Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) (28837 Views)

Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC / Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) / 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by ppogba: 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
Buddha3:
Nairaland tribal warriors will soon arrive!

The ones we are expecting to arrive have been banished to their " hole of shame".

They know themselves.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by PlayMaker14: 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
Nlfpmod, thank you....

1 Like

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by ogascomax: 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
School no be scam o na book you no know we'll.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
ppogba:

The ones we are expecting to arrive have been banished to their " hole of shame".

They know themselves.

By the time this thread gets to the second page, you must definitely see gbas gbos between Yoruba and Igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Gajagojo: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Decentone:
One reason why I like Arise is that they always focus on the positive while others focus on negativity. Thanks for giving the original winner a spot to shine instead of dwelling in arguments and making a mountain out of a molehill
Always?

Self deception is the worst kind

1 Like

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
I thought it was Mmesoma, what is really happening?

Have been sleeping for days now.

Igbo are very intelligent, I have dated good girs from there.
My problem with the is they don't know how to play politics.

Congrats Amaka

1 Like

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:
Finally, a chance to celebrate the genius.
Congratulations girl. Enjoy more feats.
Btw, I no dey understand people's score for English or any other languages, why do we tend to have lower scores in language compared to core specialize subjects like Maths, Science, Acct, Govt, etc?

I often wonder the same thing.

And you'll hardly find someone who's super proficient in both Mathematics and English Language. You have to favour one above the other. All through my schooling, English was my point of excellence, but mathematics always came with "slightly above average" performances.

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Otuegbe: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
this girl is intelligent. Jamb chemistry 99/100
all those calculations and formulas and equations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Quenncee: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright
I love that customised laptop

Abi na sticker them gum put

Aboobi, na sticker ooo. No reason am!! grin grin grin
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2023
sweetjohn:
The only thing yoruba take pass igbo is tribalism, agbeoroism, jealousy and foolishness and inferiority complex.
Yoruba's are natural, igbo artificial

Am North Central

6 Likes

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by juwoonn(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2023
She is way better than the other girl that was accused of forging result. They’re not comparable.
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXqOwb9E2dQ

Ayo Mairo-Ese shared photos of 2023 JAMB best candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Nkechinyere Umeh on Arise News

https://twitter.com/ayomairoese/status/1677294552338628608?s=20

1 Like

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by vee22: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2023
Congrats nigerians and poor man sentiment she deserve more
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
Buddha3:

I often wonder the same thing.

And you'll hardly find someone who's super proficient in both Mathematics and English Language. You have to favour one above the other. All through my schooling, English was my point of excellence, but mathematics always came with "slightly above average" performances.
Thank God sey I see person like me, I've always been thinking I'm weird having such notion.

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by pfadom: 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
Unlike the scam and forgery merchant.

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Olohunofero: 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
Reinaldo:
Anambra is enjoying the good works of Peter Obi to date, producing such brilliant minds.

Her school is not in Anambra but Mowa Ogun state

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Izunwa(m): 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
Congrats sweetheart. Either way, Anambra didn't loose out the top spot las las. Imagine she got extra 10 or 20 marks in English I believe she was conscious of time cos of all the comprehension part. Bravo bravo bravo.
We're proud of you Ezigbo Ada Igbo ji eje mba.
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXqOwb9E2dQ

Ayo Mairo-Ese shared photos of 2023 JAMB best candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Nkechinyere Umeh on Arise News

https://twitter.com/ayomairoese/status/1677294552338628608?s=20

1 Like

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
Just to despise Mmesoma Joy. Arise Tv changing gear.
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by deeva2: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
Emmacolinho:
It's not a big deal...We have the best brains in Biafra land cool

And also the best fraud..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by richie240: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
illicit:
Na so dem for steal this girls shine with fraud

shocked
If not for a geonological criminal mindset/DNA, there's no need for any hullabaloo as d actual highest scorer is also from d same state/region, but taaa, our blodas must support each other (even in crime) bcus 'blood is thicker than water'.

Despite d confession if d criminal, her state governor still set up a 6 man committee of professors to 'investigate' d matter even after she don confess o

Ndi-Clowns!
grin

1 Like

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Chibuzoripob: 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2023
sad if dem steal com sell am,u go buy am and yank off the sticker abi
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Benwallt(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2023
Her God is alive. One old cargo has almost escaped with her glory. Very well deserve. Wagbayi Omo to gbeko, Omo Shana, Omo to shaprapra

4 Likes

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Image123(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
Reinaldo:
Anambra is enjoying the good works of Peter Obi to date, producing such brilliant minds.

Lol, na Peter Obi lamba write the exam for her abi?
She's from a private school, state government has nothing to do with her result.
Her private school is not in Anambra state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Duru009(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
Arise Television leads ......

Others follow like......
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Pacyrus(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

You don finally smoke Kwale weed Na sticker nau grin
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by visaclick: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
I love arise tv but no one will allow me watch them at home. Almost like I don’t have a home anymore
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Dagenius53: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2023
The first asleep interview I'm in love with
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by delpee(f): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
Congratulations! I pray that you continue to move from glory to greater glory.
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Huw(m): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
Congratulations to Kamsiyochukwu!

I wish you all the best the future holds!

I don't know why I was smiling while watching the interview.
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
Congrats
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by accordadoga26(f): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
Reinaldo:

Works of Obi after how many years?

Una don dey prepare for 2027 already.

You are already saying positive things about Obi which would be used as reference tomorrow because the internet never forgets.

The negative things (the truth) said about that fraudster when he was a Governor in Anambra are still all over the internet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by whizzler: 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

U and ur trouble making. Hahahaha
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Zakarara(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
Congratulations 👏👏👏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment / 4 Universities Approved To Run E-learning Degree Programmes In Nigeria / How I Made It To Sweden From Nigeria To Study For My Master’s Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.