Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) (4898 Views)

How Sit At Home Makes The Poor Poorer In Southeast / EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) / Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by clearcrystal: 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
Biafman:

GOOD NEWS!! We told them that our sit at home is strangling their already dead economy, but they refused to listen and pretending all is well. Transportation industry is hurt big time as none of their cars and buses can enter or leave Biafraland during the sit at home period resulting the billions of naira loss in revenue.
Those trailer load of perishable food items are all packed at road sides outside Biafraland waiting to enter into Biafraland territory, where all items worth millions of naira have all perished and rotten. Las las every business must suffer the injustice. MNK must be released by fire by force.

You and your people will start eating lizard.

Dey play ooo

1 Like

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by clearcrystal: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
basilo101:

We eat chicken, white meat. Not cattle red meat. They pass through SE to SW and SS, that why the price crashed as they can't pass

How many chicken remain for the entire SadEast,
Una go still chop lizard as usual 😂

1 Like

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by BiafranPatriot: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
Na their lizard na...
Even Vulture sef dey..

Now why are you crying and lamenting? Is it your stomach...

E pain you die!!

clearcrystal:

How many chicken remain for the entire SadEast,
Una go still chop lizard as usual 😂
Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by Biafman: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
clearcrystal:

You and your people will start eating lizard.

Dey play ooo
Slave, our victory is at hand. You must come to Biafra wit visa to buy food to sell in your backward country.
Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by clearcrystal: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
Biafman:

Slave, our victory is at hand. You must come to Biafra wit visa to buy food to sell in your backward country.

Tufiakwa
To come do wetin
Does anything good come from the East.
I pity your generation

1 Like

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by Biafman: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
clearcrystal:

Tufiakwa
To come do wetin
Does anything good come from the East.
I pity your generation

Ekpa is the nightmare of all parasites and thieves of oil and gas. Get ready for life under cocoa. No more Biafran oil and gas to steal to maintain your lazy life style.
Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by Godoverevery: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
basilo101:

We eat chicken, white meat. Not cattle red meat. They pass through SE to SW and SS, that why the price crashed as they can't pass

Chineke......so they will pass through southeast to come to southwest from the north??

Most of you are just primary school drop out who just talk rubbish.

Shame on the educated one's among you who doesn't correct you people whenever you say shit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
Godoverevery:

Chineke......so they will pass through southeast to come to southwest from the north??

Most of you are just primary school drop out who just talk rubbish.

Shame on the educated one's among you who doesn't correct you people whenever you say shit.

Lolz
Mr Educated
Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by Cabalgeneral: 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2023
greatiyk4u:
This is what happened in the most popular and largest cattle market in Bali local government of taraba state where the prizes of cattle and other livestock and food stuffs crashed by over 50% this week as a result of the week long sit at home order by the indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB).

This sit at home hindered many igbo traders from going to the North to buy these commodities leading to not just prize crash but equally low patronage. I was able to buy a sizeable goat that used to sell for 35k at 15k yesterday from the market.

Those who think the sit at home is affecting only the south east should have a rethink as even movement of goods, services and persons to south west and other locations were equally slowed down minimizing the volume of trade....this applied to banks and other agencies of FG.

Indeed, this sit at home favored me as I enjoy my goat pepper soup and enough meat for merry when I go back east by Sunday.

So only the south east people patronised the market
Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by smartleo(m): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Goes to show that food prices will crash if we stop feeding you ingrates.

Guy calm down now
Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by grandstar(m): 12:10am On Jul 08, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Who are the ingrates?

He doesn't like Igbos. Why do people live with so much hate in them?

I found his comment very disturbing.
Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by MemoriesAndMe: 2:21am On Jul 08, 2023
If there's a crash on prices of rams, it's because Sallah is over. We all know prices of rams skyrocket during festive periods because of the huge demand, and afterwards it's drops. Not sit at home bro.
Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by optionalY09: 2:34am On Jul 08, 2023
i wondered why people are worried about igbos. the ones that can afford isiewu among them moves to lives in Lagos why should anyone think seat at home in the east will sweat anyone in any part of Nigeria and as it is. Just tell eastern politicians to release Nnamdi Kanu because they’re the one who locked him up not even Buhari.

They got paid for his life, he’s just such a big meat they can’t end him like that. that’s why they choose slow death for him. Only Eastern politician can release Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by Chibuezem(m): 4:17am On Jul 08, 2023
greatiyk4u:
This is what happened in the most popular and largest cattle market in Bali local government of taraba state where the prizes of cattle and other livestock and food stuffs crashed by over 50% this week as a result of the week long sit at home order by the indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB).

This sit at home hindered many igbo traders from going to the North to buy these commodities leading to not just prize crash but equally low patronage. I was able to buy a sizeable goat that used to sell for 35k at 15k yesterday from the market.

Those who think the sit at home is affecting only the south east should have a rethink as even movement of goods, services and persons to south west and other locations were equally slowed down minimizing the volume of trade....this applied to banks and other agencies of FG.

Indeed, this sit at home favored me as I enjoy my goat pepper soup and enough meat for merry when I go back east by Sunday.
For me if UGM are tough as they say, they should attack FCT, eliminate the president and other high ranking officers of Nigeria who has refused to free Nnamdi kalu but no they won't, they just have power over defenseless citizens trashing their source of livelihood. I simply see them as cowards representing the pain of Igbos. In due time all will be revealed whether they are being sponsored by wicked politicians to destabilize SouthEast a once peaceful zone of decorum.
Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by clearcrystal: 10:44am On Jul 08, 2023
Biafman:

Ekpa is the nightmare of all parasites and thieves of oil and gas. Get ready for life under cocoa. No more Biafran oil and gas to steal to maintain your lazy life style.

Who is intreasted in your cup of oil
Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:46am On Jul 08, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Lol you funny. grin grin grin
Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2023
MelesZanawi:

The last time the North stopped feeding you, 3M of your fathers died like flies.

Those who survived, their brain cells died suddenly and the children they gave birth to remain senseless.

grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by ottersberger(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Forgive him, he couldn't comprehend the write up.

Offering a farmer N15,000 for a goat that is worth N35,000 addes to the GDP and a very grat boost to Economic growth

These are forces of demand and supply at work. World economies are based on this principle.
Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
helinues:
Igbo's sitting at home now crash the price of ram by 50%

Why do you lots like to lie and still swallow una own lies?

I thought you people initially claimed you don't eat northern cows?

You just dey shift goal post anyhow

They usually don't know the lie to hold on to. So, they jump from lie to lie, at times contradicting themselves in the same breath. "Tulumbu is never my president". IPOB misbehaves. "Why is the Nigerian president not saying anything about the crises in the South East?" Confused people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Hunts Pro-gaddafi Fighters In Katsina And Kano / Buhari Once Again Proved Critics, TonyeBarcanista And Others Wrong / I Perceive War In Nigeria Come And After Feb 23rd, 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.