Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

I Regret Working For APC – Popular Nollywood Actress - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Regret Working For APC – Popular Nollywood Actress (119 Views)

Biography Of Pretty Nollywood Actress Helen Enado Odigie / Biography Of Nollywood Actress Frances Chinasa Ben Aka Frances Ben / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Working For APC – Popular Nollywood Actress by rhilwhan(m): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ibironke Ojo-Anthony, also known as Ronke Oshodi-Oke, a Nollywood actress, has expressed her dissatisfaction with the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), accusing the party of neglecting the people over the last eight years.

She expressed sorrow for having supported and campaigned for the party, especially after witnessing the EndSARS protests. These comments were revealed by the actress in a recent interview with media personality Chude Jideonwo.

In October 2020, Nigerian youths protested against the Nigeria Police Force’s now-defunct Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), seeking for an end to police brutality and better governance. Oshodi Oke also criticized Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu’s handling of the protests.

The 48-year-old actress chastised the governor for making inconsistent assertions about the protest’s consequences, particularly his denial of any fatalities.

She stated, “I love APC. I’m a fan of APC, body and soul. I felt APC was going to take Nigeria to the next level.”

Read Full Story at... https://9jawatchtower.com/i-regret-working-for-apc-says-popular-nollywood-actress/

(1) (Reply)

dsfdfsd / Navigating The Bridge: Unveiling The Benefits And Process Of Short-term Bridging / 3000kva Used Sumec Firemen Gen For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.