Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East (50443 Views)

Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US / Child Custody: Over 18,000 Sign Precious Chikwendu's Petition Against FFK (Pix) / 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by UstazAhmed(m): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ascertain the ownership of the trucks. If its Igbos own which I doubt, make dem continue de kpai demselves but if na northerners, no be only dem get monopoly of madness of destruction of properties

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Raskimonojendor: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
Na waoh.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by UstazAhmed(m): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:
In life, as you are counting your blessings, don't forget as well to count your loses

So the few illiterate kids from the region can overran the security aoaratus while the professors from same region are still alive.

Wonders don truly shellac

Then it's a shame to our national security apparatus. I don't no what Nuhu Ribadu is doing
Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Raskimonojendor: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
omenka:
What exactly has Ohanaeze, Obi Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, and Iwanyawu said about this crisis?

Or are they oblivious to what's happening under their noses?

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by UstazAhmed(m): 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
Supremos:
Sensible man that doesn't know that it's the goods of Nigerians that was burnt.
Those individuals and companies that owns those properties pays taxes to government

Maybe you need to tell Tinubu to bundle Simon Ekpa from Finland like Buhari did to MNK

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by tooth4tooth: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
Supremos:
The people whose trucks were burnt are Nigerians. Why are you feeling aloof?
I was not referring to the truck owners but the miscreants
Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by helinues: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
UstazAhmed:

Then it's a shame to our national security apparatus. I don't no what Nuhu Ribadu is doing

What's the business of NSA with the happenings in SE?

No be you people talk say you no want zoo police or military officers in any part of Alaigbo. Use your technical know how to solve the insecurities ravaging your region now

Btw, you guys are gradually having your Biafra, na make una relocate fully we dey wait for now

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Raskimonojendor: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

In this kind of situation, charity can never begin from home.

Their priorities are about happenings in other regions. Remember Obi said those miscreants are living with him.

Btw, abeg seh ink don dry for Adichie's pen ni? Is she not going to write new letter to FIFA this time around?
Of course he did..

The only reason IPOB was quashed immediately in River State is because the indigenes do not support the activities. But here on Nairaland, just like Peter Obi, you will see Ibo posters shifting blame and trying to exonerate IPOB from the economic sabotage. They want IPOB, but don't want the garbage that comes with IPOB. They want Peter Obi, but also want Biafria.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by LOVEALAIGBO: 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
Omoawoke:

Go to Facebook and see comments from some so called igbos hailing them and supporting the UGM.
Simon Ekpa himself is Igbo. Why are you blaming others?

How certain are you that they’re Igbo! No Igbo with his head screwed on right will support the rubbish and engineered insecurity going on in the south-east! I’m Igbo, and i don’t support the ekpa bastard and all the fools pretending to act on his orders! The entire thing is a set-up being driven by non-Igbo out of pure hatred for Ndigbo and to try an portray IPOB and Mazi Kanu in a negative light! They are furious IPOB in particular and Biafrans/Ndigbo in general want to drive the dismemberment of their ATM that is ‘one Nigeria’!

No Igbo in support of Biafra or Mazi Kanu will go out attacking and murdering their own kinsfolk! They never did it from the end of the uncivil war right up to the coming of Buhari, so why start now!?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by UstazAhmed(m): 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

What's the business of NSA with the happenings in SE?

No be you people talk say you no want zoo police or military officers in any part of Alaigbo. Use your technical know how to solve the insecurities ravaging your region now

Btw, you guys are gradually having your Biafra, na make una relocate fully we dey wait for now

Have you imagined with your head what will happen, if those trucks belongs to northern business men? Will you expect them to keep quiet and move on?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by yarimo(m): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
Supremos:
Is this supposed to be a laughing matter?.

Why are you laughing please tell?. Have you sold your conscience to the devil?
grin grin grin grin grin chaiii grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by yarimo(m): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
BossGerald:

You dey shine teeth
grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by helinues: 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
UstazAhmed:

Have you imagined with your head what will happen, if those trucks belongs to northern business men? Will you expect them to keep quiet and move on?

What would happen to them?

Hahaha, you people no go wan carry your Sara pass moshalashi. Northerners wsy dey wait for one silly mistakes from una and see them react.

You better advise those miscreants UGM to not try such, considering the safety of your people across Northern states

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by LOVEALAIGBO: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Of course he did..

The only reason IPOB was quashed immediately in River State is because the indigenes do not support the activities. But here on Nairaland, just like Peter Obi, you will see Ibo posters shifting blame and trying to exonerate IPOB from the economic sabotage. They want IPOB, but don't want the garbage that comes with IPOB l.

Of course it’s here, when it concerns Ndigbo and IPOB, a people you and your helinius accomplice despise with passion, that we will see you….shedding crocodile tears and ‘weeping’ more than the bereaved!

I’m Igbo and support IPOB 100%! Ekpa is either too daft to see enemies of Ndigbo are using him to inflict insecurity in the south-east….either that, or he’s been knowingly compromised and done a Judas Iscariot on his own people out of sheer greed! There are lines Ndigbo don’t cross, and all this senseless insecurity you want to attribute to us is one of them! But of course i know you lot have an agenda….this is one of the reasons threads like this attract you like flies on shit!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Biodun556(m): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
They are Peter Obi boys leave Tinubu out of this

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Rostikol: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
omenka:
What exactly has Ohanaeze, Obi Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, and Iwanyawu said about this crisis?

Or are they oblivious to what's happening under their noses?

They are all scared of IPOB

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by tsdarkside(m): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
keep hailing them na....
rest of nigeria is not bothered....

una cant try this bullshitt in other regions....them go quench una....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Rostikol: 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

How certain are you that they’re Igbo! No Igbo with his head screwed on right will support the rubbish and engineered insecurity going on in the south-east! I’m Igbo, and i don’t support the ekpa bastard and all the fools pretending to act on his orders! The entire thing is a set-up being driven by non-Igbo out of pure hatred for Ndigbo and to try an portray IPOB and Mazi Kanu in a negative light! They are furious IPOB in particular and Biafrans/Ndigbo in general want to drive the dismemberment of their ATM that is ‘one Nigeria’!

No Igbo is support of Biafra or Mazi Kanu will go out attacking and murdering their own kinsfolk! They never did it from the end of the uncivil war right up to the coming of Buhari, so why start now!?

Wake up. You’re in denial.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by tsdarkside(m): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

No Igbo in support of Biafra or Mazi Kanu will go out attacking and murdering their own kinsfolk! They never did it from the end of the uncivil war right up to the coming of Buhari, so why start now!?

mumu....nobody cares about south east....

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Supremos: 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin grin grin chaiii grin grin grin
what's funny bro
Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Supremos: 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
tooth4tooth:
I was not referring to the truck owners but the miscreants
okay
Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Raskimonojendor: 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Of course it’s here, when it concerns Ndigbo and IPOB, a people you and your helinius accomplice despise with passion, that we will see you….shedding crocodile tears and ‘weeping’ more than the bereaved!

I’m Igbo and support IPOB 100%! Ekpa is either too daft to see enemies of Ndigbo are using him to inflict insecurity in the south-east….either that, or he’s been knowingly compromised and done a Judas Iscariot on his own people out of sheer greed! There are lines Ndigbo don’t cross, and all this senseless insecurity you want to attribute to us is one of them! But of course i know you lot have an agenda….this is one of the reasons threads like this attract you like flies on shit!

This agenda is just made up bullshit in your head. I am glad you just confirmed my previous post. You support IPOB but you don't support IPOB violence. Let me guess. You support Nnamdi Kanu too despite him caught on video in the US begging for arms to ship to Alaigbo. You must think the guns are for decorations.

I remember this video last year when IPOB men with AK47 entered ariaria international market. The average Ibo traders and buyers were hailing them and clapping for them. Interestingly, despite the economic sabotage, alot are still clapping for them online and offline.

When Buhari tried to quash them before they became monsters, ibos quickly jumped in their defence saying Buhari is commiting genocide in Ibo land. They called them zoo soldiers and were sending letter to United Nations.

Now that they have firmly established themselves, they blame the same Buhari. Now that Buhari is no longer in power they are blaming Asari Dokubo and Tinubu. Were Tinubu and Asari the ones clapping for iPOB boys in the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S6bMPkQvqE

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Supremos: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
UstazAhmed:

Maybe you need to tell Tinubu to bundle Simon Ekpa from Finland like Buhari did to MNK
Whatever that's within the ambits of the law that would end this madness should be considered
Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by tsdarkside(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
Rostikol:

they have to solve this issue themselves....
if they cant,then soo be it solong they dont try to spread it across regions....

their supleme reader wanted somalia,somalia they got....

what are they complainin about now....??

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Supremos: 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:
[center][/center]

I thought you guys you attain elect the best people in your region to strain political positions.. how come the new political leaders from the region are helpless?

Are you saying the SE governors, senators and all the politicians from the region are not competent?
the same way northern politicians were helpless during the peak of Boko Haram
Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by AfonjaEkiti: 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:
[center][/center]

I thought you guys you attain elect the best people in your region to strain political positions.. how come the new political leaders from the region are helpless?

Are you saying the SE governors, senators and all the politicians from the region are not competent?

Helinues be useful with your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by tsdarkside(m): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
Supremos:
the same way northern politicians were helpless during the peak of Boko Haram

it doesnt matter....
if ipob wahala get too much,they know what to do....

at the end northerners saw the mistake with boko haram too....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by APCNig: 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5sXnYI-VVU

Why does the Federal Government Of Nigeria led by President Tinubu feel less concerned over the economic terrorism and brigandage going in South East Nigeria ?

As the sit-at-home order issued by the Simeon Ikpa led Biafra Government in Exile AKA Auto pilot, continues, the brigandage and economic terrorism being visited upon the inhabitants of SE Nigeria by unknown gunmen has continued unabated as the federal government continues to look unconcerned.

Yesterday being the 6th of July 2023, at about 10pm Nigerian time, unknown gunmen set ablaze about 18 trucks conveying both humans and goods. As at the time of filing this report, our reporter hasn't ascertained if there was any loss of life.

Emilokan Tinubu will not interfere in Igbos family affairs, neither will he interfere in Hausa/Fulanis family affairs

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Raskimonojendor: 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
Rostikol:

grin
That's the big problem they have. No one can solve a problem when they refuse to acknowledge that the problem exist in the first place.

They would rather blame Asari Dokubo in the creeks of Niger Delta or some other imaginary enemies. grin

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Supremos: 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
post=124277603:

Just to attract viewers on your YouTube grin grin
Which YouTube?. I'm simply a promoter. Let me ask you, am I the one that made the video?. You didn't see the video on radio Biafra Facebook page abi?. Am I the one that posted it there?. By the way, is their anything to hide about this madness?.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Christistruth03: 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
Supremos:
@Nlfpmod @Mynd44 @Seun

It's time Nigerians should prevail on the federal government to take a stand on the economic sabotage being meted out on her citizens in SE Nigeria

Those are Nnamdi Kanu's boys

You are still singing their Praises that is why they are still doing that

Let us know when you get tired of greeting and hailing them

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Supremos: 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
post=124277580:

Fake news flying grin grin grin
Go to radio Biafra Facebook page. Not fake news. We must end this madness in Igboland

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. / Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic / Ziyaatulhaqq Usman Tahir Contesting For Bauchi South Senatorial Seat 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.