Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra (15024 Views)

Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) / Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining / Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by omoluka: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
They are generating enough igr from this business in Anambla grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by Chetas81(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
Anambra is not the place you can live longer unless you are the citizen of Anambra state
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by adem30: 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
This was how many ipob miscreants were born
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by UrPapa: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
They arrested them because they are igbos and they are afraid of our success
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by Tochj(m): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
izonborn098:
I know it is the work of the ugly woman trying to ruin the innocent man's life, from olosho to all form of wicked and selfish acts.
Imagine at the age of 14 there kpekus has already become smelling, overused and worn out, and this the same fish brain will expect a full grown man to marry only her with her sea of a p*ssy.
All nigerian women are useless.
She Even colonized a 36 year old simp as husband.
If you mistakenly fall into the hands of this kind of woman
You are gone for life.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by Georgejeez: 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
Thunder when dem don remove subsidy from suppose fire who upload half pics of the Brothel Owner .

When I don rush grab my vaseline and soap immediately I see the name "Ukwu Venza"
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by cococandy(f): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
kamalbob:
So her offence was only using the underage but they are fine with her operating brothel? Lol what a people

Yes. What’s difficult to understand there?
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by delpee(f): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
HitlerWasRight:
There are over 200 disorderly establishments like this in Anambra state as cited by a governmental survey carried out by NACA.

Out of these 200, 50 were specifically for homo sex.

Anambra is the Sodom of Africa.

What!!! Brothels are everywhere though.

Please what's the full meaning of NACA?
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by Gentew(m): 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by ShaqFu: 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1447880/court-remands-brothel-owner-using-underage-girls-prostitution-anambra/
with an AKA like Ukwu Venza, one can assume her Ukwu is Venza size. Lol. Beside, I hope the commissioner for Women Affairs will refund the bribe money and tender it as evidence to be used against Ukwu Venza and her husband.

I don't trust Nigerians, if care is not taken that money might enter "voice mail". 😁😁😁
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by Josephkabila12: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by kinglysed: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
Useless fellow [b][/b]
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
Faber:
That's commendable
If you don't have anything to say shut it please
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by HitlerWasRight: 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
delpee:

What!!! Brothels are everywhere though.

Please what's the full meaning of NACA?

National action for aids.
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by Faber(m): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
IconicR:
If you don't have anything to say shut it please
Help me go tell ya papa πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
Faber:

Help me go tell ya papa πŸ™πŸ™
You are sick, who is your mate here? I demand an apology right now. Imagine this kid
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by Faber(m): 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
IconicR:
You are sick, who is your mate here? I demand an apology right now. Imagine this kid

πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2023
Faber:

πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•
If you think you can use social media as a cover to be rude to people I'll show you that I'm capable of dealing with you through the same social media
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by eldeens: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
This Anambra that Obi governed? So many atrocities from Jamb score fraud to under age prostitution not to talk of IPOB activities.

Thank God we dodged a bullet (Obi) if not Nigeria would have been a mess
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by CJStarz: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
Don't say that,son. You got a good mum and wonderful sisters... they're Nigerian women too.✌️

izonborn098:
I know it is the work of the ugly woman trying to ruin the innocent man's life, from olosho to all form of wicked and selfish acts.
Imagine at the age of 14 there kpekus has already become smelling, overused and worn out, and this the same fish brain will expect a full grown man to marry only her with her sea of a p*ssy.
All nigerian women are useless.
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by Faber(m): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
IconicR:
If you think you can use social media as a cover to be rude to people I'll show you that I'm capable of dealing with you through the same social media

Keep barking 🀣🀣
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
Faber:

Keep barking 🀣🀣
I will surely deal with you and you'll run from this forum.
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by chichar1(f): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
You will never see Peter obi comment on this.

But if it is in another region obi will do eye service.

Peter obi is a big pretender.

We dodged a big bullet
mtcheeewww!!!! EWU!!!!!!
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by bluefilm: 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
She's evil.

Nothing on earth will make her to allow her own girl children to become ashawo but yet, she is actively destroying the lives of other people's daughters all in the name of running a business to make money
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by Blackdisciple(m): 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
Really she is
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by Segzy19: 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
Anambra shaaaa!

Must always bring the news for good and bad reasons... What a state! Haibo!
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by AfonjaPriest: 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
Decentone:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by Agugbadin: 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
Igbo Amaka
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by BENEAMATA: 12:24am On Jul 08, 2023
Sorry ,i hear say venza owner dey one hotel , show me the ukw . . . . Sorry , i mean venza .
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by xtervaganza(m): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ndi ipob sef
Re: Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra by bluefilm: 3:13am On Jul 09, 2023
eldeens:
This Anambra that Obi governed? So many atrocities from Jamb score fraud to under age prostitution not to talk of IPOB activities.

Thank God we dodged a bullet (Obi) if not Nigeria would have been a mess

I hope you are really really enjoying the current state of Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Six Internet Fraudsters In Abuja / Mechanic Bags 12 Months Jail For Cybercrime In Ilorin / Ghana Moves For Extradition Of Nigerian Kidnap Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.