Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) (4910 Views)

How Sit At Home Makes The Poor Poorer In Southeast / EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) / Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
BossGerald:

You sounded empty

Can you elucidate, expantiate, elaborate so I can see things from your own angle.

May be one of us is empty

1 Like

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

What's the % of cattle consumption in SE

You have been dodging that question. Tell us

Ask NBS
Also a survey of cattle markets in the north will show you the destination of most of the cattle and even the tribe of their highest buyers.

Cattle used for ceremonies alone in the east surpasses your expectations

Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by BossGerald: 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Can you elucidate, expantiate, elaborate so I can see things from your own angle.

May be one of us is empty

What do you want me to explain to an empty headed fellow who thinks southeast is the only market for the north's cow meat??

Have you seen the stats on cow meat consumption by state??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
BossGerald:

What do you want me go explain to an empty headed fellow who thinks southeast is the only market for the north's cow meat??

Have you seen the stats on cow meat consumption by state??

Can you share?
I was specific on where my research covered and not the whole North but your emotions wouldn't allow you digest that,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by helinues: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Ask NBS
Also a survey of cattle markets in the north will show you the destination of most of the cattle and even the tribe of their highest buyers.

Cattle used for ceremonies alone in the east surpasses your expectations

Shalom

So you got this 50% cattle crash statistics from NBS?

Btw, except if you are saying in every sit at home in SE, no consumption of cattle meat. Even with that it cam still match up with 50% crash in price

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by BossGerald: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Can you share?
I was specific on where my research covered and not the whole North but your emotions wouldn't allow you digest that,

Gtfo

1 Like

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

So you got this 50% cattle crash statistics from NBS?

Btw, except if you are saying in every sit at home in SE, no consumption of cattle meat. Even with that it cam still match up with 50% crash in price

One week sit at home is different from regular Monday sit at home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by MelesZanawi: 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
gidgiddy:

We pointed a gun at your head and told you to feed us? You guys should be grateful we are even buying from you

The last time the North stopped feeding you, 3M of your fathers died like flies.

Those who survived, their brain cells died suddenly and the children they gave birth to remain senseless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by MelesZanawi: 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
greatiyk4u:

One week sit at home is different from regular Monday sit at home.

Why did you stop it? You're afraid of hunger killing you.
Make it 6 months let's know you are serious.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by gidgiddy: 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
MelesZanawi:

The last time the North stopped feeding you, 3M of your fathers died like flies.

Those who survived, their brain cells died suddenly and the children they gave birth to remain senseless.

Yeah, we all have a lot to be grateful for in Nigeria, the country that claims 3 million lives. Its certainly a country heading for greatness
Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by BentizilL: 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
Roger3D:
Oh have we moved from who's feeding me to my job already? We actually started at you not disturbing us with your sit at home
You don't know this people... cheesy

Watch out, he'll start crying victim.. grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by Akungitit: 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
Sometimes I wonder why IPOB goats are so dumb,wetin concern the rest of Nigeria with your sit at home? If you like sit at home for 20 years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by basilo101: 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Goes to show that food prices will crash if we stop feeding you ingrates.
You are feeding someone with his own money?

1 Like

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by basilo101: 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
Akungitit:
Sometimes I wonder why IPOB goats are so dumb,wetin concern the rest of Nigeria with your sit at home? If you like sit at home for 20 years.
Why is Nigeria economy nosediving

1 Like

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by basilo101: 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
MelesZanawi:

Why did you stop it? You're afraid of hunger killing you.
Make it 6 months let's know you are serious.
But na you de cry everywhere

1 Like

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by HitlerWasRight: 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2023
basilo101:

You are feeding someone with his own money?

Eat the raw cash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by weslay: 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
OP, pray no one of your family or Friends in the east don't have a medical emergency on a day designates for Sit At Home. Then you'll know the devastating effect it has on the society.

No person/group should be able to restrict our freedom of movement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by basilo101: 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Eat the raw cash.

We eat chicken, white meat. Not cattle red meat. They pass through SE to SW and SS, that why the price crashed as they can't pass

1 Like

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by basilo101: 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
weslay:
OP pray no e of your family or Friends in the east don't have medical emergency on a day designates for Sit At Home. Then you'll know the devastating effect it has on most people.

No person/group should be able to restrict our freedom of movement
It's not your business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by MelesZanawi: 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
gidgiddy:

Yeah, we all have a lot to be grateful for in Nigeria, the country that claims 3 million lives. Its certainly a country heading for greatness

Biafra, not Nigeria.
The stupidity of your Biafran leaders killed you.
Kanu is trying hard to harvest some more millions of you.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by Biafman: 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2023
greatiyk4u:
This is what happened in the most popular and largest cattle market in Bali local government of taraba state where the prizes of cattle and other livestock and food stuffs crashed by over 50% this week as a result of the week long sit at home order by the indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB).

This sit at home hindered many igbo traders from going to the North to buy these commodities leading to not just prize crash but equally low patronage. I was able to buy a sizeable goat that used to sell for 35k at 15k yesterday from the market.

Those who think the sit at home is affecting only the south east should have a rethink as even movement of goods, services and persons to south west and other locations were equally slowed down minimizing the volume of trade....this applied to banks and other agencies of FG.

Indeed, this sit at home favored me as I enjoy my goat pepper soup and enough meat for merry when I go back east by Sunday.

GOOD NEWS!! We told them that our sit at home is strangling their already dead economy, but they refused to listen and pretending all is well. Transportation industry is hurt big time as none of their cars and buses can enter or leave Biafraland during the sit at home period resulting the billions of naira loss in revenue.
Those trailer load of perishable food items are all packed at road sides outside Biafraland waiting to enter into Biafraland territory, where all items worth millions of naira have all perished and rotten. Las las every business must suffer the injustice. MNK must be released by fire by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by MelesZanawi: 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
basilo101:

It's not your business

Your leaders don run go Lagos finish. Na paupers remain for Alaigbo.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by Biafman: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
MelesZanawi:

Biafra, not Nigeria.
The movie is coming to a theater near you soon and it will be all levelled. You terrorists ain't seen nothing yet.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by MelesZanawi: 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2023
Biafman:

The movie is coming to a theater near you soon and it will be all levelled. You terrorists ain't seen nothing yet.

Until you Muddy cowards can feed yourselves, you remain slaves to those feeding you.

50 trailers of poisoned trailers of tomatoes will quench any Biafran war today.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by basilo101: 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
MelesZanawi:

Your leaders don run go Lagos finish. Na paupers remain for Alaigbo.
Your delusional propaganda. The so called leaders are not the richest in Igboland. Igbos are not like others

1 Like

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by basilo101: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
MelesZanawi:

Until you Muddy cowards can feed yourselves, you remain slaves to those feeding you.

50 trailers of poisoned trailers of tomatoes will quench any Biafran war today.
Tomatoes that we harvesting now from our backyard after kicking out herdsmen? You have been left behind bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by basilo101: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
Biafman:

GOOD NEWS!! We told them that our sit at home is strangling their already dead economy, but they refused to listen and pretending all is well. Transportation industry is hurt big time as none of their cars and buses can enter or leave Biafraland during the sit at home period resulting the billions of naira loss in revenue.
Those trailer load of perishable food items are all packed at road sides outside Biafraland waiting to enter into Biafraland territory, where all items worth millions of naira have all perished and rotten. Las las every business must suffer the injustice. MNK must be released by fire by force.

Why do you think they are wailing. They are feeling the heat.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by basilo101: 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
MelesZanawi:

Biafra, not Nigeria.
You that was not killed is now poverty ravaged while biafrans live large

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by gidgiddy: 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
MelesZanawi:

Biafra, not Nigeria.

And what cane out your 'one Nigeria'? Poverty capital of the world, 8th most terrorised country on earth, disunity and hopelessness. The 3 million people that died might even be thinking they are better of dead when they see the Nigeria of today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by clearcrystal: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
greatiyk4u:
This is what happened in the most popular and largest cattle market in Bali local government of taraba state where the prizes of cattle and other livestock and food stuffs crashed by over 50% this week as a result of the week long sit at home order by the indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB).

This sit at home hindered many igbo traders from going to the North to buy these commodities leading to not just prize crash but equally low patronage. I was able to buy a sizeable goat that used to sell for 35k at 15k yesterday from the market.

Those who think the sit at home is affecting only the south east should have a rethink as even movement of goods, services and persons to south west and other locations were equally slowed down minimizing the volume of trade....this applied to banks and other agencies of FG.

Indeed, this sit at home favored me as I enjoy my goat pepper soup and enough meat for merry when I go back east by Sunday.

Who will eventually dieee of hunger, is it the Hausa man selling his food stuff or you that doesn't have the liberty to go buy food stuff.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by BiafranPatriot: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
Fulani blocked movement of cattle to the SW and you all started bleating like GOATs begging for

A-body
Ishan
Fuku
Roundabout

you can't do without cow meat. Moreover if you also remember, when they did the meat blockade the SE told them to fvvvck off. So stop ranting as if cow meat is the only source of protein...spits

MelesZanawi:

Re: This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
clearcrystal:

Who will eventually dieee of hunger, is it the Hausa man selling his food stuff or you that doesn't have the liberty to go buy food stuff.

Be the judge

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Marketers Threaten To Stop Importation / If Barack Obama Make This Statement, He Will Be Impeached The Next Day!! / Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.