Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections (1911 Views)

Plateau State Borrowed 16.32 Billion In 6months / So This Is The Secondary School Leaving Result Sowore Gave INEC??? / Perez John Condemns Insurgents, Calls For Credible Elections In Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by DatNiggaDaz: 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

Tell me which election in Nigeria since 1999 is more credible than 2023 election.

I ask for only one
You still get mouth dey yarn dust.

1 Like

Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by SenatePresdo(m): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
obi4eze:

Shut up there. This discussion is way above your pay grade.

Jobless people like Helinues always feel they have opinion in every issue.

That's the fastest way to know an intellectually dumb person.

Everyone on nairaland already knows how jobless he is. one guy has been offering him job, but his village people won't allow him use his destiny wisely.

2 Likes

Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by shortgun(m): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

Then go to court and stop bugging us online
I didn't force you to open the thread did I?

1 Like

Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by helinues: 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
shortgun:

I didn't force you to open the thread did I?

Don't you have the power to erase my comments?
Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by greatiyk4u(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

2007 election that late Yarudua confirmed it was widely righed

So Prof Jega, who conducted 2015 election that made Orubebe to be shouting is now a hero

How mischievous can some of you people be

You indicting yourself all the time
2007.....rigged but accepted by Yar'adua
2015....GEJ accepted loss because it was obvious
2023....rigged, result announced in the night, all observers fault the credibility,....
Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by shortgun(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

Don't you have the power to erase my comments?
I do but I won't, unlike you I believe in freedom of expression.

1 Like

Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by helinues: 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
shortgun:

I do but I won't, unlike you I believe in freedom of expression.

You don't, stop lying, if you do then I dare you

Rabbish
Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by Spy360(m): 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

Tell me which election in Nigeria since 1999 is more credible than 2023 election.

I ask for only one
2023 is the worst because it had BVAS and IREV yet is was brazenly rigged.

It's like comparing midnight robbery to daylight robbery.
Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by emperor4love(m): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
Money oyibo suppose share citizens, the expect wat wen de ruling party dey in power during election
Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by Bobloco: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:
EU should also go to court

Abeg we get better things to worry about in Nigeria

Helinues, kindly stay on the discuss

If you aren't going to accept their unbiased report on the conduct of the election, why accept grants from them to the tune of ₦32billion

2 Likes

Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by ClearFlair: 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

Only someone who doesn't care about Nigeria would say this

2 Likes

Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by MissLeslie(m): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
What is the business of EU with Nigeria election, what do they stand to gain by giving inec such a huge amount, £39 for what, to bribe them or what, when would international community stop to interfere in our internal democracy.
Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by Isobug: 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

This your defense of anything contrary to APC and Tinubu is topnotch....... posterity will definitely judge you. Good or bad
Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by shortgun(m): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
MissLeslie:
What is the business of EU with Nigeria election, what do they stand to gain by giving inec such a huge amount, £39 for what, to bribe them or what, when would international community stop to interfere in our internal democracy.
Their business is that they want every citizen of Nigeria to have a better life and for the country to experience economic growth.
Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by paramakina202: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

You will remember and cry for justice again when june 12 happen to you by then nobody will care.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appeal Court Reserves Judgment On Nasarawa Guber Judgment / The Letter That Killed Acn/cpc Alliance / My Image In N96m Bribe Video Doctored – Farouk Lawan !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.