Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi (38570 Views)

Police Arraign 15 Suspects Over Siege On Justice Odili’s Residence / Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by Ebubu6: 7:48am On Jul 08, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:

I shouldn't be the one to bring your son to you. He's ebonyi and you are ebonyi. Ebonyi's should find a way to talk to their useless son to stop bringing shame to igboland before He dies a miserable death.
he will die a miserable death. Meanwhile have u condemned Ojukwu for bringing the death of over 2million innocent Igbos in fight for war that he was ill prepared for? Or it’s because this is an Ebonyi man?
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by promzy555(m): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2023
I feel does pple caught are innocent of this particular crime. I believe this guys are normal criminals police just brought them out saying they are unknown gun men.

F.G passing false signal to masses that they are working. They should do the needful and bring does fools who claim they are freedom fighters killing their own people.

MUGUS!!
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by Ebubu6: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2023
Mrpojj:

LoL why are they backing us
Is the police afraid to show face of innocent people?
stop giving excuses for terrorists. If they’re innocent let them prove that to the presiding Judge.
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by stanbright(m): 8:51am On Jul 08, 2023
Ebubu6:
i should say same to u who claimed they’re Ebonyians. Anuofia
Then who are they now.i am asking you fool
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by Ebubu6: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2023
stanbright:
Then who are they now.i am asking you fool
are you asking your father? Come to the police officers detention cell and ask them where they are from.
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by Believeintruth: 8:58am On Jul 08, 2023
Ebubu6:
Never. We’re not part of Biafra and will never be. They should leave us alone and focus on the 4 Biafra states of Enugu Anambra Abia and Imo plz

Where is Simon Ekpa from? Please remind me
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by Ebubu6: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2023
Believeintruth:

Where is Simon Ekpa from? Please remind me
he has been ostracized. Let him come home if he claims to have a home in Ebonyi state. His life is not guaranteed. He will not go back alive.
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by Believeintruth: 9:01am On Jul 08, 2023
Yomboy4ever:
Igbos want Simon Ekpa arrested but at the same time want Nnamdi Kanu released. 😀

Funny people

Understand the logic, get NK released and arrest the main agitator of the sit at home. So that it will end. If you are smart you will see that NK is no the arrow head of sit at home, but rather Simon Ekpa, IPOB really is right that they have stopped sit at home. If the government is sincere they should release NK and get Simon Ekpa arrested.
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by stanbright(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2023
Ebubu6:
are you asking your father? Come to the police officers detention cell and ask them where they are from.
you said they are from anambra and imo?isn't that what you said?
Clown
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by delpee(f): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2023
omenka:
The useless zoo police probably arrested innocent youths going about their legitimate businesses and paraded them am ESN gunmen.

I can bet my life some of them were simply on an errand for their grandparents before they were apprehended, just the way it happened two years ago.

Vanguard has joined the Lagos Ibadan express media.

Even after reading what the herbalist said?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by bigiyaro(m): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2023
Where are the guns? Am seeing just some rubbishes on the ground.
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by Mrpojj(m): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2023
Ebubu6:
stop giving excuses for terrorists. If they’re innocent let them prove that to the presiding Judge.
OGA me and you know how police treats real ipob members...
They will not censor them
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by Ebubu6: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
Mrpojj:

OGA me and you know how police treats real ipob members...
They will not censor them
ok
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by Hjamiyu: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
Continue setting at home. Hunger will teach you sense.

1 Like

Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by highness25(m): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ebubu6:
they should prove their innocence to the presiding Judge
For 9ja police hand? Hmm
Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ebubu6:
he will die a miserable death. Meanwhile have u condemned Ojukwu for bringing the death of over 2million innocent Igbos in fight for war that he was ill prepared for? Or it’s because this is an Ebonyi man?

Am not from Anambra Sir and I can't give a verdict to what Happened with ojukwu and Nigerian government years back bcuz I wasn't there and there are so many stories behind what happened then. But on this recent happening, seeing how Simon ekpa is killing and impoverishing his own people in the name of fighting for biafra which I even doubt his fighting for any Biafra ... you could see him in his last broadcast rocking varsace, he doesn't look like one fighting for his people, for me I think it just political. And on this one I can give my Verdict because I'm a witness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Commanding Officer, Soldier, 15 Others Killed As Herders Storm Benue LG Again / Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja / Highlights Of The Approach Of Muhammad Buhari's Incoming Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.