Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Bulkachuwa Asks Court To Stop ICPC From Probing Him For Influencing His Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bulkachuwa Asks Court To Stop ICPC From Probing Him For Influencing His Wife (22664 Views)

Court Stops Kano Assembly From Probing Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bulkachuwa Asks Court To Stop ICPC From Probing Him For Influencing His Wife by striker07(m): 5:58am On Jul 08, 2023
slowice:
It's obvious Tinubu's government have no interest in fighting corruption.... A senator made an open confession as weighty as this but his government looked to other way instead of prosecuting the werey.

The same werey have the temerity to seek protection from the judiciary, what nonsense.
don't be quick to talk without thinking,is ICPC not under his government?.
Re: Bulkachuwa Asks Court To Stop ICPC From Probing Him For Influencing His Wife by Burgerlomo: 6:13am On Jul 08, 2023
IconicR:
Serves him right , I wonder why such an old man would be careless with what he dishes out to the public.

Well said 👍

1 Like

Re: Bulkachuwa Asks Court To Stop ICPC From Probing Him For Influencing His Wife by naturefellow(m): 6:27am On Jul 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
In fact, I still can't fathom what came over him when he was squealing such secret before the whole world!

He was given just few minutes to make valedictory speech as an outgoing Senator and he used those few minutes to destroy himself and his retired Judge wife shocked Afi bi edi!
Check my signature for free stuffs!
your hypocrisy stinks as much as that of your principals. All of you stink!
Re: Bulkachuwa Asks Court To Stop ICPC From Probing Him For Influencing His Wife by donprinyo(m): 6:46am On Jul 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
In fact, I still can't fathom what came over him when he was squealing such secret before the whole world!

He was given just few minutes to make valedictory speech as an outgoing Senator and he used those few minutes to destroy himself and his retired Judge wife shocked Afi bi edi!
Buhari syndrome. High impunity disease
Re: Bulkachuwa Asks Court To Stop ICPC From Probing Him For Influencing His Wife by Johnn44: 9:10am On Jul 08, 2023
Basket mouth
Re: Bulkachuwa Asks Court To Stop ICPC From Probing Him For Influencing His Wife by prigoz(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

It is karma
Re: Bulkachuwa Asks Court To Stop ICPC From Probing Him For Influencing His Wife by Habyyet: 10:10am On Jul 08, 2023
When you talk too much, that's what you get
Re: Bulkachuwa Asks Court To Stop ICPC From Probing Him For Influencing His Wife by Mayeldah(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
Let's see if the wife will put in a 'word' for him before Judges grin
Re: Bulkachuwa Asks Court To Stop ICPC From Probing Him For Influencing His Wife by Godmind2022(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
Flame333:
His wife will still help on this one..

He is not the only one, Odili of Rivers go understand but we should all understand that this country has been destroyed by this generation of old men to the tune of no repair..

God save us, I'm tired of this country

Nigeria has hope of repair. Mark my words!
Re: Bulkachuwa Asks Court To Stop ICPC From Probing Him For Influencing His Wife by Donake: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
Simply as he exposed what your gods did during their reign. God was a Nigerian on that day.
IconicR:
Serves him right , I wonder why such an old man would be careless with what he dishes out to the public.
Re: Bulkachuwa Asks Court To Stop ICPC From Probing Him For Influencing His Wife by Donake: 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
There is no legislative law that should prohibit or impede the constitution which set up these agencies of government to function. He should as a Nigerian with freedom of speech beisege the courts to spill more so we understand the rot in the system especially the judiciary that should serve as a resort to civility otherwise Nigeria continues in the path of fiefdom, Armageddon and disaster.
Re: Bulkachuwa Asks Court To Stop ICPC From Probing Him For Influencing His Wife by Caseless: 6:48am On Jul 09, 2023
IconicR:
He's a stupid man!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano: Mosques, Markets Targeted For Bomb Attack, Foreign Observers Allege / ASUU Threatens Fresh Strike, Gives FG Tuesday Ultimatum / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.