done maltreat this small girl sotay she run leave house for una
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing In Lagos (Photo) by ILoveFaith: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
Her pose for the gram tho. Bother not. She'll be found safe I pray
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Kajaard: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

(No body should think I didn't consider her age. Children of these days are priick hunters).

You are a fool. A very big fool. Do you know that girl is less than 10 years old?

Wait till you have a daughter and she becomes a slut at 10. You think your words don't have repercussions? Just wait and see. Idiot.
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing In Lagos (Photo) by jeromestarks: 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
Kajaard:

You are a fool. A very big fool. Do you know that girl is less than 10 years old?

Wait till you have a daughter and she becomes a slut at 10. You think your words don't have repercussions? Just wait and see. Idiot.

Check my post. I anticipated your reply. 😁.
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing In Lagos (Photo) by ObiCubanaJnr: 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

You are a very stupid and useless entity not even fit to be called a human being. Will you spill out this trash if this child were to be a relative or your daughter? Idioot.
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Purvan(m): 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
Security agencies in Nigeria are nonsense and rubbish

With the right tools and personnells I see no reason why kidnapping should be rampant

Mehn kidnappers are fokn sloppy , most of them operate on SM , stalk their target before capture

Those kidnappers use sim cards that can be traced quickly by intelligence agencies like DSS does but the npf needs to be given access to this with enough technological enlightenment

The police needs to be re arranged from grounds up

Every police station must be equipped with computers
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing In Lagos (Photo) by moshuur(m): 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

ah ah....bros...before I open thread, that was d first thing on my mind.
but seeing her picture, boss....she's way too young.
I pray she's found safe and sound

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing In Lagos (Photo) by seborrhic: 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

A girl that should be around 10-13years at most and this is what your sawdust brain could come up with!
Some of you people on this forum are so disgusting and go away with posting all sorts of trash because you know it's an anonymous forum.
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Kelly2713(m): 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
seborrhic:

A girl that should be around 10-13years at most and this is what your [b]sawdust brain [/b]could come up with!
Some of you people on this forum are so disgusting and go away with posting all sorts of trash because you know it's an anonymous forum.
Lolz 😂. Oga which one be sawdust brain oo
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing In Lagos (Photo) by poshestmina(f): 2:53am On Jul 08, 2023
jeromestarks:

You're not intentionally being stupid ,it was passed down from your way back Ancestors.

We sympathize with you cry
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing In Lagos (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 4:42am On Jul 08, 2023
poshestmina:

You're not intentionally being stupid ,it was passed down from your way back Ancestors.

We sympathize with you cry

See More Photos @ www.. com
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing In Lagos (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2023
Such a young girl. may she be found.

(1) (Reply)

Faces Of Nigerians In Cuffs For Massive Fraud In The US. (photos) / Video: Youths Take Hundreds Of Motorcycles From Ibadan Politicians House / Transfer Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.