Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) (28838 Views)

Jambโ€™s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 Aโ€™s, 1 B In WAEC / Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) / 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer โ€“ JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by nnamdi640: 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
sweetjohn:
The only thing yoruba take pass igbo is tribalism, agbeoroism, jealousy and foolishness and inferiority complex.
You forgot to add propaganda, they are professionals in it
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by bentenny(m): 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
visaclick:
I love arise tv but no one will allow me watch them at home. Almost like I donโ€™t have a home anymore
They are on YouTube!
You can now view them live from your phone!

1 Like

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
Fellow IPOB want to outshine you.
Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ.
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Invitationn: 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
Reinaldo:
Anambra is enjoying the good works of Peter Obi to date, producing such brilliant minds.

Here we go again!
Lemme burst your bubble.
Her school is inside Deeper life Camp Mowe, Ogun state.๐Ÿ˜‚
Before you drop Lamba, get your facts right!
She wants to study in UNILAG too๐Ÿ˜…

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by bentenny(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
As usual,no one will credit Peter Obi for this feat but once a bullet is fired in the entire SE,the benighted fellas will start calling out his name!
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Apk1: 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
kisscivic:

No just bring Obi into this issue, because the girl in question had her education in Deeper life School Mowe which has nothing to do with whatever Obi did in Anambra.

Congrats to The girl

The girl Schooled in Yoruba land.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
Congratulations dear
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Apk1: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
Emmacolinho:
It's not a big deal...We have the best brains in Biafra land cool

Perhaps you forgot that she schooled in Yoruba land..!๐Ÿค”

1 Like

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by bitbillionaire: 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
I hope Innoson is not trying to ignore this girl that actually has genuine result and decide to throw his money away on the other girl with fake result o.

I like the balanced way she talks about the role of her two parents. Some girls would bombard you about how much they love their mum without mentioning their dad. I can sense she is well-balanced and well brought up.

I wish her all the best.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Elan83(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
Does it stop illiterate brainless id!ots from ruling Nigeria forever? I doubt if d answer is yes
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by johnjose68: 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXqOwb9E2dQ

Ayo Mairo-Ese shared photos of 2023 JAMB best candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Nkechinyere Umeh on Arise News

https://twitter.com/ayomairoese/status/1677294552338628608?s=20

The real winner ๐Ÿ‘
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by manikspears: 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
nlfpmod:

Ayo Mairo-Ese shared photos of 2023 JAMB best candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Nkechinyere Umeh on Arise News

Khaki no be leather ooo ๐Ÿ‘€ but I no go talk lipsrsealed
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by manikspears: 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
Invitationn:

Here we go again!
Lemme burst your bubble.
Her school is inside Deeper life Camp Mowe, Ogun state.๐Ÿ˜‚
Before you drop Lamba, get your facts right!
She wants to study in UNILAG too๐Ÿ˜…

You will know people that used fake result by their comments ๐Ÿ˜…. Let him breathe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Mccullum: 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
sweetjohn:
The only thing yoruba take pass igbo is tribalism, agbeoroism, jealousy and foolishness and inferiority complex.

You're dragging with the tribe that's ahead of all tribes in West Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by caprini1: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
Otuegbe:
this girl is intelligent. Jamb chemistry 99/100
all those calculations and formulas and equations
I dont see any reason ,why kids that their only job is to study their books these days, shouldn't do excellently well..unlike our days ,you come back from school,head to the shop to help Dad,come back from shop pound Eba for the whole house and still do your home works.
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by HRMK: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
HERE COMES THE AUTHENTIC HIGHEST SCORER!CONGRATS!!
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Alaigbopress: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:
Finally, a chance to celebrate the genius.
Congratulations girl. Enjoy more feats.
Btw, I no dey understand people's score for English or any other languages, why do we tend to have lower scores in language compared to core specialize subjects like Maths, Science, Acct, Govt, etc?
Same reason why people don't easily pick up first class from Art Departments. When You see a second class upper graduate from Philosophy please shake him because he has achieved a rare feat.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Baatunde(m): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
Irrespective of the noise of the Tribal Brigade, I believe any sensible person would drop tribal affiliations and celebrate a true talent whenever we see one, in the same way we should forget tribal affiliations and condemn a fraud irrespective of whom he/she is or where they are from.

I sincerely wish her well and hope she does not rest on her oars because many a brilliant JAMB scores did not translate to first class. University is a different ball game altogether
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Baatunde(m): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
Why would you credit Peter Obi for this achievement, na him send her go school abi she schooled for Anambra?

bentenny:
As usual,no one will credit Peter Obi for this feat but once a bullet is fired in the entire SE,the benighted fellas will start calling out his name!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by colestephan86: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
nlfpmod:

Them bin wan snatch this girl shine. But God no gree
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by HRMK: 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
Emmacolinho:
It's not a big deal...We have the best brains in Biafra land cool
YES,VERY GOOD IN FRAUD!THE OTHER FAKE HIGHEST SCORER!DAUGHER OF OKADA RIDER!IGBOS ARE EXPERTS IN ALL ILLEGALITIES!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by babzo(m): 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright
I love that customised laptop

Abi na sticker them gum put

It's sticker. They do it all over the world including TV shows unless the manufacturer pays for the advert of showing the Laptop logo.
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by AssCraver: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
sweetjohn:

And Guinness World Records madness ๐Ÿ˜†
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by taretoofine(m): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
I love bright people, she is going places
She knows her onions
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by taretoofine(m): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
HRMK:

YES,VERY GOOD IN FRAUD!THE OTHER FAKE HIGHEST SCORER!DAUGHER OF OKADA RIDER!IGBOS ARE EXPERTS IN ALL ILLEGALITIES!!
okada na job now, him no thief, above 200 is a great score let's see your daug.hter's own
Toxic people too much here
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by egojeny1(f): 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
Very brilliant girl. Congratulations dear
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by hedonido: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
Brilliant. May God not allow her glory to be cut short. Greatness till the very end is what I wish her.
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by gideonvalor98(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
sweetjohn:

Assuming it's a region know for 'sit at home' how will the young chap excel with all she said in this interview. Deep in her heart she will be thankful for being brought up in good environment of the SOUTHWEST - where PEACE...RESPECT...VALUES are our watchword. Not some set of morons being deceived by the lunatic and criminal Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa.

The girl will never want to step on a region known for confusion. Assuming their TEACHERS always SIT AT HOME on Mondays...and sometimes for a whole week, the Girl's brain will have been filled with cobwebs...and likely end up like that MMESOMA SCAMMER Girl in SOUTHEAST .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Tyche(m): 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
I don dey eye this deeper life school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by bentenny(m): 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
Baatunde:
Why would you credit Peter Obi for this achievement, na him send her go school abi she schooled for Anambra?

Then why should peter Obi be responsible for all the criminalities perpetuated by individuals in SE simply because he is from there?
Is he the current governor of any of the SE states?
If he is to bear the responsibilities of the entire SE region including acts of such individuals both home and abroad,why should he not also be commended or credited when an individual from the SE excels?
Do I smell double standards in your comments?
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
I love Ayo Mairo Ese wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment / How I Made It To Sweden From Nigeria To Study For My Masterโ€™s Degree / 4 Universities Approved To Run E-learning Degree Programmes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.