Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi (38592 Views)

Police Arraign 15 Suspects Over Siege On Justice Odili’s Residence / Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by Ebubu6: 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:

Going by what you just said, isn't it funny the stupid Simon ekpa causing all these troubles in igboland is an Ebonyi son? You people should better talk to your son to desist from all these atrocities he is committing in the name of Biafra while living large in Finland rocking varsace, if not he will die a most painful death
bring him to Ebonyi and he will be killed. He’s been ostracised.
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ebubu6:
bring him to Ebonyi and he will be killed. He’s been ostracised.
I shouldn't be the one to bring your son to you. He's ebonyi and you are ebonyi. Ebonyi's should find a way to talk to their useless son to stop bringing shame to igboland before He dies a miserable death.
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by paramakina202: 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2023
Arda1000:
where is her AK rifle grin

If they miss her AK47 they got her juju grin grin or arrested for being at a wrong place with the wrong people.
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by highness25(m): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ebubu6:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/police-nab-15-suspects-over-sit-at-home-shooting-in-ebonyi/
I hope these people wey una arrest na the people wey commit the crime? Make una no kill innocent person oo
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
Abemy:

Simon Ekpa is an Ebonyi man.

How about that?

I have an Ebonyi man in my office, who was nearly sacked, due to underground activities of IPOB.

Decieve others not me.

What you understand by my comment is your business, not my doing.
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by seniorgozman(m): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ebonyi State has never been part of their agitation. They should free Ebonyi since they call them 3rd class igbos
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by John4B: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
Good job! But proper investigations should be done to be sure that those apprehended were the main culprits. I don't trust Nigeria police.
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by Harrynight(m): 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
Wasted sperms
They should just be sent to life imprisonment
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by Arda1000(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
paramakina202:

If they miss her AK47 they got her juju grin grin or arrested for being at a wrong place with the wrong people.
lol 😂 forget trying to explain,I watched the video the commentator said they were tracked to their base,I wonder how they got arrested without a single casualty from any side.
And their guns and ammunitions were no where to be found

1 Like

Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by Abemy(m): 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
NwaEzefuNaMba:

What you understand by my comment is your business, not my doing.

Unahi was severally interrupted from inspecting the airport project by the same IPOB, was it in Anambra state, no! From Ebonyi State. What are saying then?

You can tell me that some of you people now realize the fultility of the agitation and are no longer interested, but can not tell me Ebonyi is not part of it.
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by Sleekfingers: 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ebubu6:
Never. We’re not part of Biafra and will never be. They should leave us alone and focus on the 4 Biafra states of Enugu Anambra Abia and Imo plz

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So you are simply saying that they are on their own?
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by Sleekfingers: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
Yomboy4ever:
Igbos want Simon Ekpa arrested but at the same time want Nnamdi Kanu released. 😀

Funny people

Confused people
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by CyberWolf: 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2023
They should start shooting this brainless animals on sight.
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by dododawa1: 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
Innocent people
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by CartelKenneth: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
Kill them all!!!!
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by CartelKenneth: 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
Kill them all!!!!!
No need to drag this out
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by TheZooHasFalln: 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ebubu6:
Never. We’re not part of Biafra and will never be. They should leave us alone and focus on the 4 Biafra states of Enugu Anambra Abia and Imo plz
Abbokki you must claim to come from Ebonyi to sell your propaganda and deceit. Banza
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by stanbright(m): 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ebubu6:
how do you know they are from Ebonyi pls ? Did you see their NIN or their interrogation oga ?
so you interrogated them and found out they are from anambra and imo?
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by stanbright(m): 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ebubu6:
shut up
Ebubu my foot
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by engrchykae(m): 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
I feel our southeast governors are into organ trafficking.
In collaboration with security agencies
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by Isokiscool(m): 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
Arda1000:
lol 😂 forget trying to explain,I watched the video the commentator said they were tracked to their base,I wonder how they got arrested without a single casualty from any side.
And their guns and ammunitions were no where to be found
Their guns and ammunition will be presented in court sir,they must not show it to u
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:34am On Jul 08, 2023
Thanks be to God for the arrest of some of these demons from Hell.All those who vowed that the SE will never be peaceful, shall meet a dreadful end.
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by Chiefpriestt: 4:45am On Jul 08, 2023
omenka:
The useless zoo police probably arrested innocent youths going about their legitimate businesses and paraded them am ESN gunmen.

I can bet my life some of them were simply on an errand for their grandparents before they were apprehended, just the way it happened two years ago.

Vanguard has joined the Lagos Ibadan express media.
You're only found on threads that come with Ipob matters. You're a complete efulefu who has lost it completely
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by Arda1000(m): 6:19am On Jul 08, 2023
Isokiscool:
Their guns and ammunition will be presented in court sir,they must not show it to u
oga by all means enjoy the Nigerian police comedy show 😂,as for hearing about anything about those arrested good luck with that,most of them will probably get released after 24 hours
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by riczy(m): 6:30am On Jul 08, 2023
Ebubu6:
Commendable. Who want die make em come try em papa for Ebonyi state.
it was enforced st Ishieke campus EBSU
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by Isokiscool(m): 7:13am On Jul 08, 2023
Arda1000:
oga by all means enjoy the Nigerian police comedy show 😂,as for hearing about anything about those arrested good luck with that,most of them will probably get released after 24 hours
you are part of the problem of this country,if them no arrest u go complain and if them arrest u go still complain cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by Snowx: 7:45am On Jul 08, 2023
If this is true culprits it's commendable.
They should not stop bringing economic hardship to our zone
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by Ebubu6: 7:45am On Jul 08, 2023
riczy:
it was enforced st Ishieke campus EBSU
of them want see their dead grandfather in he’ll make dem come again next week Monday. Police dey beg them.
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by Ebubu6: 7:46am On Jul 08, 2023
stanbright:
so you interrogated them and found out they are from anambra and imo?
i should say same to u who claimed they’re Ebonyians. Anuofia
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by Ebubu6: 7:46am On Jul 08, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
Abbokki you must claim to come from Ebonyi to sell your propaganda and deceit. Banza
i’m from Ebonyi and nothing u can do about it
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by Ebubu6: 7:47am On Jul 08, 2023
Sleekfingers:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So you are simply saying that they are on their own?
yes
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by Ebubu6: 7:47am On Jul 08, 2023
highness25:
I hope these people wey una arrest na the people wey commit the crime? Make una no kill innocent person oo
they should prove their innocence to the presiding Judge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Highlights Of The Approach Of Muhammad Buhari's Incoming Government / Ibe Kachiukwu Assumes Office As Minister Of State For Petroleum Resources (Photo / Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.