Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections (1882 Views)

Plateau State Borrowed 16.32 Billion In 6months / So This Is The Secondary School Leaving Result Sowore Gave INEC??? / Perez John Condemns Insurgents, Calls For Credible Elections In Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by shortgun(m): 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
same European Union that INEC and Tinubu supporters are slandering today because of their unbiased report on the 2023 elections gave INEC 32billion Naira for the conduct of credible elections in Nigeria.
INEC and Tinubu supporters did not refuse their money or told them to mind their business as they are doing today.

The European Union (EU) has earmarked €39 million euros for the conduct of transparent, credible and inclusive 2023 general elections in Nigeria.
EU Ambassador to Nigeria and Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), Samuela Isopi, stated this in Maiduguri, yesterday.

“This electoral project is funded under the EU’s Neighbourhood Development and International Cooperation Instrument,” she said, adding that it would focus on six priority areas identified by the Nigerian government...
https:www.guardian.ng/news/eu-budgets-e39m-for-nigerias-2023-general-elections

3 Likes

Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by successmatters(m): 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
Chai, see money wasted.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by helinues: 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
EU should also go to court

Abeg we get better things to worry about in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by Xscape1993(m): 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
The evil party looted the money....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by Quenncee: 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

Don't you think that the just concluded feb 2023 presidential election should get us worried more than any other thing in Nigeria?

It was a broad day robbery.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by Bmaster(m): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
before you dish out money like its nothing,you are supposed to go back and re-read history.

How on earth are you hoping for a credible election when you know the history ?

Anyway shaa,this time e go choke,
It won't be business as usual

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by obi4eze(m): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

Shut up there. This discussion is way above your pay grade.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by helinues: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Quenncee:

Don't you think that the just concluded feb 2023 presidential election should get us worried more than any other thing in Nigeria?

Tell me which election in Nigeria since 1999 is more credible than 2023 election.

I ask for only one

1 Like

Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by ratiani6: 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
Dey play?

1 Like

Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by helinues: 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
obi4eze:

Shut up there. This discussion is way above your pay grade.

Mr Grenade, pkele oo

1 Like

Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by meum: 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
Money collected but report rejected😂

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by shortgun(m): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

You are the biggest problem,
you think you can collect money without fulfilling your own end of the bargain?

3 Likes

Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by Ihateheadslamer: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
No election has ever been free and fair elections in Nigeria tongue
helinues:

Tell me which election in Nigeria since 1999 is more credible than 2023 election.

I ask for only one
Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by JaneYave(f): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
The cash was swallowed as usual. Nothing suprises me again

2 Likes

Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by helinues: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
No election has ever been free and fair elections in Nigeria tongue

I asked a direct question, if you don't have answer to it pls KS
Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by helinues: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
shortgun:

You are the biggest problem,
you think you can collect money without fulfilling your own end of the bargain?

Then go to court and stop bugging us online
Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by greatiyk4u(m): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

I ask for only one

2007 and 2015
Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by helinues: 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2023
greatiyk4u:

2007 and 2015

OmekaguGCFR1:

2007 election that late Yarudua confirmed it was widely righed

So Prof Jega, who conducted 2015 election that made Orubebe to be shouting is now a hero

How mischievous can some of you people be
Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by OmekaguGCFR1: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

I ask for only one
Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by AfonjaEkiti: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
Helinues, yarimo and the Hosts of ronu charlatans don't know this .

But if it's to carry banner like molested failures to speak against EU they will.

Helinues get that scabies ass here now

3 Likes

Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by helinues: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
AfonjaEkiti:
Helinues, yarimo and the Hosts of ronu charlatans don't know this .

But if it's to carry banner like molested failures to speak against EU they will.

Helinues get that scabies ass here now

Dem swear trolling for you?

You did not see my comments above.

Guy, don't you see how this year of trolling is making you to misbehave/misyarn

Think, Ronu about your life. Don't waste it away all in the name of trolling others
Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by Quenncee: 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

I ask for only one

April 16, 2011.

Just to mention but few.
Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by helinues: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
Quenncee:

April 16, 2011.

Just to mention but few.

The 2011 election which GEJ received millions of votes in both SE and SS but couldn't get 1/4 of the votes in his reelection.

Hahahahah
Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by Christistruth03: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
Quenncee:

April 16, 2011.

Just to mention but few.

Buhari and his Supporters don't agree that was the Election Buhari wept over in Public because he believed that he was Cheated
Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by Racoon(m): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2023
And the shameless INEC, APC government and its appointees are rejecting the damning report of the EU which the whole world knows was the true reflection of what happened during the 2023 presidential election? You can't shame the shameless.

3 Likes

Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by AfonjaEkiti: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

Dem swear trolling for you?

You did not see my comments above.

Guy, don't you see how this year of trolling is making you to misbehave/misyarn

Think, Ronu about your life. Don't waste it away all in the name of trolling others

A shameless gateman has no say

1 Like

Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by OmekaguGCFR1: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

2007 election that late Yarudua confirmed it was widely righed

So Prof Jega, who conducted 2015 election that made Orubebe to be shouting is now a hero

How mischievous can some of you people be

nflpmod, dominique, lala, obinoscopy rule 2 i just tell him the truth and him called me mischievous
Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by DatNiggaDaz: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

dis man, na wa 4 you sha.
Better things with a fraudulent mandate wey dem dash you billions take do wetin go make your country better

I don't know why you hate Nigeria so much but claiming to think better tins for nainja.
Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by Randy111(m): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
Quenncee:

You probably don't know the guy you quoted. He's the most unreasonable zombie in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: EU Gave INEC 32 Billion For Credible Elections by DatNiggaDaz: 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
Randy111:

Helinues will always be more useless than a used condom.
I don't know if that guy get conscience at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? / Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago / Mike Okiro Battles Robbers, Kills 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.