Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East (50415 Views)

Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US / Child Custody: Over 18,000 Sign Precious Chikwendu's Petition Against FFK (Pix) / 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Supremos: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Go and argue with Wike that you all threatened and dragged to the UN.

Born liars .
Wike is infinistimal. Power is transient, we will see how he ends
Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Supremos: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Is it Buhari you want to use as a yardstick ?

The enabler of BH and Fulani terrorists ?

Why did you not demand Buhari to negotiate with IPOB?

Maybe if Obi had won you could have made that demand .

But this is neither a Buhari nor an Obi presidency.

Obviously you are headless mob, no need engaging you. Tinubu whether you like it or not, is the president of Nigeria, and should start solving Nigerian problems which SE unrest is part of
Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by HitlerWasRight: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
tsdarkside:

mumu....nobody cares about south east....

That's what they don't know.

Because we take a morbid fascination in their self inflicting madness ,they think we give a fck not knowing every shit like this gives us a hard on.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by nedu666: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

You want to deny now that there has never been any attack by your useless touts on northern trailers ?

The one that you guys killed a dangote trailer driver and over 40 northern migrant artisan workers in Enugu that you lied that it was Fulani herdsmen is also fake news abi?

You are an evil person and by God you will reap your reward here on earth and in the abyss of hell you are destined for.

Yes i am evil. At least i don't have usernames like Godhatesjews, Godhateslgbos, Igbosmustdie . I dont wish to be a sucide bomber in tel Aviv. I don't wish genocide on nation of lsreal. Above all i don't call God a white man invention like you do. Strangely enough the same you that mocks the existence of God is saying by God's grace i will reap my reward. Pls oga which God are you calling......hope it's not the same God you call a white man invention
Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by HitlerWasRight: 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
Supremos:
Obviously you are headless mob, no need engaging you. Tinubu whether you like it or not, is the president of Nigeria, and should start solving Nigerian problems which SE unrest is part of

I thought Tinubu isn't your president ?

I thought you want the zoo army off your land ?

I thought Biafra is cumin?

You will witness Biafra lite before we give you Biafra max.

This is just the begining.

You will do yourselves in and save us the moral baggage.

5 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by HitlerWasRight: 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2023
Supremos:
Wike is infinistimal. Power is transient, we will see how he ends

Lol.

But he chased your criminal heroes back to their caves in Biafra .

That's all that matter.

The Govt and people of Nigeria do not give a shit if the yeast burns down.

Just keep your thugs as far as possible away from Nigerian territory .

How you can be crying for FG help when in this same thread you have your fellow IPOB touts claiming your video is fake and when they deploy troops they will be the first to shout genocide .

We don wash hand from your matter.

We just here to catch cruise .

4 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by jogojogo: 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
Omoawoke:

Go to Facebook and see comments from some so called igbos hailing them and supporting the UGM.
Simon Ekpa himself is Igbo. Why are you blaming others?
They will never take responsibility
Use your hand to destroy yourself as a way to spite Buhari or Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by BentizilL: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
Supremos:
Do not mistake the love of Alaigbo as shown by our worthy sons like and gidygidy, to be a support for the economic sabotage going on in our land
All those I mentioned support Monday sit at home..

They also support dealing with people that fail to comply as in the case of today... So what's my own if Igbo continue to destroy Igboland? 🤷

This sit at home will favour me and my family.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by BadMaster: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2023
From the comments we see here and elsewhere everyday, the Igbos are yet to admit that there is a problem in the SE. They're either downplaying it or in total denial.

In fact, those who reluctantly agree that there are atrocities going on, blame the DSS, the Fulanis, the FG, and exonerate their fellow Igbos.

Some Igbos even hail those committing these atrocities. So, as far as I am concerned, the FG should not intervene. They should be allowed to enjoy the monsters they nurtured. These same people will turn around tomorrow and blame Tinubu if the FG decides to intervene. They should be allowed to enjoy the fruits of their labour.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by VingFang: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
Okay
Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by InvertedHammer: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
/
Simon Ekpa is issuing threats and carrying it out.

But the FG and SE governors seem unconcerned.

Have they tried using InterPol? Not worried much about Ekpa but the indifference of the government at all levels is astonishing.

/

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Supremos: 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
BentizilL:

All those I mentioned support Monday sit at home..

They also support dealing with people that fail to comply as in the case of today... So what's my own if Igbo continue to destroy Igboland? 🤷

This sit at home will favour me and my family.. grin
Rest in Jesus name amen
Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by sniperr007(m): 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
The government won't care about all this but will be first to condemn it once it gets to their domain angry

If the government use force. Same people will say they are attacking their brothers and start defending them.

Truth here is that the people doing this are not ghost. They are in the society with the people. As long as the people accommodate them, It's gonna continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by jmoore(m): 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
Is the video real? 18 trucks?
Sounds like another fake stuff. Propaganda

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Kay25(m): 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
Our Igbo brothers said it's fake news so what do u expect bat to do ?

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Blitzerz: 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
Expect more of this Ipob propaganda

They want to divert attention from tribunal

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Ijaya123: 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
Supremos:

It's time Nigerians should prevail on the federal government to take a stand on the economic sabotage being meted out on her citizens in SE Nigeria

Who is melting out the sabotage on the citizens of the SE?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Supremos: 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Lol.

But he chased your criminal heroes back to their caves in Biafra .

That's all that matter.

The Govt and people of Nigeria do not give a shit if the yeast burns down.

Just keep your thugs as far as possible away from Nigerian territory .

How you can be crying for FG help when in this same thread you have your fellow IPOB touts claiming your video is fake and when they deploy troops they will be the first to shout genocide .

We don wash hand from your matter.

We just here to catch cruise .
Oga rest
Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by penaven: 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Fireborn(m): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
Old news not recently

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Supremos: 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ijaya123:

Who is melting out the sabotage on the citizens of the SE?
the government
Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by OkayDaddy: 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
Supremos:
thank God you said Facebook. Meaning they can be tracked m why are the security agencies not tracking those hailing this madness?.

Kanu that they arrested, the association of idiots called Ohaneze went to Abuja to beg for his release.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by grandstar(m): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
The government won't care about all this but will be first to condemn it once it gets to their domain angry

The government should free Kanu. The government must respect the court judgment.

They can keep him under heavy protection to checkmate him. It is best the government parleys with him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Larryndelaw: 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
Obi the serial Liar will never react. Chimanda is blind to write letter to UN. Obasanjo girlfriend too is blind to condemn what is going on in their backyard. But if it is Lagos or southwest, they will be ranting up and down. Arise TV , most especially Rufai is deaf and dumb to speak to what is going on in the east.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Afamed: 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
These ones are worse than Book Haram
Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Fireborn(m): 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
Supremos:
What do you mean by this is not a credible report?. Did you watch the video or you're just m@dt ni?
this is an old news not recently
Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by realoscar84(m): 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
Why can't FG prevail on Finland for Simon Ekpa or whatever he call himself to be extradited to Nigeria to answer for all the atrocities he encouraged his foot soldiers to be committing in the southeast?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Menclothing: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
The ipob you created we told you it will soon be like boko haram over bloated
Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Guyman01: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
omenka:
What exactly has Ohanaeze, Obi Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, and Iwanyawu said about this crisis?

Or are they oblivious to what's happening under their noses?
Simon Ekpa supported Tinubu during the election
Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Expanse2020(m): 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:

In this kind of situation, charity can never begin from home.

Their priorities are about happenings in other regions. Remember Obi said those miscreants are living with him.

Btw, abeg seh ink don dry for Adichie's pen ni? Is she not going to write new letter to FIFA this time around?

Their Areial Father don tell them last week make them start to de burn things naw
Re: Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East by Bobloco: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
Seun, mynd44 kindly delete this thread. This is fake news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu / Ocholi's Family Suspects Foul Play In His Death / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.